Thread: Hellokity is Romina

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by HelloKitty

😄😄😄hey dear ::::

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCleland  [View Original Post]
    In my time mongering I never joined a forum just to write a review.

Romina changed my mind.

My very first time to Latin-America and based on the reviews here decided to give her a call.

Very professional handling in communication, my PA could learn from her for sure.

She was early, petite almost shy and well dressed.

From there on she demonstrated more skill than I've ever met before. Like understated expertise, everything she did just felt perfectly natural and well timed.

No professional attitude that puts off, she's for sure a very nice girl with super skills and body to match.

Highly recommended. Can't wait to see her again.
    Thank you very much for Their nice words to me,😃.

And I hope to meet again very soon😜.

Take care😛😜.

I send to you a lot of kisses💋💋💋💋.

Superb

In my time mongering I never joined a forum just to write a review.

Romina changed my mind.

My very first time to Latin-America and based on the reviews here decided to give her a call.

Very professional handling in communication, my PA could learn from her for sure.

She was early, petite almost shy and well dressed.

From there on she demonstrated more skill than I've ever met before. Like understated expertise, everything she did just felt perfectly natural and well timed.

No professional attitude that puts off, she's for sure a very nice girl with super skills and body to match.

Highly recommended. Can't wait to see her again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to John Cleland For This Post:

Hello ::

Quote Originally Posted by BA2005  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of spending time with Romina recently. I had read the review and decided to contact her, I first sent her a email which she responded within a few hours, basic information. Sounded interesting and based on the good reviews I contacted her via whatsapp and again she responded within a few hours. Asked if she was available to come to my apartment later that evening and I was surprised that she was available, so we set up a time to meet. A txt letting me know she was on her way and she showed up right on time. I was pleasantly surprised that she looked so good, very well dressed and looked better than the photos. Took some time to get to know each other over a few glasses of wine had some play time nothing serious, more wine, more play clothes coming off but still just having lots of fun and nothing serious . Finally make it to the bed and had a great time. Romina has such sweet and soft personality I was not sure how this girl next door was going to fulfill my expectations. Boy was I wrong, her personality is sweet but her body is rock hard, great derrire, fits perfectly in the the palm of your hands. Cant wait to see you when I return.
    Hey thanks my friend 😄😄.

By his criticism, we see you in return, many kisses💋💋💋💋.

ROMINA 😛😜.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Romina, wonderful times

I had the pleasure of spending time with Romina recently. I had read the review and decided to contact her, I first sent her a email which she responded within a few hours, basic information. Sounded interesting and based on the good reviews I contacted her via whatsapp and again she responded within a few hours. Asked if she was available to come to my apartment later that evening and I was surprised that she was available, so we set up a time to meet. A txt letting me know she was on her way and she showed up right on time. I was pleasantly surprised that she looked so good, very well dressed and looked better than the photos. Took some time to get to know each other over a few glasses of wine had some play time nothing serious, more wine, more play clothes coming off but still just having lots of fun and nothing serious . Finally make it to the bed and had a great time. Romina has such sweet and soft personality I was not sure how this girl next door was going to fulfill my expectations. Boy was I wrong, her personality is sweet but her body is rock hard, great derrière, fits perfectly in the the palm of your hands. Cant wait to see you when I return.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BA 2005 For This Post:

Romina...as good as ever !

When arriving in BA I thought that I needed to start the week with a bang ( no pun intended ) and of course I thought of Romina.. She has always been a consistent provider, she has a rockin body, and I mean ROCKIN, and she loves what she does. She is great to talk with, sexy as ever and keeps herself in great shape. Romina thanks again for a fun evening, and I look forward to our next meeting.. Maybe next time its with Romina and her sister .. :-). I will say if you have not yet spent time with Romina, this is one girl that you need to put on your list.

Labrador.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Labrador For This Post:

😄😄😄📱

Hi friends back in Buenos Aires, after a short break.

💋💋💋Kisses.

ROMINA😘😄😜.

Hello all my friends J! I wanted to let you know that I will be travingfrom September 1 until September 27 inclusive . If you want you can contact me and get together before I go J . In any case I leave you my email which is jany.opium@hotmail.com and my whatsapp number is +5491162433339 or from inside Buenos Aires 1562433339.

Thanks .

Romina.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Thanks my Dear

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    Rain Grown.

Romina and caroline.

Saw caroline a couple of days ago for a session,and yesterday saw them both for a session together-WHEW!!! They'll turn you inside out. Tight little bodies, great sex,you cant go wrong calling one or both of these ladies. Prompt, even 5 or 10 mins early and very pleasant to be with. T.hey will be all you want and more. They will eat all your potato chips, too.highly recommended.
    Thanks my dear, you as always a good knight, is a great pleasure to meet again, five years that we know and whenever you want to be a pleasure to have a good time together, kisses and enjoy your holiday .

Thanks for your recommendation, for me and my sister, many kisses .

