Thread: Tantra training

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Jago25
    Only if I see a AFIP reciept.

Only joking!

I'll check it out. But I'd be surprised if she's got much awareness. From what I'm reading it's hard and fast. You can't get a sensitivity with a lot going on. And it's rare in mongering

Pamela!

Quote Originally Posted by Jago25  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a chica with real Tantra knowledge. That is, she genuinely believes in energy etc and is the nice personality to go with it.

This is something I'm into but I keep pulling birds who just want it hard and fast which isn't what I'm looking for in life at this moment in time.

I cum too quick when I've been working away for ages and I need to train myself on that too to sort it out.

Looks don't matter but shagging a hotter bird could be a good test too. It's the energy I need to get used to. That is, it's the pussy kicking out energy that I need to test myself on.

J
    Pamela is the best choice!

I have taught her well O. B. 1.

She is always on the same page or just a few paragraphs ahead of you!

Hard to nail down though!

Works about 3 times a year!

The Best Fuck in BA!

TL

Tantra training

I'm looking for a chica with real Tantra knowledge. That is, she genuinely believes in energy etc and is the nice personality to go with it.

This is something I'm into but I keep pulling birds who just want it hard and fast which isn't what I'm looking for in life at this moment in time.

I cum too quick when I've been working away for ages and I need to train myself on that too to sort it out.

Looks don't matter but shagging a hotter bird could be a good test too. It's the energy I need to get used to. That is, it's the pussy kicking out energy that I need to test myself on.

.j