Thread: A walk on the wild side

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Stranger

It's a Dancer

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    Won't comment re hippo or croco, haven't gone enough to them.

Have you seen personally a TV waiting to be picked up in Madahos? Can't say I view the entire chica pool every visit but would have thought odds would be I'd have seen a TV by now if they indeed hang out at Madahos
    It's a Dancer which makes it all the worse since chances are very good that you watched him dance! I was watching all the dancers and Badboy asked me if I'd fuck the girl on the left. I said "Again" as a joke. He then told me that it use to be a man and had undergone the full-on Conversion Van Treatment! Sick!

At Hippo there is a featured dancer and I also saw a dick smoker by the bar, taller than I am by far! Ugly as a woman!

At Croc it was a thing in the crowd but that's common there. Fucker asked me what I was doing later and I said I'm not doing anything with you! The Argentine Immigration Agent that I was with took him home and fucked him! Sick!

I don't know if the dancer still works at Madahos but if you ask one of your girls there she will tell you the truth.

The guys down here love that shit!

TL.

The absolute WORST thing is that the Chicas love to do 3-ways with a guy and a TV! And that's how we can be exposed to the worst shit in the world of bed bugs!

TV Encounter

Jogged around the park near Lago Hippodrome Argentino (that's the name on Google Maps). See this chick entirely naked chick with a large rain coat over herself. (She's hot)

Got closer & jogged passed her and noticed she was doing the helicopter the*. Left speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Madahos, Hippo and Cocodrilo have TV dancers and TVs hanging around waiting to be picked up. Hideous at times.

Esmeralda and Cordoba or Suipacha and Cordoba, Viamonte also have TV Streetwalkers.

Just joking about shooting and burning.

TL
    Won't comment re hippo or croco, haven't gone enough to them.

Have you seen personally a TV waiting to be picked up in Madahos? Can't say I view the entire chica pool every visit but would have thought odds would be I'd have seen a TV by now if they indeed hang out at Madahos

They are There

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    They are in a park, far, far away from anyplace we are going to hook up with honeys. I have never seen a TV working in any of the bars talked about on this forum. Not saying there wasn't any but none that I ever saw. One of the things I really dig about this place is the live and let live attitudes regarding sex. Hence all the hooker bars in the nicest barrio in the city, well maybe not nicest but prolly the most expensive.

Some TV's looking for trade at a place I don't ever have to see do nothing to harsh my mellow and certainly don't deserve shooting and burning.

Just saying.
    Madahos, Hippo and Cocodrilo have TV dancers and TVs hanging around waiting to be picked up. Hideous at times.

Esmeralda and Cordoba or Suipacha and Cordoba, Viamonte also have TV Streetwalkers.

Just joking about shooting and burning.

TL

Live and let live

They are in a park, far, far away from anyplace we are going to hook up with honeys. I have never seen a TV working in any of the bars talked about on this forum. Not saying there wasn't any but none that I ever saw. One of the things I really dig about this place is the live and let live attitudes regarding sex. Hence all the hooker bars in the nicest barrio in the city, well maybe not nicest but prolly the most expensive.

Some TV's looking for trade at a place I don't ever have to see do nothing to harsh my mellow and certainly don't deserve shooting and burning.

Just saying.

Name of Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Lrninnout  [View Original Post]
    10 years ago I met a chick at a bar. She looked like a straight up 9. After chatting a bit she just abruptly said "come up to my apartment." She had an apartment right above the bar. Sweet! Got up there and she immediately dropper her dress. Nothing underneath. I was rock fricken hard and thinking about slamming this chick into the wall. I walked over and started kissing her and stuck my fingers in her pussy. It felt a bit different. I got her to sit in the chair so I could eat her out. That's when I realized something was straight up wrong. I could tell it was lube in her and I had no interest in tasting it. I asked her why she used lube in her pussy and she hinted at the fact that she used to be a man! I nearly shit myself. She looked more like a hot woman than I have ever seen. She said she spent $40, 000 on surgeries. I yelled at her for lying to me, kicked the door out as I left, and have NEVER been to the bar since. I still get shivers from it and it still scares me to this day. I am always suspect. I'm an average guy with a few extra pounds. It's rare a 9 gets all over me so I was devastated to realize that it was just a fricken dude. Fucked up.
    What was the name and address of the bar? If it is still open after 10 years, the rest of us can stay away and avoid your nightmare.

