Thread: Hellokity is Romina

+ Submit Report
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
This blog is moderated by HelloKitty

REMMBER Cattos allstar girl-Romina la diosa

She is a good lady who is one of those rare hookers with not quite a heart of gold. She asked me to bring her a pink original rayzr cell phone from the states and she would reimburse me what ever I paid. I brought the phone to baires and called her. She took the night off from work to go out and said she wanted to thank me for bringing a colored cell that was impossible to find in Baires at this time-7 or 8 years ago. Her rate was a bit under half the cell phone cost. She said the after we make love she'll pay me what ever she owes me-well this girl was a fantasy cum true and hours and passed and orgasms and sensual pleasure flowed. God she can or at that time could push every buttom I had three times. At the end I told her that she owed me nothing and thanked her for an experience that money can't buy.

I can't wait to see her again. Romina-what kind of phone do you want? Does it come in pink sweetie.

Note on TL aka Ramiro. He wasn't always the mess he is today. Romina was his friend at a time when he was truly a friend to many including myself. The most generous friend anyone would meet.

Under some of the old catto's postings, the boys were hoping that someone would marry her to get her out of the business-A kind woman with a good heart in those days. I can see her not turning her back on ramiro fully knowing that he is out of control and destroying himself. I break his balls because I hope that he hits his bottom before he ends up dead in any alleyway. Ramiro is still his old self burried under many layer of intoxicated garbage. Clean-up you act guy.

I have no idea how she has aged or hardened or stayed sweet as sugar. She was one of my best memories from years ago in baires

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Speak English!

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Romina you know me and I like you but get away. From Ramiro.

Gs she is a 6 in looks and performance get out and about. There is better
    Are you saying that she is a 6 in looks and performance?

Or that TL is a 6?

I have always treated you well and granted your wishes GH!

I hope that you recover from your problems and I hope the best for you!

Thanks,

Buddy!

TL

Hello, MY FRIEND :

Gato Hunter, I will answer :

Firstly I'm not afraid of anyone, their personal issues do not want to get into my workspace, I am old enough to know what I do, I have no problem with having a friendship with Ramiro. Thanks. Hellokitty is Romina

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

6. 07-04-12 23:35

Romina you know me and I like you but get away. From Ramiro.

Gs she is a 6 in looks and performance get out and about. There is better

Buena onda

With not much time left in BA, I decided to call TL, the most popular poster here to ask his advice. Practically before I had said Hello, he told me I have to go see Romina (maybe in a more graphic way, but basically that). Ok, why not. I sent her a text and almost immediately she called back to schedule something for the next day.

Well that was good advice from TL. What a girl. Incredible body, great personality, no clock watching. Vale la pena in every respect. I've never met TL, but at least on this point, he was right on. That body. Wow.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PassherBy For This Post:

Alone in Bed.

Although I only do outcalls or temp hotels as I can't bring anyone to where I live.

Doesn't anyone feel like sharing some bedtime?

Although I do enjoy my rest time this kitty kat is feeling refreshed after a nice relaxing Sunday and a bit lonely.

I am up for some hot fun bed time. So just to remind you if you only speak english contact me via ap and I am sure we both can have a fun time.

And remember. Hellokitty is Romina.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hellokittyap1.jpg‎   Hellokittyap2.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Now that is a very sincere and honest "Thank You!"

That came from the heart!

A truly appreciative and grateful Amiga of ours!

Thank You Kitty!

TL.

By the way Kitty, what do the 3s mean?

Que quiere decir el numero 3?

Besos!
    The "<3" means smiley picture of my heart corazon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

From the Heart !

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    Hello, MY FRIENDS : I thank you, all my friends who have, had the pleasure,

To have met personally <3 hahahah. Beyond my job,

I enjoy sharing this time with each of you,

We are all human beings, no matter what we the.

I always thank god <3to put people friendly in, my way <3. I dedicate this to all my friends to write in my forum de ARGENTINA PRIVATE. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I hope to return,

To have a reunion, with each of you <3

Many kisses to each of you,

And again I say thanks. HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA
    Now that is a very sincere and honest "Thank You!"

That came from the heart!

A truly appreciative and grateful Amiga of ours!

Thank You Kitty!

TL

By the way Kitty , what do the 3s mean ?

Que quiere decir el numero 3 ?

Besos !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

I have had the pleasure of spending some time with Romina and she is fantastic company in and out of bed. Lovely lady.

QUOTE=HelloKitty; 423362]I hope you like. <3 KISSES[/QUOTE]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Morgando69 For This Post:

Romina and her sister carolina

If you want the best experience with chicas in BA, don't buy vowels, pass go etc. Just call romina and or her sister or both if you are up to it. They will be there on time and you will think you are the only person in their world. They give it all to you sweetly. You won't forget them.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rain Grown For This Post:

Some picturys

I hope you like. <3 KISSES
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails romi acostada corta peq.jpg‎  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

We love you Romina, just the way you are.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    I am girl and have my goals and have very clear what I hope to accomplish doing this type of work, I am not waiting for some Prince Charming. I put a lot of effort toward obtaining my objectives with my own effort. Even here in Argentine Private there are people who know me not since today or yesterday but they know me from when I worked in Cattos where I was one of the favorites of the owners due to my great reputation with the clients so much so that even after I left, went and worked in Spain and then came back I was still well received great by the owners as well as by my friends, by the girls. And especially by the customers which apart from the fact they paid me were happy for me to be back again all of which they have always shown and demonstrated by their actions at all times.

