This blog is moderated by Chicago Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I was talking about ALL the clubs!

200p to walk in. 300 to 550 per drink for the girls, no assurance that the girls will be any good!

Just follow my lead and fuck the tried and true Indies!

Be glad to take you to the clubs first and then you can fuck my girlfriends!

My Princess is amazing Dude!

TL.

P. S. I'm a Texan! Not a fucking American!
    So it's been 8 eight months since I posted my original question. And finally, over the summer, I managed to come to BsAs for the first time. On a "solo" trip... "what happens in BsAs stays in BsAs".

Anyways, after a 10+hour flight I landed in EZE. I changed my 5000 dollares at the Airport at the official 4. 5 cambia - with hindsight, the worst FX transaction in my life.

Spent most of my pesos in Black. Usually I didn't have to pay for entrance at Black. But from there, it was like. 160 for a gin and tonic for myself. Then 40 pesos tip to the bartender. Talk to a chica. 300-400 for a drink. Negotiate price for 1 hour. 800-1000 pesos. Then one more drink at 300-400 pesos. Then a rude bartender saying "tip is not included". 100 pesos to her. Then a private "Black" cab back to my place, again 100 pesos (my hotel was in Palermo SoHo, HUGE mistake). Each night at black for me (with one chica) was in the 1800-2200 pesos range.

I had an amazing time though and the girls in Argentina. What can I say? Super thin, feminine and sexy... And the whole Spanish - Italian look that most of them have, I love it. Might come back next year, but obviously I'll try to learn some Spanish before my next trip.

TL, sounds like you have been to Argentina many times? Can you offer any advice for a fellow gringo? How do I get more value for my hard-earned dollares?

Ciao. Alex

I'm a Fucking Texan!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Guy  [View Original Post]
    Had a look at the pics. Definitely what I had in mind. About the kind of chicas and the fees. Which club are you talking about. Black / Madahos?

Ok, so all chicas in the club might not be willing to do a threesome?

Ahh okay, so with 2 chicas it looks a little suspicious?

Sorry to hear that. But if I want to find this kind of diamond, what is my best bet. Black / Madahos?

Thanks TejanoLibre. And BTW, are you American?
    I was talking about ALL the clubs!

200p to walk in. 300 to 550 per drink for the girls, no assurance that the girls will be any good!

Just follow my lead and fuck the tried and true Indies!

Be glad to take you to the clubs first and then you can fuck my girlfriends!

My Princess is amazing Dude!

TL

P.S - I'm a Texan ! Not a fucking American !

$180. 00 for you to walk in.

$300. 00 per drink per girl times 2 or 3 drinks.

Now you are at $1380. 00.

$600. 00 to $800. 00 per girl minimum at those places.

Minimum.

About 3000 should do it.

Plus cab fare, tips, etc.

Check out Jimena's pictures although they are not very good since I took them I think.

I have 5 more to upload today under TL's Recommended Chica's Thread.

Jimena's pics for now are under the Orleans thread but she is long gone from there.

She is better looking than Miss Cruz in person. I think so, but I've lived here 7 years and have run out of fantasies!
    Had a look at the pics. Definitely what I had in mind. About the kind of chicas and the fees. Which club are you talking about. Black / Madahos?

Anyway , there are tons of girls down here that fit your description the key will be to find 2 girls that actually like each other !
    Ok, so all chicas in the club might not be willing to do a threesome?

Some hotels will not allow 2 girls at a time and yes, ALL girls must sign in with valid I'd!
    Ahh okay, so with 2 chicas it looks a little suspicious?

Very classy looking girls can do that at times, the ones that don't look like hookers.

There are very few of those.
    Sorry to hear that. But if I want to find this kind of diamond, what is my best bet. Black / Madahos?

Thanks TejanoLibre. And BTW, are you American?

No Problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Guy  [View Original Post]
    Fellow monkeys,

I have this fantasy. And I hope that it can come true when I visit BA for 5 days on a business trip in June.

* Basically a threesome with 2 chicas that are Penelope Cruz look a likes &61514;

* Young – age 20-25.

* Dark eyes.

* Jet-black hair.

