This blog is moderated by Cadavez

Uruguay 680 piso 6, ap. 22 at Viamonte

Some days ago I tried this privado. Open: 24 hours, not at sundays. There are working 3 girls. The first girl I had was Aladana. 24y, some crazy, I have my doubs about her. Sleep. I don't know what to think but I sure cannot recomend her: afther a espontanic begin she even did want that I touched her. Very boring. She has a rather nice body and sure isn' t ugly but theses is bad maybe because she was very tired.

Because I was curious about Sandra, one of the other girls presented the first time, I was with her the day after that. But also Sandra had a better presentation than in her behaviour after that: not stunning but sure atractive but very pasive without any try to please me.

The apartment and the beds are shabby and the " mama-san" has more body weight than knowledge how to treat clients. 140 por hour. 90 for 30 minutes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadavez For This Post:

Some more promotion leaflets

Some leaflets I received yesterday. I didn't go there, maybe I'll do that this week but I called them. What a surprise that all answered:

Those without threads:

Tucuman 766, piso 2 numero 186, tel. 4393-4552 Promo 30- for a BJ. 90- for 30 min and 130- an hour open 24hrs.

Uruguay 680, piso 6, nr 22, tel 4371-5927 promo 30- for a BJ. 90- for 30 min.

Those with threads:

Cerrito 46, piso 6D, at Rivadavia tel changed! New phone: 4382-4716, prices (100 30 min / 150 60 min) the same as mentiones earlier at the forum.

Sarmiento 1282, piso 1A at Talcahuano promo 30 for a BJ. The other prices phone number 4382-3155 is still correct

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cadavez For This Post:

Posting Limitations