Thread: Hellokity is Romina

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by HelloKitty

Hello my friend's

HHello my dear friends: I leave my new telephone number including the Argentine code so that you can communicate from any other country, 0054911-25863585 I thank all those who still have me in mind ... Send me a message on WhatsApp, with prior notice to to be able to arrange a meeting, good weekend and kisses for all 😘😘😘.

Hello my frends!!!!

I want to inform you that they hacked my phone number and my email, apparently they are very corrupt people... very soon I will be informing you of my new phone number and email... thank you very much to all who still visit me Whoever has my old phone number, please remove it from your phonebook. Thanks you

Hola mis queridos amigos!

Les quiero comunicar que me Hace aron mi número de teléfono y mi correo electrónico, aparentemente son gente muy corrupta.. Muy pronto estaré informándoles mi nuevo número de teléfono y correo electrónico...muchas gracias a todos que aun me visitan.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    Hello, very good afternoon to all my friends, who always follow me, I tell you that as of November 10 the borders are reopened for everyone who wants to enter Argentina,
    Ante mano, muchas gracias por sus mensajes.
    I think the restrictions are lifted sooner.

https://www.batimes.com.ar/news/arge...tober-19.phtml

Hola queridos amigos😻😛

Hello, very good afternoon to all my friends, who always follow me, I tell you that as of November 10 the borders are reopened for everyone who wants to enter Argentina, I am taking reservations for those friends who are very anxious to return to Argentina and have a great time .... My phone number is 1562433339 / + 5491162433339 whatsapp.

Ante mano, muchas gracias por sus mensajes.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    A current photo of me!😙😙.
    Where is your sexy photo, sweetie?

Hello friends!

A current photo of me!😙😙.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Hello Kitty !

Hola Nena!

Tanto tiempo!

Como estas Vos y tu Hermana ?

Casi Bien ? Espero que si !

Me gustaria hablar con Vos si quieres o si Puedes !

Mas que Un Gran Abrazo Hermosa!

Saludos y Salud a Todos !

TL.

Muy , pero Muy Aburrido pero tengo como 55 diferentes Proyectos a mismo tiemp en mi Casa !

Mi Nueva Cueva !

Por mail me gustaria mandarte unas Fotos de mi Gran Proyecto !

Ciao Baby !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Hello

Sent all My friends My best wishes for 2021🤗😍😗.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Hello my friends🎄

Happy holiday and I send you my best wishes for the year 2021...Manu kises❤💋🎄.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

🙃😃😃😃🥂🍾🌲

Hello dear friends, I send you a big greeting and a toast ... Merry Christmas!Hello dear friends, I send you a big greeting and a toast ... Merry Christmas!

😘👄👄👄.

Hello,hello,hello friends

Hello dear friends after a long stay in Spain, return to my second home, which is this forum of ARGENTINA PRÍVATE, I will be for all those who want to contact me I leave my phone number: within Argentina 1562433339 / out of Argentina change the numbers that would be 005491162433339 I can also communicate by WhatsApp / I leave you my email / jany.opium@hotmail.com.

Also I will leave some current photos, many kisses to all, and in principle to the owner of this forum that gives us the opportunity to be here.😃😃😃😘👄👄❤️.

HELLOKITTY & ROMINA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 031E24F5-E40B-4CEE-A947-D923940D076B.jpg‎   367850CD-B7B5-4836-80BD-56A40CEE67C2.jpg‎   B8625E47-1061-4CC0-BD36-39E72BCEF913.jpg‎   D86D6E42-6700-45BB-8A32-C9CD5C99687C.jpg‎  

17. 12-24-18 20:31

18. 09-29-17 20:59

Hello Dear 😃

One puctury 👅👅.

Phone whatsapp is +5491162433339.

15624333339 thanks ❤️🌹.

Thanks - Many kisaes.

Romina😸.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

What an amazing woman that completely deserves the reputation she has on this board. Spent a few hours with her and even with the language barrier we had, (thanks google translate for almost working), ..already wish it were more time. Treat her well gentlemen. She is just super sweet and sexy and fun and all those superlatives you want.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Rschnickens For This Post:

23. 02-26-17 17:06

HELLO 🦋Thank you my dear friend, for your nice comment to my persona.En waiting for your return many

Quote Originally Posted by Alex69  [View Original Post]
    I was fortunate enough to be able to pass a few hours with Romina. She is the most wonderful chica I've been with. I actually catch myself wishing I was already back there, Just so I could see her again. She is 5 stars, and if you have the chance to meet her don't pass it up.
    Thank you my dear friend, for your nice comment to my persona.En waiting for your return many kisses.

ROMINA💋💋♥️🌹.

Posting Limitations