* Small breasts (A or B) – fake breasts are not really my thing.

* Thin – not vulgar body.

* Nice style, I. E. Evening dress + earrings (don't look too 'cheap')

1) Are there any 'upscale' clubs in BA, where I can find this kind of chicas? I've never been to BA, but browsing through these forums, it sounds like I should look into Black or Madahos. Are they any good?

2) Basically I'm looking for two girls. Of course they will not really be 'classy', but I'm looking for two chicks that are 'classy' enough to bring back to a 5 star hotel in Recoleta. Is it possible to find such chicas or can the people in the hotel see that I bring prostitutes back to my room?

3) Is 800 pesos per chica a realistic price (including extra costs such as entrance to club etc.)?

And BTW I'm not a value monkey. All I care about is looks, I. E. If a chica is like a cold fish in bed, I'm okay with it as long as she's beautiful.

I hope that I don't come across as a complete snob, but I have this kind of 'upscale' fantasy and I would love to live it out next time I'm in South America.

I'the appreciate any kind of info advice.

Over and out – Alex
    No Problem Alex!

Girls like that grow on trees down here!

And I happen to know exactly where those trees grow!

$800. 00 pesos won't even cover the bar fines at those places these days.

$180. 00 for you to walk in.

$300. 00 per drink per girl times 2 or 3 drinks.

Now you are at $1380. 00.

$600. 00 to $800. 00 per girl minimum at those places.

Minimum.

About 3000 should do it.

Plus cab fare, tips, etc.

All without any guarantees!

Now if you ask me to send a few girls over to your hotel you will save about $2000. 00 and they are guaranteed!

If you speak Spanish it helps a lot but it's not required.

Check out Jimena's pictures although they are not very good since I took them I think.

I have 5 more to upload today under TL's Recommended Chica's Thread.

Jimena's pics for now are under the Orleans thread but she is long gone from there.

She is better looking than Miss Cruz in person . I think so , but I've lived here 7 years and have run out of fantasies !

Ask some of these boys what they think about her.

Actually , I do have one fantasy left :

It involves KILLING my ex-girlfriend's entire family and best friend and leaving her completely alone in this world !

Just a fantasy !

Anyway , there are tons of girls down here that fit your description the key will be to find 2 girls that actually like each other !

Anyway, I take guys out to the best and the worst clubs every week, it's what I do so I know what I'm talking about.

Have Fun,

TL.

P. S. Some hotels will not allow 2 girls at a time and yes, ALL girls must sign in with valid I'd!

Although I was able to walk into the Intercontinental with Jimena without a problem and it's a 5 star .

Right past the security guards.

Very classy looking girls can do that at times , the ones that don't look like hookers .

There are very few of those .

Just call the hotel and ask them before you book it.

Any upscale clubs in BA with Penelope Cruz look a like chicas?

Fellow monkeys,

I have this fantasy. And I hope that it can come true when I visit BA for 5 days on a business trip in June.

* Basically a threesome with 2 chicas that are Penelope Cruz look a likes &61514;

* Young – age 20-25.

* Dark eyes.

* Jet-black hair.

* Small breasts (A or B) – fake breasts are not really my thing.

* Thin – not vulgar body.

* Nice style, I. E. Evening dress + earrings (don't look too 'cheap')

1) Are there any 'upscale' clubs in BA, where I can find this kind of chicas? I've never been to BA, but browsing through these forums, it sounds like I should look into Black or Madahos. Are they any good?

2) Basically I'm looking for two girls. Of course they will not really be 'classy', but I'm looking for two chicks that are 'classy' enough to bring back to a 5 star hotel in Recoleta. Is it possible to find such chicas or can the people in the hotel see that I bring prostitutes back to my room?

3) Is 800 pesos per chica a realistic price (including extra costs such as entrance to club etc.)?

And BTW I'm not a value monkey. All I care about is looks, I. E. If a chica is like a cold fish in bed, I'm okay with it as long as she's beautiful.

I hope that I don't come across as a complete snob, but I have this kind of 'upscale' fantasy and I would love to live it out next time I'm in South America.

I'the appreciate any kind of info advice.

Over and out – Alex