Thread: Need help in Mendoza

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Derek

Read Business Trip to Mendoza and BA

Quote Originally Posted by Derek  [View Original Post]
    Guys I'm leaving BA next week to spend a month in the Mendoza area. Can you tell me any clubs that having working Chicas or any websites that you think are worth contacting a Chica from? Do you know any Chicas that you could give me their contact information? Any help or thoughts are appreciated. Thank you, Derek
    Read the above mentioned thread and follow the same instructions.

Call Dario at his Burger, Pizza and Hot Wings place.

Retired monger at age 36 due to stupidity and Love!

But knows the town like the back of his dick!

Wife to be is a virgin!

Anyway, call him!

Great dude from Cali, knows some Titty Bar Owners for V. I. P treatment and knows where one Privado is by the Hyatt.

Do NOT expect much action!

The chicas come to BA and a lot of them are in Mar Del Plata for the vacationers.

Have Fun,

TL.

P. S. Tell Dario that Ramiro sent you!

Don Mario's has great meat-steaks that is

Lots of gorgeous ladies

Other Areas Thread

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...p?1896-Mendoza

Quote Originally Posted by Derek  [View Original Post]
    Guys I'm leaving BA next week to spend a month in the Mendoza area. Can you tell me any clubs that having working Chicas or any websites that you think are worth contacting a Chica from? Do you know any Chicas that you could give me their contact information? Any help or thoughts are appreciated. Thank you, Derek

Need help in Mendoza

Posting Limitations