This blog is moderated by AllIWantIsLove
    Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    Her number is 15-4196-2432.

She's the same sweet girl she's always been. Please treat her right.

Bob
    I always think it's a bit like a cheap romance novel when guys come out with this phrase. Like she was your girlfriend or something. You post her number on a public board. She has sex with men for money (or at least men with enough Spanish to make an appointment). That means both nice gentle guys and yobs potentially.

I know the dilemma. You find some sweet girl and you hate the thought of some mauler treating her badly. Well if that's the case, just tell friends you trust. If she wants her number posted, It means she's a big enough girl to take care of herself. Your lovesick devotions to this p4p are free PR but probably not even going to get you a discount if that's what you're after. I wish guys would keep a sense of proportion. Otherwise they will pay for pussy all their life while thinking some moneymaker actually loves them. Haha.

Success

With Gysell's help I have located Caty. Caty is now working independently. I have her permission to post her phone number but she made it clear that she will see only clients who speak some Spanish. Of course I am not sure what she means by "some Spanish". But a practical rule of thumb would be if you can manage to set up an appointment with her you probably speak enough Spanish. Her number is 15-4196-2432.

She's the same sweet girl she's always been. Please treat her right. (She does not give up the cola if that's important to you.)

Bob

Gysell is not in contact with Caty

I thought I would try that avenue myself recently and contacted Gysell through her hotmail account and she said that Caty wasn't working anymore, but I suspect that only means that she wasn't working in such a capacity as to make Gysell any money and thus the response I got.

Caty

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged emails with her about 3-4 months ago but nothing since. If you have any thoughts on how I might contact her please PM me.

Thanks, Bob
    Maybe try to contact her through Gysell. She posted recently that she still has contact to a few of her girls. Including Caty.

I know she used to be there but I think left. Of course I could be wrong or maybe she's back. In any event there is a phone number so it can't hurt to call. I'm busy for the next couple of days, but if I learn anything I will let you know.

(Strange web site for a privado. The girls have different phone numbers.)

Thanks, Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Looney  [View Original Post]
    Found an ad for Caty, don't know if she is still there or not but I am hoping so as I am visiting there soon and would like to see her again, she's a tiny little ball of fun.

Here is the link:

http://www.manequens.com.ar/index2.php?o=DE&id=42

Found an Ad for Caty

Found an ad for Caty, don't know if she is still there or not but I am hoping so as I am visiting there soon and would like to see her again, she's a tiny little ball of fun.

Here is the link: http://www.manequens.com.ar/index2.php?o=DE&id=42

Lol

99% of these girls are totally flakey. When you are gone, you are gone

Is anyone in touch with Cati / Caty who used to work at Gysell's? (Bill?)

I exchanged emails with her about 3-4 months ago but nothing since. If you have any thoughts on how I might contact her please PM me.

Thanks, Bob

Posting Limitations