Thread: Tennis

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Thomaso276
    Quote Originally Posted by LionelMessi  [View Original Post]
    Don't know how you translate D2 but that would probably my level. Can hit a ball but would probably pretty inconsistent at first.

I am an early 30'er from Europe looking to play tennis on a weekly basis. I have spend about 8 months a year in Argentina for the last 7 years and I am probably staying. Prefered zone would be zona Norte de capital or provincia. Price of the Rent of the court is of no concern for me.

Tell me if somebody is interested in playing, don't mind to play doubles neither
    please check your pm's

Don't know how you translate D2 but that would probably my level. Can hit a ball but would probably pretty inconsistent at first

I am an early 30'er from Europe looking to play tennis on a weekly basis. I have spend about 8 months a year in Argentina for the last 7 years and I am probably staying. Prefered zone would be zona Norte de capital or provincia. Price of the Rent of the court is of no concern for me.

Tell me if somebody is interested in playing, don't mind to play doubles neither

Tennis?

Quote Originally Posted by Canardly  [View Original Post]
    I arrive in BA on the 14th, let's play during the week following if you're still around. I'll remember to pack my shoes!
    Great. pls check your pm's

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Anyone looking to play? I live downtown and am looking for level 3 or higher payer. I am giving my wife lessons but need to hit with someone who can play. Have extra Head Extreme racquet if you need one. PM me if interested.
    I arrive in BA on the 14th, let's play during the week following if you're still around. I'll remember to pack my shoes!

Tennis

Anyone looking to play? I live downtown and am looking for level 3 or higher payer. I am giving my wife lessons but need to hit with someone who can play. Have extra Head Extreme racquet if you need one. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by Thomaso276; 01-06-12 at 00:01. Reason: spelling

Posting Limitations