Thread: Pamela. SI (caballito)

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Lasik

Quote Originally Posted by Lasik  [View Original Post]
    Nice pick. Great curves on Pamela in that first photo in the water with black dress.

Fernanda and Rocio on that site look extremely good too.

Perhaps the no BBBJ and / or 1 pop could be due to lowering her price to 500. They might be on the menu with her original asking price, or could be negotiated so.

BTW. 500 pesos sounds high compared to a few years ago, but with the improved exchange rate it's still only $115 US. Internationally, there are not many places where you can get that kind of quality for that price.

Xema is actually Jimena

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    Did you go to caballito or did she come to you-that's a long expensive cab ride? Curious no bbj, no interest.

Who is Xema?
    Lasik was talking about my number one girl Jimena an Independent that he was recently with.

Out-call ONLY.

I spell her name Jimena but she may spell it Gemina and I believe that Ximena is also correct!

Lasik is correct on one account though :

She has a glorious ass!

TL.

Funny, she actually lives in Caballito.

Thanks for the report

Did you go to caballito or did she come to you-that's a long expensive cab ride? Curious no bbj, no interest

Who is Xema?

Pamela. SI (caballito)

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...9-6199_612.htm

Had to check out this boootay.

Paid $500, negotiated down from $600. (Gringo pricing OBV)

Pretty girl. Face about an 8.

Great set of bolt ons. 8.

Ass-Nice round and soft. I would have give it a higher grade had I not recently had my hands on Ximena's flawless ass. Probably an 8, could be a 10 with 3 months of squats.

Recently had a child and there is some stretch marks on the tummy, but not a big deal for me, because as a whole, the body is quite perfect in proportion 5'6, hips, tits and ass are all juicy asking to be devoured.

Service. Despite he being a real treat to look at, no bbj and 1 pop which is disappointing at $500. Asked me to be more gentle several times, when I was already being quite gentle. But knows how to ride in any position, and she did fuck her ass with my cock, which is always nice.

6-7

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lasik For This Post:

Posting Limitations