This blog is moderated by Cadavez

Update: October 3, 2012

Prices: 80 for half an hour. 120 for an hour.

Saw 3 girls, all of them very far below my standards. Crappy facilities.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kazzooey For This Post:

Trata Blanca

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Trata Blanca is everywhere in BA. Even in Madahos.
    I have to disagree.

I have talked to literally hundreds of working girls in this town. Have what I would consider a friendship with a fair few and spend all my days in BA mongering and watching other people.

I have only come across one girl I know has a pimp. It is a girl that is in her 20s, killer body and had she had a nose job she would be very pretty. She hangs out at Coco and NP. Her pimp is a guy that last I spotted him had a reddish Mohican haircut and always pick her up after 'work'.

(ALL the girl has at some stage in their life had a deadbeat BF, but that is far from my idea of pimping).

One reason I see so little of it is probably because I do not do the privados.

I think the privados are full of it, one reason I stay away.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Trata Blanca is everywhere in BA. Even in Madahos.

Me too, near Once station.

A few months ago, I found a flier attached to a phone booth, in a street near Once station, I was amazed at the privado to get a good looking Paraguan young woman for little money (can't remember how much, but I filed a report at Argentina private ). Seems this area has all the cheaper women, some.

Even good looking too. But it always carries all the hazards of all these cheaper places, also I suspect there is an element of "trata blanca" going here, ie sex slavery, I would rather pay more to fuck a woman who at least doesn't mind what she's doing than one that is permanently unhappy and miserable, caused by the fact that most of her earnings are taken away from her! Or perhaps I'm being too paranoid, perhaps the paraguans want to compete against the "richer" Argentinian women! Long live the principles of the free market then. (not much of it here in Argentina).

Quote Originally Posted by Cadavez  [View Original Post]
    Two blocks from the Once subte Station.

Tel. 4866-6464.

Opening hours 24/7.

8 girls. 7 of them Paraguayas, at Sunday only 1 girl has her "turno"

Prices are incredible:

50 20 minutes. 70 half an hour and 100 an hour.

The rooms are not luxury but clean, yesterday I was with the 20 yr Luhanna from Paraguay. Not a stunner but sweet and hot. I took 2 hours with her, it was it worth!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Skittenbrever For This Post:

Pueyrredon 225, Piso 12, apartment 95

Two blocks from the Once subte Station.

Tel. 4866-6464.

Opening hours 24/7.

8 girls. 7 of them Paraguayas, at Sunday only 1 girl has her "turno"

Prices are incredible:

50 20 minutes. 70 half an hour and 100 an hour.

The rooms are not luxury but clean, yesterday I was with the 20 yr Luhanna from Paraguay. Not a stunner but sweet and hot. I took 2 hours with her, it was it worth!

Posting Limitations