+ Submit Report
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
This blog is moderated by HelloKitty

Hellokitty is Romina

For my friends. Kisses. <3 <3 <3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rosa 004.jpg‎  

Thanks Gunboat!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunboat  [View Original Post]
    Had a 1 hr. Session with Romina in my hotel this morning. Very cool, fun lady. Great sense of humor. Excellent oral skills and firm, tight body. (great flexibility!) A few tats, but they were not distracting at all.

Thanks to T. L. (TejanoLibre) for the recommendation! Would definitely see her again.

Gunboat
    Thanks Gunboat!

All of my recommendations are excellent!

If not I would not recommend them!

They are all very nice and deserving young girls.

There are a lot of fake girls in the business but these are all real girls that we can all help .

You must try them ALL!

TL.

PS. I just found a new one that everybody is going to love!

More on that in a few days!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

gunboat

Hello, honey.

And we had exchanged messages, it was a pleasure to meet you personally. Thanks my friend kisses. HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

Great Time with Romina, a. K. A."Hellokity"

Had a 1 hr. Session with Romina in my hotel this morning. Very cool, fun lady. Great sense of humor. Excellent oral skills and firm, tight body. (great flexibility!) A few tats, but they were not distracting at all.

Thanks to T. L. (TejanoLibre) for the recommendation! Would definitely see her again.

Gunboat

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gunboat For This Post:

Hellokitty is Romina

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    My phone is 1562433339 meyby is (005491162433339) (00541162433339) , kisses
    Ways to call a cell phone from inside Argentina <3 or either when you are calling from another country is added to the codes of Argentina, THANKS.

8. 05-25-12 21:49

9. 05-25-12 21:26

10. 05-25-12 20:46

Hellokitty is Romina KISSES

Hello, my friends, is AVAILABLE.

TONIGHT.

MY PHONE IS 1562433339

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Photo :-

To know me a little but this photo is real, just a little gloss, made in a study
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails romi pensando.jpg‎  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Thanks to alls, my friends, <3 many kisses for all! Hahahahah smack

Hello, MY FRIENDS : I thank you, all my friends who have, had the pleasure,

To have met personally <3 hahahah. Beyond my job,

I enjoy sharing this time with each of you,

We are all human beings, no matter what we the.

I always thank god <3to put people friendly in, my way <3. I dedicate this to all my friends to write in my forum de ARGENTINA PRIVATE. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I hope to return,

To have a reunion, with each of you <3

Many kisses to each of you,

And again I say thanks. HELLOKITTY IS ROMINA

Good time

Short, thin, hard body and a good attitude. Decent English. Pictures are her and if she is your type, it will be a good time.

Thanks babe.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Roman719 For This Post:

HelloKitty is Romina

Muy Bueno. Petite lady with tight body and fun

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Raider For This Post:

What to do when you and Stranger call it a night

So what do you do when you are drunk after a night of debauchery with Stranger and you have eaten way to much pizza (Stranger is an awesome wing man and great guy by the way)? Simple, you leave Mad Hos, get pizza, and call Romina for a 6am fiesta. Romina showers, shaves all the right places, and shows up ready to go. She may not be for everyone but I believe she is the most underrated young lady on the board. I don't know why others don't post about this dynamo but I will just say she is an incredibly energetic, fun, and has a great personality. She speaks just enought Engish so that communicating was no problem. I will definitely repeat. Her picture is not photoshopped. Her body really is this tight.

Thanks Romina,

Pete

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

Hello, my friends. <3 at the door of your hotel will see the same face hahahahahaahaaha, kisses my friends
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yo.jpg‎  

ROMINA is hellokity

thanks pete sideburn friend is very good in my forun your comments,

We had had for some talks inbox until the time came when we found was a nice surprise. <3

You are a sweet gentleman, my intuition was not wrong,

Once again thanks and many kisses, and I hope to see you, good luck. <3!

Have a nice trip.

Kisses, kisses, kisse hahahah! Romina. Hahahhhaaha the party was a success, it will be for the next and will dance for you <3 see you soon

24. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

It Was Her first.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sideburn  [View Original Post]
    I met with Romina after a few emails. She has a smoking body and must work out all areas. She speaks more than enough English and definitely someone that I would not hesitate to call again. She is very focused on trying to get what you want. If you are looking for a bit wild and incredibly athletic, almost acrobatic, then Romina is for you. By the way she showed up 5 minutes early and gave a Hello, kiss that made me almost get arrested in the hallway for indescent exposure. Sorry I missed your dancing session but am sure you were amazing.

Pete
    It was her first pole dancing experience but she took to it like a duck takes to water and shed her clothes faster than her inhibitions!

Have I EVER let you down Pete?

Or anybody else?

If so come forth and be shot!

Be honest at least!

1 unhappy dude out of 100's and that was years ago!

I can live with those odds!

TL

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Romina is real deal

I met with Romina after a few emails. She has a smoking body and must work out all areas. She speaks more than enough English and definitely someone that I would not hesitate to call again. She is very focused on trying to get what you want. If you are looking for a bit wild and incredibly athletic, almost acrobatic, then Romina is for you. By the way she showed up 5 minutes early and gave a Hello, kiss that made me almost get arrested in the hallway for indescent exposure. Sorry I missed your dancing session but am sure you were amazing.

Pete

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

Posting Limitations