Thread: Catamarca 159, piso 1, Apt B. (17F)

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Christopherd
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket69  [View Original Post]
    Tried this again last night. Was shown 4 girls. Mostly the same as the previous night but one new face: Tatiana. 23 yo, Paraguayan. I chose her. In general I think she wanted to provide good service, but it just didn't work out as well. Maybe she was just tired. I wasn't. Tried to use my vibe to adjust her attitude but she would have none of it. 2 rounds, bucal sin, no colita. 170 pesos. But it was a little mechanical. They can't all be great.

PS. Hooky I brought the vibe with me. Sorry.
    I was with her last Thursday, and yes, you're right: a little mechanical, although the girl is very friendly, but I've had much better experiences with the paraguayas in this city

Yeah no prob, I did a little shopping today myself. If I'd been out in front on this I could have purchased much cheaper online but super busy lately.

Just hope I don't have all the stuff in my suitcase gone through and be asked a bunch of embarrassing questions.

Funny, when I went to Brasil a few years back I took a Hitachi and a rabbit pearl, determined to brazen it out if asked. But as it turned out there was no problem.

Of course things are evolving with how things are done up on our end, and then a little paranoia is probably healthy in any case.

Thanks again and you know you are right, sometimes the thing just doesn't click. I wonder if they take the view in these MPs that if you take one chick then they feel she has some claim on you. I haven't had that problem up here in the AMPs and AAMPs but there is not here and vice-versa. It seems unlikely but you never know.

Tatiana

Tried this again last night. Was shown 4 girls. Mostly the same as the previous night but one new face: Tatiana. 23 yo, Paraguayan. I chose her. In general I think she wanted to provide good service, but it just didn't work out as well. Maybe she was just tired. I wasn't. Tried to use my vibe to adjust her attitude but she would have none of it. 2 rounds, bucal sin, no colita. 170 pesos. But it was a little mechanical. They can't all be great.

PS. Hooky I brought the vibe with me. Sorry.

Hey rocket did you bring the little vibrator with you or purchase it in BA?

Nice JOB Rocket!

There are gems to be found everywhere in the naked city. Check your PM mail box, if you're game I have a killer referral for ya. Monger On Dude. Toymann

Celeste

At Toyman's urging after my post last night (see TL's recommended Chicas thread) I decided to venture a little more off the beaten path. Showed up at Catamarca 159 at about 8:30.

Clean rooms, no showers. 4 Chicas available Emi and Paola and I chose a Paraguayan brunette named Celeste. I'd guess her to be late 20's, and she does have a kid. Overall a 6. Others were of similar quality, but I got a good attitude from her.

I started off the session warming her up with my silver bullet vibe, which worked it's magic once again. She was soaking immediately and didn't last more that about 5 minutes. Gasping every second. This girl likes to ride, and it not being my first day out of the house I sat back and let her do just that. No completo, but 2 quality rounds with bucal sin and good enthusiasm at 170 pesos.

To each his own, but for my mongering dollar, I just don't see myself dropping 400-600 pesos very often on other alternatives when there's this available at this price. For other Newies, I speak very little Spanish and this is only my second night in the country, but it's really not that difficult to navigate.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocket69 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    What is the new address of the one that moved close to Catamara 159 piso 1, Apt B?

Are they using the same web site?
    That English language is tricky. They moved close (to their previous address) and their new address is Catamarca 159 1B.

I am not aware if their web site remained the same but I already posted the current one several times.

Hope it helps.

Keep up the good work mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wpbbaires  [View Original Post]
    First visit to this place today and all I can say is. Why couldn't I have stumbled upon this years ago?

I always wonder how businesses in BA stay afloat. 10, 000 restaurants that all serve the same crappy pizza and empanadas, thousands of clothes stores that never have customers, etc, and tons of privados that are all the same: Dirty, sketchy, and usually very limited on selection.

If I were to open a privado, it would be run like 17F. The place is friendly, customer service oriented, not sketchy in the slightest, and affordable. Their website has 100% accurate and current photos as well as actively updated listings of who is available (which proved to be 100% accurate today).

Not going to disclose who I was with, as I'd like to keep her schedule open for me but its seems to me you probably can't go wrong with anyone there.

This place really is one of the best experiences and buenas ondas I've had in BA.
    Hmm I was at there firmer address at Rivadavia and seeing now again their list of girls my conclusion is that most of the girls there are still the same (even their age LOL). It was one of my favorite places but I never did agree with those stupid 50 minutes and they accepted it. Rocio was my favorite, besides I have her number. Most of the girls are paraguayas. Because I' m again in Bs As now I will visit them again.

My Faith In BA Restored!

First visit to this place today and all I can say is. Why couldn't I have stumbled upon this years ago?

I always wonder how businesses in BA stay afloat. 10, 000 restaurants that all serve the same crappy pizza and empanadas, thousands of clothes stores that never have customers, etc, and tons of privados that are all the same: Dirty, sketchy, and usually very limited on selection.

If I were to open a privado, it would be run like 17F. The place is friendly, customer service oriented, not sketchy in the slightest, and affordable. Their website has 100% accurate and current photos as well as actively updated listings of who is available (which proved to be 100% accurate today).

Not going to disclose who I was with, as I'd like to keep her schedule open for me but its seems to me you probably can't go wrong with anyone there.

This place really is one of the best experiences and buenas ondas I've had in BA.

Address?

What is the new address of the one that moved close to Catamara 159 piso 1, Apt B?

Are they using the same web site?

Quote Originally Posted by El Greco  [View Original Post]
    That place on Rivadavia 2982 is closed for ever. They moved very close to Catamarca 159 (1b) and this is their website.

http://www.tu17f.com/nosotras.php

And here is a map to check the where abouts.

http://mapa.buenosaires.gov.ar/

Select "direcciones" on top left and write CATAMARCA 159 next to "Hasta" then press the search button and voila.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sideburn  [View Original Post]
    Rivadavia 2982, piso 17 Apt F, between General Urquiza and La Rioja.

Pete
    That place on Rivadavia 2982 is closed for ever. They moved very close to Catamarca 159 (1b) and this is their website.

http://www.tu17f.com/nosotras.php

And here is a map to check the where abouts.

http://mapa.buenosaires.gov.ar/

Select "direcciones" on top left and write CATAMARCA 159 next to "Hasta" then press the search button and voila.

Google Map

Check my Google Map in the Southern List Thread.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...e5ec31cab&z=16

Is this the same place? The catamarca address is throwing me off? Website seems to match

Rivadavia 2982, piso 17 Apt F, between General Urquiza and La Rioja.

Pete

Chris, do you actually have to register with your email to be able to access the website?

This place has been reported on many times under the title Rivadavia 2982 Dept-17f. One of my favorites.

Posting Limitations