Thread: Hellokity is Romina

+ Submit Report
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
This blog is moderated by HelloKitty
    This DOES apply to Romina if you read correctly what I posted. (And it applies to most girls!) Romina most certainly will NOT mistreat anyone. Neither from this board nor from any other source as she is basically sincere and honest as you say though not BECAUSE she is a friend of yours. She will ask for what she considers correct and will render services in accordance while hoping (but not counting on) a tip if her services are appreciated. And it must be be very clear the difference between paying and overpaying a chica like Romina (and many others) with the golden pussy syndrome some (a few) girls have. If a girl asks you for a 100 and you give her 200 or 500 or even a 1000 she will still ask the next client again for a 100. If a girl asks you for a 1000 and you give it to her she will expect the next client to do the same or even a little bit more for even less service.
    I know a little bit about mongering in Argentina. The first time I paid for sex in Buenos Aires was on the 26th of April 1978. Oh, and I remember her name was Claudia and later on I fucked her daughter and then even later on her granddaughter. Just as to add to the story, Caludia won a big Kawasaki motorbike with her Marlboro cigarettes packs and on the way home with the dam thing fell off and broke a hip. After that she stopped working in the clubs and made a living selling sexy/skimpy underwear to the chicas. She was very well known by the girls on Suipacha as Mamucha. Great fuck and, of course, in those days BBBJ but with the habit of holding a tissue in one hand and constantly wiping you off (and her mouth) with it. Something that used to put me off though I would always hire her for threesomes with another chica as I have never seen anyone eat a pussy the way she did.
    Someday I'll write my memoires on mongering in Buenos Aires.
    Last edited by Aqualung; 06-16-12 at 04:14. Reason: Adding

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Super Chica!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    No truer words. If you feel you got your money's worth! I have known Romina for quite a few years and I have recommended her to friends and clients. I know that she perfectly understands that one client willing to tip generously for her services doesn't mean she can charge that on the next. I have mongered in Buenos Aires for over 30 years and most girls I know or have known understand that and I literally have fucked the grandmothers, mothers and aunties of many girls working in the clubs today. Of course, there always has been and will be girls asking astronomic prices but that is not due to some over eager gringo paying above the going rate but rather because they want to make as much money as they can doing as little as possible. And beware, girls that ask exorbitant rates most often than not give bad services. A rule of the thumb in BA has always been roughly US$100 (official rate or black and blue rate or whatever) for gringos with the equivalent of 50 or 70 US for the locals. The usual negotiable factor can be for how long and then, of course, the tip which is or should be in accordance with the service received and should have no influence on the original price.
    This does NOT apply to Romina but I asked a girl the other night what the cost is and she told me it depends on what the client looks like!

Very honest if you think about it.

Unfortunately!

So if your young and nice looking you can deduct 10%.

If you speak Spanish you can deduct another 10%.

If you can make them laugh you can deduct another 10%.

If you have excellent bullshit or blow you can deduct another 10%.

If you can REALLY make them cum the sky is the limit!

Romina is a sincere and honest friend of mine and she knows that if she mistreats a member of this board that it will get posted so she won't do that.

Highly recommended!

TL

Read my LIPS !

I said this does NOT apply to Romina !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    I am an older gent who was very ill a few years ago, so what I paid Romina is not relevant.

Tres3
    No truer words. If you feel you got your money's worth! I have known Romina for quite a few years and I have recommended her to friends and clients. I know that she perfectly understands that one client willing to tip generously for her services doesn't mean she can charge that on the next. I have mongered in Buenos Aires for over 30 years and most girls I know or have known understand that and I literally have fucked the grandmothers, mothers and aunties of many girls working in the clubs today. Of course, there always has been and will be girls asking astronomic prices but that is not due to some over eager gringo paying above the going rate but rather because they want to make as much money as they can doing as little as possible. And beware, girls that ask exorbitant rates most often than not give bad services. A rule of the thumb in BA has always been roughly US$100 (official rate or black and blue rate or whatever) for gringos with the equivalent of 50 or 70 US for the locals. The usual negotiable factor can be for how long and then, of course, the tip which is or should be in accordance with the service received and should have no influence on the original price.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Hello, Kitty is Romina

I had a session with Romina before I left BA and she is worth every peso. I can recommend her without reservation. I had "desert" before a nice lunch and conversation with her. She speaks some English, but we talked mostly in Spanish. She is an Argentine, but does not hail from BA. As a result, She does not speak the same Spanish as the other Portenos. That makes it much easier for those of us who learned our Spanish from a textbook in high school and College. I will not get into an argument with the peso police. I am an older gent who was very ill a few years ago, so what I paid Romina is not relevant.

