Thread: Private Apartments - General Info

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Christopherd
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopherd  [View Original Post]
    GPS works without cellular data, ie in airplane mode. Switch on wifi once in airplane mode and download maps and so on and I found much data stayed in the cache when away from the apartment wifi. Ie the GPS still located you on the map area you had downloaded previously and for free on wifi. As a backup, I would take a snapshot of the map of an area I would want to visit by pressing the home and on / off buttons together, saving the maps at different zoom levels in the camera roll. I also used one or two downloaded map apps that you could add markers to and bookmark, hence having full navigation offline. I was careful about using my iPhone openly until I'd decided how safe I felt a particular area was. Hope this helps.
    Yes Christopherd that is very helpful and now that you mention it, I think I have heard this before about the nav function working even without the phone.

Might be a bit more difficult for me as far as saving the maps with a droid, it is new to me and I wonder at times if I wouldn't have been better off with an iphone.

Very nice technique you've got there, kudos! It is ingenious really.

Good point about using it openly as well, my droid is pretty big, with a 4. 65" screen. A bit more obtrusive even than an iphone.

Thanks for the input, I'll have to work out how to do this on my droid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky  [View Original Post]
    Christopherd what are you using for a data plan in BA? I mean on your iphone.

And does the google navigation work in BA?

Or are you saving the maps on your phone and not using data etc. In BA?

Great information guys, thanks!
    GPS works without cellular data, ie in airplane mode. Switch on wifi once in airplane mode and download maps and so on and I found much data stayed in the cache when away from the apartment wifi. Ie the GPS still located you on the map area you had downloaded previously and for free on wifi. As a backup, I would take a snapshot of the map of an area I would want to visit by pressing the home and on / off buttons together, saving the maps at different zoom levels in the camera roll. I also used one or two downloaded map apps that you could add markers to and bookmark, hence having full navigation offline. I was careful about using my iPhone openly until I'd decided how safe I felt a particular area was. Hope this helps.

Christopherd what are you using for a data plan in BA? I mean on your iphone.

And does the google navigation work in BA?

Or are you saving the maps on your phone and not using data etc. in BA?

Great information guys, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Here is a couple of short Maps.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...4aba3ddf7cd0d8

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...e5ec31cab&z=16

Yes, I know the prices have most likely gone up.
    Great work, WT.

These customised google maps are so helpful for the visitor especially who is not familiar with streets, and they can be accessed very quickly.

I know it must be a mammoth job trying to keep any sort of BsAs info up to date, yet another advantage of the maps is that they can be updated in situ whenever there is new info. (There are reasonable ones for Brazil, maintained by non-members, and the Germans really go to town on them).

My thought just now is that the best efforts should be viewed as a guide only. Jackson's maps offer a great overview, but as a general picture rather than to-be-relied on (I hit blanks both on chicas and restaurants, but the general feel of it is still helpful). And the updated lists are great (I printed them out while here). But if you have a smartphone you feel safe carrying around, the google maps are really the biz.

Good luck with it all.

Google Map

Here is a couple of short Maps.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...4aba3ddf7cd0d8

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...e5ec31cab&z=16

Yes, I know the prices have most likely gone up.

It might also be good if someone did a be-map (sorry, the software won't let me spell it) or equivalent. A personalised google map with annotated markers of all the pussy (different colours for different types if you want) or a PDF map (though these can be harder on bandwidth). I'm lucky in that I can recognise streets that are easy for me to get to: others, new to BsAs, might not.

LucianaLove Apt.

Went today to visit Luciana in her new apartment. It was my first time meeting her and she could not have been nicer. The place looks great and I saw some quality women working there. If you are in or around the microcenter I would sure recommend seeing Luciana.

I had the choice of a very good looking girl or a plainer but well-presented one whose GFE had me hard at Hello. I went with the latter and service was excellent. To downtown, the bus seemed marginally quicker perhaps (and maybe runs later than the Subté? Will have to check).

El Greco. Muito obrigado
    De nada.

Finally Maia is not a gem at all. Mid 30s, slim but not hard body. You can get much better garotas at the $R1 / min casas of Rio centro.

Laury is a good choice and looks better in her lingerie than the fotos. In her late 20s. Muilto completissima.

Daniela is a very nice chica about 20yo looks like the nice girl next door.

El Greco. Muito obrigado

I can vouch for El Greco's excellent info after visiting there this afternoon. Very nice establishment, excellent standards. Subté as already mentioned below for getting there. No.7 bus is convenient for getting back to Obelisk area, Retiro, Esmeralda etc.

So is it still possible to get decently laid in downtown BsAs for that?
    Hi Christopherd.

Having read many of your posts in Brasil, London and the Far East threads let me be of some help.

http://www.tu17f.com/nosotras.php

New Address Catamarca 159 1b tel 3220-7167 At Plaza Once (Plaza de Miseres) on Subte linea A.

110 P THE 1/2HR 160 P the Hour. Add another 40-50 for bunda. Or another 50 for delivery.

I only tried Laury so far. Reccomended. Maia is their latest very busy gem. Brasilheira.

