As people's standards vary, it surely is useful to get accumulated reports from one poster, even though some (not all) of these have threads I think. Any objections, just holler.

Wednesday search for a pre-lunch shag.

Suipacha 774 1D. BJ 30pesos with promotion leaflet, else 100 full. (Tucaman 881 2-18 is also offering this just now, hopefully with better standards). Shortly after 10am. 2 chicas on, one busy, the other ugly. No light. Welcome from unattractive Neanderthal. Why do I think he is pimping his wife to pay the electric? Lower or similar standard to the Salta sex motel from the other night.

Suipacha 771 1K. I listen carefully as instructed but no reply. Doorman comes over and indicates they're either shut or finito.

Viamonte 885 12J. Reasonably respectable looking operation except only one chica (ok, but nothing special) and one travesti. Sadly the tv was better looking than the chica (who would be ok but not worth 100 IMHO).

Viamonte 723 Subsuelo. Looks well and truly shut. Notices on the dirty door saying Habilitaciones transferencias and correspondences al lado (phone number didn't match though).

Maipu 725 Apto 11. Two chicas. The one who opened the door was past her best, but the skinny blonde branca on the couch wearing a frilly nurse's outfit was very doable, and a snip at 60 pesos. Decent performance except the bed area was a mere partition with a bad mattress (from which a cat had to be prised away). This spoilt the mood a bit as negotiations with waiting customers and people coming and going were clearly heard. But ok for my pre-lunch shag (at last). The girl (Marie) possibly has the potential to work at a better establishment.

Lunch from Muffy's at Suipacha 529. One of the best vegetarian establishments you will find in terms of food, selection, quality and price (standing bar or take-away).

------------------------------

The afternoon was less successful but adding details fwiw.

Tarde (shagsearch) trek

Scrubbed and refreshed after the morning, I try some off the 'lists.'

Esmerelda 961 (2H). Hoping the listed price might promise quality, tried here first at 3.15pm but no answer.

Esmerelda 973 top end of the list page I'm carrying but there's a girl hanging about by the buzzers for 10 minutes. Should have scoped her for p4p, but being a gentleman and a visitor could only think I didn't want to embarrass her by speaking to the buzzer when she could hear if she was not.*

Paraguay 930 4D/3B (Lolitas). Met by Silviana on the stairs. All very polite and civilised. Apartment best I've seen this trip but tacky compared to, say, the luxury of Gysells when I was here last. Prices given, as pointed out by another poster, were 300 1hr, 250 45mins, 220 for half hour. This is a massive jump from the 'updated list' price of 200 1hr and 150 for 30mins. Silviana was speaking good English so I hadn't inflicted any lousy Spanish on her but wished I'd tried Portuguese. She insisted she was not giving me 'gringo' prices. Fine, if the quality is there with the girls. I can ignore bits hanging off the wall even at that price. But the girls were very average in looks. Only one had made a decent effort with the make-up. Most were too old and too chunky for my tastes, though I would have done done of them at 100 perhaps. They weren't worth more IMHO. A shame, since they are close to where I'm staying and I would have made repeat visits if they were good. *Says shift changes at 20:00hrs, not 9pm as stated elsewhere.

Paraguay 783 (9B). No reply, but I liked the price differential (which recognised a reasonable jump between half hr and an hour - which many don't).

Marcelo T Alvear 1D. No reply. Was a long walk (did another in this street but forgot the name).

Cafe Orleans for a coffee (19 pesos). Jam packed. Unlike the other evening, when it held only two dogs, almost every table is taken. Many are not pretty, past their prime or too fat, but there were maybe a couple of doables. But hadn't chica-proofed my room so didn't uptake. Note - after a while, 2 decided to hang about outside instead. Worth taking without the ritual of inside if they happen to be fanciable.