Romina & my sister Caroline.

We love you .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Rain Grown

Rain Grown.

Romina and caroline.

Saw caroline a couple of days ago for a session,and yesterday saw them both for a session together-WHEW!!! They'll turn you inside out. Tight little bodies, great sex,you cant go wrong calling one or both of these ladies. Prompt, even 5 or 10 mins early and very pleasant to be with. T.hey will be all you want and more. They will eat all your potato chips, too.highly recommended.

Romina and caroline

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rain Grown For This Post:

Pleace :

Hi friends, I just wanted to remind you that it's important for me to be punctual for our dates. If possible let me know a day or two in advance. If that's not possible I need at least three hours to get ready and to arrive at our meeting point. Thanks .

MANY KISSES .

ROMINA.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Hi honey :)

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu33  [View Original Post]
    I had the chance to see Romina while in town and she was a complete 10/10. I travel around the world pretty frequently although this is my first trip in LATAM and I have to say you guys have it good.

I'll write a full report when I have some downtime but suffice to say Romina was easy to get in touch with, she was punctual and if you travel to Asia her level of service is far above what you would normally get in Thailand/Singapore etc. I attached a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. Romina will always be very high on my to see list the next time I am in town.

Attachment 29569Attachment 29570.
    WHAT A SURPRISE .

It was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for your nice words I hope on your next trip, I had fun: D: P hahaha !!

I send many kisses and hugs MUACK.

Ah, thank you for the photos are funny hahaha : D.

ROMINA IS HELLOKITTY .

21. 06-04-15 03:45

You guys are pampered

I had the chance to see Romina while in town and she was a complete 10/10. I travel around the world pretty frequently although this is my first trip in LATAM and I have to say you guys have it good.

I'll write a full report when I have some downtime but suffice to say Romina was easy to get in touch with, she was punctual and if you travel to Asia her level of service is far above what you would normally get in Thailand/Singapore etc. I attached a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. Romina will always be very high on my to see list the next time I am in town.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2304.jpg
Views:	702
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	29569Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg
Views:	671
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	29570.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snafu33 For This Post:

24. 05-27-15 17:10

25. 05-27-15 11:10

26. 05-27-15 10:37

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    OK,

We may want to create the Romina scale. If you are fantastic you are 1 Romina. If you are half as good you are 1/2 Romina etc. Etc. I am just going to say it. For all the newbies on here. In my humble opinion, meeting Romina is a must for anyone on the list coming to BA. You don't need to think about it twice. See my earlier posts on her thread. She is class act, super hot, amazing body, interesting, and totally GFE. If she were in Tokyo she would be a Geisha. Seriously if you can't have a great time with Romina you should repack and head to EZE. Lets be honest. I believe she is the longest running provider on this list and one of two ladies I can think of who everyone has accepted (Aurora is the other) and consistently generates positive comments. This is not easy for the ladies on this list. Nearly all others last about 4 weeks. She hasn't tried to take advantage of anyone I know. In fact, as I said before, after a great night out with one of our friends on the list, I accidently left hundreds of dollars sitting out on a table when I was too drunk to have even noticed if she took it. Most others would have said, "Tip." She suggested I put it away, helped me, then made sure I was comfortable in my comatose state, and let herself out. Hell, I have GFs who would have taken the money and then lectured me about drinking too much.

Pete.

For the record, I haven't seen her for a few years (trips don't fit her travel) and have no relationship at all with her or her finances. I just see all the guys talking about the shops closing etc. As long as there are ladies like Romina, all is good. Call her. I know I will on my next trip. Hell I might just see if she wants to stay with me for a few weeks to cut down on phone costs.
    Peter sidebum obviously I would like at some point in their regrezo reconvene to dessert hahaha since you are a sweet gentleman..MANY KISSES.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Super Girls !

Romina , A.K.A HelloKity is a genuinely cool chick !

Ultra honest , spunky and a laugh a minute between Hard-Ons .

Best Dressed girl on this board . Her clothes will look great piled on the floor next to your bed !

Size 1 by USA standards ? Sit and Spin !

Gym Rat !

Hard Body , tan .

I don't have sex with her so you Boys can all you want !

Tries really hard to speak your language too.

And from what I've heard a FUCKING Bargain compared to what you might hear these days !

Only girl that will hand you the Taxi ride's receipt !

Her sister Caroline is supposedly even hotter ! Hard to believe that ! Try both ! Highly recommended by MANY !

More nice and deserving girls but not too many !

Maria, A.K.A Aurora - American girl next door ! 18 year olds butt ! Gymnast with tits !

Can put her ankles behind her ears ! Bugs Bunny !

New to the Biz , not a Pro , super funny , cool , hip.

Will charge you for 1.5 hours and stay 5 ! Not going to try to correct that .

More will come to mind but Pete's Fine Meats made me want to or have to chime in !

Have Fun ,

TL.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations