Thread: Hellokity is Romina

+ Submit Report
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
This blog is moderated by HelloKitty

My friends

THANKS MY FRIEND DADDY RUIZ, MANY KISSES.

Hellokitty is Romina XXXXOOOOOOOO

2. 08-20-12 17:38

Hello,

Hello, friends this girl next to me with glasses, I present my sister, . MY NAME IS CAROLINE.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Hello,

Ey my friend BUCKINUP Thanks for your comment, you are very kind and thanks for perfumes. Xxxooooo hahaaahhah.

ROMINA IS HELLOKITTY

Hello,

I have good friends and clean my inbox. THANKS.

Inbox full

I tried to reply to your PM, your inbox is full sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    Les regalo algunas fotos mas, para ustedes ya que pronto me ire de viaje, muchos besos. Gift them some pictures, since I'll be gone soon travel, MANY KISSES.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KoolWip For This Post:

What a great experience!

I was hanging out with Daddy Rulz when Romina stopped by and he introduced me to her. I was able to spend some QUALITY time with her. What a bundle of non-stop energy! She definitely aims to please!

Les regalo algunas fotos mas, para ustedes ya que pronto me ire de viaje, muchos besos. Gift them some pictures, since I'll be gone soon travel, MANY KISSES.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Buckinup For This Post:

Nice Pics!

Hello, Kitty,

WE HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE VACATION!

Besos,

TL

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Hello, MY FRIENDS

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0089.jpg‎   IMG_0061.jpg‎   IMG_0104.jpg‎   IMG_0082.jpg‎  

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Hello, MY FRIENDS.

(do not listen at home,) notice and that I will either go to your apt or hotel or we can go near where you are to a temp hotel but I do not have a place where you can come to me. I am your by delivery (haha) only g.

Many kisses HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA / THANKS

Romina nad Carolina

Ever had a sister fantasy? They are it. Romina can stand alone on her reports here and I have known her longer than the reports and she is the best. Add a sister who is differnt but great too. Holy batman this is it. I had sisters in Moscow years ago with out knowing it, but that is a longer story, but these two are the best! It is like being covered in a dream. Romina is as hot as ever and her sister is like having double. Carolina is different but together they are hot. Check your hotels to see if they allow 2 girls mine did not so we had to go to a short term hotel. These girls are so good that I think if they did not turn out the lights we would have been there longer. Both are not clock watchers and as good as it gets.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TodoJetLag For This Post:

I won't see you in September

Hi My dear friends,

I am taking a break from September 3 2012 until October 16 2012 and will be traveling through europe with my sister. I hope that you all miss me a lot (haha) and hope you all take advantage of me and my sister before I go (HA. HA).

Xxoo.

Romina is hellokitty

but you can still see me now and this is me now :-P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fotos para ap 004.jpg‎  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

I recently had the pleasure of spending time with Romina and her sister Carolina. They are both fantastic company and we had a terrific threesome for a few hours which I will remember for a very long time! If you want to treat yourself to one of the best experiences in BA, then call these girls. They are hot, great fun and like a party!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morgando69 For This Post:

Who is Toymann?

"Antoni, Antoni. I miss you! I miss you!". Now you know baby! Jajajajajajajajaja. Buena onda mi corazon! Jajajajajaja. Happy Mongering All. Toymann.

Ps. It's an inside joke boys. Don't ask! Jajajajajaja

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Miami Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    She is a good lady who is one of those rare hookers with not quite a heart of gold. She asked me to bring her a pink original rayzr cell phone from the states and she would reimburse me what ever I paid. I brought the phone to baires and called her. She took the night off from work to go out and said she wanted to thank me for bring a colored cell that was impossible to find in Baires at this time-7 or 8 years ago. He rate was a bit under half the cell phone cost. She said the after we make love she'll pay me what ever she owes me-well this girl was a fantasy cum true and hours and passed and orgasms and sensual pleasure flowed. God she can or at that time could push every buttom I had three time. At the end I told her that she owed me nothing and thanked her for an experience that money can't buy.

I can't wait to see her again. Romina-what kind of phone do you want? Does it come in pink sweetie.

Note on TL aka Ramiro. He wasn't always the mess he is today. Romina was his friend at a time when he was truly a friend to many including myself. The most generous friend anyone would meet.

Under some of the old catto's postings, the boys were hoping that someone would marry her to get her out of the business-I kind woman with a good heart in those days. I can see her not turning her back on ramiro fully knowing that he is out of control and destroying himself. I break his balls because I hope that he hits his bottom before he ends up dead in any alleyway. Ramiro is still his old self burried under many layer of intoxicated garbage. Clean-up you act guy.

I have no idea how she has aged or hardened or stayed sweet as sugar. She was one of my best memories from years ago in baires
    Hello, Bob!

You are correct!

Romina is a jewel and I don't think she would ever turn her back on me.

And yes, she is not case hardened or aged by the night life of the club scene.

Her body is rock hard from daily gym sessions!

In fact as soon as I put her on my recommended list and she opened her own thread she has never returned to Catto's!

Another job well done!

I almost bought the same phone!

And Bob, in 7 months I have done the drops twice (2 nights) and that is a lot better than 12 times a day!

So I am much better than before.

Thanks Bob,

TL.

The alcohol is actually used to treat the withdrawal syptoms but at times I do drink too much

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

IMHO she is still as great as she ever was. She looks great, provides great service (never any clock watching) and is very entertaining out of the bed as well. I couldn't imagine spending any time in BsAs without seeing here once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    She is a good lady who is one of those rare hookers with not quite a heart of gold. She asked me to bring her a pink original rayzr cell phone from the states and she would reimburse me what ever I paid. I brought the phone to baires and called her. She took the night off from work to go out and said she wanted to thank me for bring a colored cell that was impossible to find in Baires at this time-7 or 8 years ago. He rate was a bit under half the cell phone cost. She said the after we make love she'll pay me what ever she owes me-well this girl was a fantasy cum true and hours and passed and orgasms and sensual pleasure flowed. God she can or at that time could push every buttom I had three time. At the end I told her that she owed me nothing and thanked her for an experience that money can't buy.

I can't wait to see her again. Romina-what kind of phone do you want? Does it come in pink sweetie.

Note on TL aka Ramiro. He wasn't always the mess he is today. Romina was his friend at a time when he was truly a friend to many including myself. The most generous friend anyone would meet.

Under some of the old catto's postings, the boys were hoping that someone would marry her to get her out of the business-I kind woman with a good heart in those days. I can see her not turning her back on ramiro fully knowing that he is out of control and destroying himself. I break his balls because I hope that he hits his bottom before he ends up dead in any alleyway. Ramiro is still his old self burried under many layer of intoxicated garbage. Clean-up you act guy.

I have no idea how she has aged or hardened or stayed sweet as sugar. She was one of my best memories from years ago in baires

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Posting Limitations