Tres3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

Tried to make a joke

And it sounded bad once written. Just playing on the free available not free free obvioulsy. Sorry

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

11. 06-12-12 10:50

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm Romina and for the time being I'm not working in Catto's. For anyone who want's to meet me, I'm free from two pm on. Just send me a PM. Kisses to all. Thanks, my friends <3. <3
    A free girl. Very cool.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky2 For This Post:

Hellokitty is Romina

Hi, I'm Romina and for the time being I'm not working in Catto's. For anyone who want's to meet me, I'm free from two pm on. Just send me a PM. Kisses to all. Thanks, my friends <3. <3

Delete This!

In life we must be grateful, should not promise things that are not going to meet, not be performed.

I have no pimp, .

I own my own life, I have no problem with being in another thread.

My only interest is to work, and do not include me in stupid comments.

HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA.

This post came from another thread that was deleted but needs to be heard .

Delete this!

TL.

Romina is a gem Boys!

16. 06-10-12 20:40

Indirect comments I do not like, things directactas, <3 <3 <3

In life we must be grateful, should not promise things that are not going to meet, not be performed.

I have no pimp, .

I own my own life, I have no problem with being in another thread.

My only interest is to work, and do not include me in stupid comments.

HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Thanks again TL "Tejano Libre"

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    You are correct Kitty!

Hollywood is one of a kind! Super cool and has the funniest sense of humor.

It's hard to describe.

Hey Chinito, call me at home or send me a pm with your hotel room number and I will call you!

Thanks,

TL
    I`m at the airport now as the Taxi / Bus service picked me up two hours earlier due to the many demonstration going around the city today.

I am just catching my breath as I had to quickly shower and pack and wait down stair for the driver. Also, the lines at the four stations you must pass through at the airport are super long.

I call you before I come again in the states. I need to know what "Goodies" from Costco that you want. Ciao!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Thank you again Hello, Kitty (Romina)

Dearest Romina,

I am now at the EZE airport.

The Taxi / Bus service called me to pick me up two hours earlier than planned as there are many demonstrations blocking many intersections.

And I had to rush to shower, pack and wait downstairs for the taxi and then to the bus terminal (Manuel Tienda Leon Transportation services 75 pesos each way).

Wow, I am now just catching my breath!

Romina, thanks again for a wonderful time.

Your are such a wonder person and great friend.

I truely recommend to all AP member your services.

See you in one year or earlier if I get enough miles for my trip to BAs.

Amor,

Su Chinito

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Hollywood Swingers!

Hello, my friend chinito. Thanks for his humility and his good heart, as I said before, is an angel that God sent him ah this world,

I felt very comfortable sharing a dinner and dialogue we had on the real things of life, I congratulate you to be as it is, I hope that God will bless you with a great woman by his sidethanks for your nice comment about me, many kisses and good luck and bon voyage. See you soon chinito. <3 <3 <3 (hollywood124)

ROMINA IS HELLOKITTY
    You are correct Kitty!

Hollywood is one of a kind! Super cool and has the funniest sense of humor.

It's hard to describe.

Hey Chinito, call me at home or send me a pm with your hotel room number and I will call you!

Thanks,

TL

Thanks. Was nice to meet you chinito. Kisses

Hello, my friend chinito. Thanks for his humility and his good heart, as I said before, is an angel that God sent him ah this world,

I felt very comfortable sharing a dinner and dialogue we had on the real things of life, I congratulate you to be as it is, I hope that God will bless you with a great woman by his sidethanks for your nice comment about me, many kisses and good luck and bon voyage. See you soon chinito. <3 <3 <3 (hollywood124)

ROMINA IS HELLOKITTY

Thank you Romina aka "Hello, Kitty"

Thank you very much Romina for last night. I had a very, very nice time.

Also, thank you for having dinner with me, I was so happy to be in your company.

I could not have asked for more of you, you were just super and very intelligent with that. I hope to return soon to BAs

And to your arms as soon as possible!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood124 For This Post:

Hello, MY FRIENDS. <3

Please, who wants to meet me let me know in time. I can't always be ready immediately and I don't want to miss you. Send me a text message or leave a message in my in-box. I check it every night.

THANKS <3 HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

Posting Limitations