Open 24 hrs except Sunday.

Nice affordable chicas.

Thanks

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El Greco For This Post:

TJ. Thanks for trying. Though your recommendation, by your own estimation, sounds naff?

Kevin. No worries mate, I'm just talking practicalities as well, and we're clearly not on the same wavelength. Yet.

David. You're a gentleman. Thank you! I've actually printed out several PDFs before I left home on my current travels and downloaded several more into an iPhone reader. But clearly not the right ones. Maybe there's a way of adjusting the settings on my use of the forum so it behaves like Jackson's magnum opus, internationalsexguide-dot-info, and all the recent stuff rises to the top for quick checking. It might also be good if someone did a be-map (sorry, the software won't let me spell it) or equivalent. A personalised google map with annotated markers of all the pussy (different colours for different types if you want) or a PDF map (though these can be harder on bandwidth). I'm lucky in that I can recognise streets that are easy for me to get to: others, new to BsAs, might not.

I've also done searches (eg 'newspaper') without coming up with the name of the best daily with pussy classifieds. No luck. So it's not as if I haven't looked. It's just that if one's not familiar with the layout much time can be wasted, or else one sees reports of all bads.

So tonight I went back to basics.

IF POSH TOTTY FAILETH, SEEK IT IN THE FILTH! .

Objectionable as this may be to some refiyned souls, the forum is about finding paid pussy, and there's not a lot on obvious areas (I'm not suggesting you go to these places if you don't know how to feel comfortable in them, but please spare me the lectures.)

There will be someone else who does (and I can think of at least one other world monger).

Tonight. 9pm, Salta. Young brunette, name of Jiela or something like that. Awesome and firm boobies with massive nipples, great personality, had a good laugh together even with limited vocab. No rush. Cost. 50 pesos.

Sorry wasnt trying to be hard

I'm not used to how the forum is laid out and trying to navigate it in an iPhone. I can see 'new reports' and induvidual sections, if I comb through them, display by date. I always do spend quite a time reading the forum before I come to BsAs and I'm an experienced monger (and also contributed decent reports when I was last here two years ago). I generally manage. I feel sorry for newbies that get told to RTFF on a phone with wifi, no BsAs sim, and a limited budget. I'm only here a week. Will probably post the odd report and a few photos as I did last time. Or given that polite questions only get scathing comments maybe I won't bother.
    I was not trying to be difficult just seemed logical to suggest to first do read as many do not.

And navigating on iphone not the best in anyworld.

I suggest you look via a web site also or call tejano.

Good luck

Christopherd, I suggest you just read this post: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?6291-Private-Apartments-for-Chicas-The-Southern-List&p=418986&viewfull=1#post418986

And this post: http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?6290-Private-Apartments-for-Chicas-The-Northern-List&p=418997&viewfull=1#post418997

There you will find lists of all the places you can go downtown with prices. Then if you see anything which looks interesting, you can check out comments about the place by forum members in the Private Apartment threads.

I understand you are a budget monger. But going to an internet cafe for an hour and using a computer will not break your budget, and will save your eyesight.

This is for Christoferd or ANYONE ELSE!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Welcome!

Daisy has been M. I. A for quite a while but Camila is at her usual place with Rocio.

Rocio is an Anal Princess and Camila gives the best "Rusty Trombone!"

They work from about 1:30 till about 7pm from Monday. Fri and sometimes sat.

You can call Camila and she can understand enough English to make an appointment.

Anyway, your welcome to call me at home or on my cell phone and we can meet up for a beer or whatever.

I do know some really good steak houses too.

That and a bunch of girls!

TL

Camila.

Work. 4 372. 7488.

Cell. 1531211945.

Talcahuano 426 unit 3A.

TL'S Numbers :

4 381 2145.

156 116 4254
    This is for Christoferd, Fun and whatever or anyone else that want's to use the info.

Gysell's Place is out of business and the new owner's are rip-offs!

517 Esmeralda, maybe, but last time I was there the girls were awful and the madame was a total **** because we did not choose anything!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Kevins  [View Original Post]
    I was not the first in this forum to adivse you that she is closed. If you look she advised she closed. Any way use the forum but check datess. And if you want try the recommendations or try for example luciana at her new place (just opened and announced here) or connect with tl (tejanolibre) check out his latest recomendation for budget or call jazmin and carla. ALL in this forum. Just as Mia Johnson for a bit higher end night but the data is here. But you have to read the forum by date.
    I'm not used to how the forum is laid out and trying to navigate it in an iPhone. I can see 'new reports' and induvidual sections, if I comb through them, display by date. I always do spend quite a time reading the forum before I come to BsAs and I'm an experienced monger (and also contributed decent reports when I was last here two years ago). I generally manage. I feel sorry for newbies that get told to RTFF on a phone with wifi, no BsAs sim, and a limited budget. I'm only here a week. Will probably post the odd report and a few photos as I did last time. Or given that polite questions only get scathing comments maybe I won't bother.

Posting Limitations