One of these people that I know and respect a longtime and respect me is Aqualung.

For me it not an effort to pretend to be fun and happy to be with when I am with clients. It is just the way I am and I can and will have fun with any human being that wants to know me and also wants to pass a nice time together with me. And to them I say don't think of me as someone you are paying to have sex with but more like they are very kindly and in a fun way helping and contributing to me so that I may someday reach my life's objectives and I in turn in my actions and being with you are extremely happy and grateful to you for doing so. And so once more I wish to clearly say thank you to all the people that took time to right such wonderful things about my time with them.

HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Astro For This Post:

This is me.

I am girl and have my goals and have very clear what I hope to accomplish doing this type of work, I am not waiting for some Prince Charming. I put a lot of effort toward obtaining my objectives with my own effort. Even here in Argentine Private there are people who know me not since today or yesterday but they know me from when I worked in Cattos where I was one of the favorites of the owners due to my great reputation with the clients so much so that even after I left, went and worked in Spain and then came back I was still well received great by the owners as well as by my friends, by the girls. And especially by the customers which apart from the fact they paid me were happy for me to be back again all of which they have always shown and demonstrated by their actions at all times.

One of these people that I know and respect a longtime and respect me is Aqualung.

For me it not an effort to pretend to be fun and happy to be with when I am with clients. It is just the way I am and I can and will have fun with any human being that wants to know me and also wants to pass a nice time together with me. And to them I say don't think of me as someone you are paying to have sex with but more like they are very kindly and in a fun way helping and contributing to me so that I may someday reach my life's objectives and I in turn in my actions and being with you are extremely happy and grateful to you for doing so. And so once more I wish to clearly say thank you to all the people that took time to right such wonderful things about my time with them.

HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Read My Lips!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hi Aqualung, I may have read it wrong but I thought TL was only talking about his first sentence not applying to Romina, not your post."This does NOT apply to Romina but I asked a girl the other night what the cost is and she told me it depends on what the client looks like!" Unlike the girl TL talked to Romina has the same price not matter how ugly or how handsome the guy is. I know chicas in Rio that do the same and who can blame them? Not me.

Your post about the $100 dollar pricing was right on imo. Seems to be the going rate from what I have been able to glean off the boards (my BA experiences are limited so far).
    You are correct SS!

I clearly stated that my commentary did NOT apply to Romina because as far as I know you get what you pay for and she always delivers as promised without a variation of rates!

By the way Kitty, you looked great last night in the all black outfit!

Like always!

Probably the best dressed Chica on this board although we prefer them undressed!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    This DOES apply to Romina if you read correctly what I posted. (And it applies to most girls!) Romina most certainly will NOT mistreat anyone. Neither from this board nor from any other source as she is basically sincere and honest as you say though not BECAUSE she is a friend of yours. She will ask for what she considers correct and will render services in accordance while hoping (but not counting on) a tip if her services are appreciated. And it must be be very clear the difference between paying and overpaying a chica like Romina (and many others) with the golden pussy syndrome some (a few) girls have. If a girl asks you for a 100 and you give her 200 or 500 or even a 1000 she will still ask the next client again for a 100. If a girl asks you for a 1000 and you give it to her she will expect the next client to do the same or even a little bit more for even less service.

I know a little bit about mongering in Argentina. The first time I paid for sex in Buenos Aires was on the 26th of April 1978. Oh, and I remember her name was Claudia and later on I fucked her daughter and then even later on her granddaughter. Just as to add to the story, Caludia won a big Kawasaki motorbike with her Marlboro cigarettes packs and on the way home with the dam thing fell off and broke a hip. After that she stopped working in the clubs and made a living selling sexy / skimpy underwear to the chicas. She was very well known by the girls on Suipacha as Mamucha. Great fuck and, of course, in those days BBBJ but with the habit of holding a tissue in one hand and constantly wiping you off (and her mouth) with it. Something that used to put me off though I would always hire her for threesomes with another chica as I have never seen anyone eat a pussy the way she did.

Someday I'll write my memoires on mongering in Buenos Aires.
    Hi Aqualung, I may have read it wrong but I thought TL was only talking about his first sentence not applying to Romina, not your post."This does NOT apply to Romina but I asked a girl the other night what the cost is and she told me it depends on what the client looks like!" Unlike the girl TL talked to Romina has the same price not matter how ugly or how handsome the guy is. I know chicas in Rio that do the same and who can blame them? Not me.

Your post about the $100 dollar pricing was right on imo. Seems to be the going rate from what I have been able to glean off the boards (my BA experiences are limited so far).

Posting Limitations