Hi my name is David Cummings. I have lived in Argentina for the past nine years. I own and run Estancia La Margarita (www.estancialamargarita.com) amongst other things. During that time I have leant a thing or three about this crazy country. I wrote a report some years ago called The Argentina Report, which was pretty popular. I have now finished my latest one called 'How to Live (long) and Prosper in Argentina'. If you are curious about this country and are maybe looking for somewhere to live and start all over again I am pretty sure you will enjoy this report. It's packed with information about how to prosper here without any of the usual waffle. It gives details on (amongst many others) topics such as frequently asked questions on Argentina, diet speaking and learning Spanish, driving in Argentina and how to avoid getting stressed, love hotels,

Inflation and why you should consider this country as a possible location to resettle in. It also gives great details on how to make money here in property, land farming and tourisms. I talk about the cost of living and what to avoid here and what to embrace.

It also gives tips on what not to do (which is sometimes as important as what to do!). In the report you will find real example of those who have come here and conquered. It will also help you if you are only here for a short time in that it will help you save money and avoid the things that some unfortunate tourist fall into causing them to lose hard earned money.

If you are interested in buying it the cost is a only 9. 99US$. A bargain considering the information you will find in it. You can pay for it by PayPal and a PDF version will be sent to. If you don't like it I will refund your money no problem. My PayPal account is davidpaulcummings@yahoo.co.uk And if you have any questions you can e-mail me at the same address.

Saludos

David Cummings

Estancia La Margarita. Argentina.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG2275.jpeg
Views:	63
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	28152

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0139.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	42.2 KB