Tres3

Quote Originally Posted by Lrninnout  [View Original Post]
    10 years ago I met a chick at a bar. She looked like a straight up 9. After chatting a bit she just abruptly said "come up to my apartment." She had an apartment right above the bar. Sweet! Got up there and she immediately dropper her dress. Nothing underneath. I was rock fricken hard and thinking about slamming this chick into the wall. I walked over and started kissing her and stuck my fingers in her pussy. It felt a bit different. I got her to sit in the chair so I could eat her out. That's when I realized something was straight up wrong. I could tell it was lube in her and I had no interest in tasting it. I asked her why she used lube in her pussy and she hinted at the fact that she used to be a man! I nearly shit myself. She looked more like a hot woman than I have ever seen. She said she spent $40, 000 on surgeries. I yelled at her for lying to me, kicked the door out as I left, and have NEVER been to the bar since. I still get shivers from it and it still scares me to this day. I am always suspect. I'm an average guy with a few extra pounds. It's rare a 9 gets all over me so I was devastated to realize that it was just a fricken dude. Fucked up.
    Cue the Crying Game movie scene music.

Get the loofah bar!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    You Sick Fucker!

They are disgusting pieces of human garbage, mental defectives, drug addicts, cocksuckers (excellent time to use this word Mr. Exon) , filty, disease riddled, dangerous, knife wielding, scums of the earth!

No I will tell you how I really feel about them!

I am willing to go there with you on a busy night and perform a little "Drive-BY Shooting;" you bring the machine guns and I will provide the flame thrower for a little shake and bake!

They are SICK FUCKERS!

The WORST thing about it is that supposedly straight and married with children Locals love to fuck them but they claim to be straight!

BULLSHIT and Cows do too!

Kill Them ALL!

TL

Sick Fuckers!

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    'Disclaimer: I know this website does not promote sex with men or TV's. Therefore, please recognize that references to TV's in the notes below are there to serve solely as an advisory to mongers (who are looking for women) that everything may not be as it appears. Some names and locations have been changed to protect the innocents. '

Last night on my way between my two favorite hangouts I got my trusted pirate / private taxi driver to drive me to the wild side.

I have been driving past this place a few hundred times in the past but never gone in there. It was half past midnight and I did not intend to be on my next destination for another thirty minutes and thought; why not take a walk on the wild side?

The park is HUGE but the amount of walker's there surprised me, and I have been to Thailand and Philippines. My guide said it was a quiet night being Tuesday and that later in the week there would be many more, shit I counted more that hundred there, most half naked, some complete naked.

My driver said only one of them was a woman, the one at the entrance to the park.

It was a surreal experience to drive around there, good beer buzz, nice music and line after line of walker's giving me eye contact and suggestive looks. Many of them looked better than any dancer from Madahos or Black!

Other was scary looking, drug dealers was walking and selling their substances and all kind of nasty stuff was going on in the shades, but it was a fun experience to take a walk on the wild side.

For the record; I made no effort to contact any of them and arrived safe and sound at NP, left NP later with one of my favorite chicas that is 100% a girl, hehe (she is actually the best fuck in BA, but THAT is another story).

Stranger
    You Sick Fucker!

They are disgusting pieces of human garbage, mental defectives, drug addicts, cocksuckers (excellent time to use this word Mr. Exon) , filty, disease riddled, dangerous, knife wielding , scums of the earth!

No I will tell you how I really feel about them!

I am willing to go there with you on a busy night and perform a little "Drive-BY Shooting;" you bring the machine guns and I will provide the flame thrower for a little shake and bake!

They are SICK FUCKERS!

The WORST thing about it is that supposedly straight and married with children Locals love to fuck them but they claim to be straight!

BULLSHIT and Cows do too!

Kill Them ALL!

TL

A walk on the wild side

'Disclaimer: I know this website does not promote sex with men or TV's. Therefore, please recognize that references to TV's in the notes below are there to serve solely as an advisory to mongers (who are looking for women) that everything may not be as it appears. Some names and locations have been changed to protect the innocents. '

Last night on my way between my two favorite hangouts I got my trusted pirate / private taxi driver to drive me to the wild side.

I have been driving past this place a few hundred times in the past but never gone in there. It was half past midnight and I did not intend to be on my next destination for another thirty minutes and thought; why not take a walk on the wild side?

The park is HUGE but the amount of walker's there surprised me, and I have been to Thailand and Philippines. My guide said it was a quiet night being Tuesday and that later in the week there would be many more, shit I counted more that hundred there, most half naked, some complete naked.

My driver said only one of them was a woman, the one at the entrance to the park.

It was a surreal experience to drive around there, good beer buzz, nice music and line after line of walker's giving me eye contact and suggestive looks. Many of them looked better than any dancer from Madahos or Black!

Other was scary looking, drug dealers was walking and selling their substances and all kind of nasty stuff was going on in the shades, but it was a fun experience to take a walk on the wild side.

For the record; I made no effort to contact any of them and arrived safe and sound at NP, left NP later with one of my favorite chicas that is 100% a girl, hehe (she is actually the best fuck in BA, but THAT is another story).

Stranger

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Posting Limitations