Thread: Hellokity is Romina

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by HelloKitty

Hello Kitty is like the Standard by which the others should be compared.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    Originally posted on 08-28-13
    OK,

We may want to create the Romina scale. If you are fantastic you are 1 Romina. If you are half as good you are 1/2 Romina etc. Etc. I am just going to say it. For all the newbies on here. In my humble opinion, meeting Romina is a must for anyone on the list coming to BA. You don't need to think about it twice. See my earlier posts on her thread. She is class act, super hot, amazing body, interesting, and totally GFE. If she were in Tokyo she would be a Geisha. Seriously if you can't have a great time with Romina you should repack and head to EZE. Lets be honest. I believe she is the longest running provider on this list and one of two ladies I can think of who everyone has accepted (Aurora is the other) and consistently generates positive comments. This is not easy for the ladies on this list. Nearly all others last about 4 weeks. She hasn't tried to take advantage of anyone I know. In fact, as I said before, after a great night out with one of our friends on the list, I accidently left hundreds of dollars sitting out on a table when I was too drunk to have even noticed if she took it. Most others would have said, "Tip." She suggested I put it away, helped me, then made sure I was comfortable in my comatose state, and let herself out. Hell, I have GFs who would have taken the money and then lectured me about drinking too much.

Pete.

For the record, I haven't seen her for a few years (trips don't fit her travel) and have no relationship at all with her or her finances. I just see all the guys talking about the shops closing etc. As long as there are ladies like Romina, all is good. Call her. I know I will on my next trip. Hell I might just see if she wants to stay with me for a few weeks to cut down on phone costs.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    That beautiful moment, I hope to return to Buenos Aires and thank you for those nice words.

Thanks .
    Originally posted on 08-28-13

Quote Originally Posted by NaPilot
    My first sojourn to Argentina.

My brother has been travelling down to Argentina and Brazil from the US for a number of years now continually extolling the virtues of Latin women whenever he could get me to listen. He finally convinced me to make a trip with him to Buenos Aires and I will forever be in his debt.

I spent nine days in an apartment we rented in the Recoleta area the first half of which was spent doing the usual tourist things, washing down endless empanadas with countless bottlesof Malbec. Touring the weekend vendors with their various crafts for sale at the fair near the cemetary, visting Evita's resting place...well you get the picture. I needed a little more adventure before returning back home so I decided it was time to find out what these ubiquitous latin lovelies that I had been ogling for the first four days on the streets of Buenos Aires possessed that my brother said was completely lacking in the ladies back home. I found out in spades.

I had done a little research before leaving the states and had decided that I would begin my search at Black, a strip club with takeout. Imagine my chagrin upon my discovery that Black had been closed down. Back to the internet and praise be to Al Gore, I stumbled upon this magical site. Argentina Private...the holy grail for the gringo in search of a plethora of pleasant memories to carry back to the good old US of A once we had to say farewell to Argentina.

After wading through countless threads espousing the virtues of countless women, I became intrigued with a latin lovely who goes by the name of Romina. I called the cell number that she had posted and was pleasantly surprised when she answered on the second ring. I speak enough Spanish to get by and she spoke enough English to fill in where necesary. It was about three in the afternoon and we settled on a time of eight that evening for her to meet me at my apartment. She was fashionably late, but well worth the wait. This girl is the complete package. Not only does she possess beauty, but charm and grace as well. Her tight body is a testament to the many hours spent in the gym. Although her english is limited we had no problem communicating and her sense of humor is abundant. A true GFE with kisses that transported me back to my high school days at the drive-in until I was brought back to reality with a sensuous "Rico Papi"! She is no clock watcher and is intent on making you feel like a rock star. If you bother to read through the rest of this thread, you will see that I am only echoing the comments of all the other contributors that were fortunate enough to enjoy this sexy woman's company. Do ypurself a huge favor, call her and treat her with respect. You'll be amply rewarded.

Napilot

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Ohhhh ;)

That beautiful moment, I hope to return to Buenos Aires and thank you for those nice words.

Thanks .

Hi honey :)

Quote Originally Posted by Littleboy  [View Original Post]
    Tried Hellokitty once around one month ago, her service is perfect.
    HI it was nice to have a good time together, THANKS & MANY KISSES.

ROMINA.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Tried Hellokitty once, her service is perfect.

Tried Hellokitty once around one month ago, her service is perfect.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Littleboy For This Post:

Hellokitty :) is romina

Hello friends thank you for always keeping us busy, and also know how comunicarce, me and my sister.

Thank you and Carolina .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Hello my friends :)

Thanks for having a good reference for me and my sister.

I thank you very much for this great appreciation.

Many kisses.

ROMINA AND CAROLINA ... !!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Hi :) My Friends

Leave my contact number and my email... 1562433339/0054911-62433339whasapp - jany.opium@hotmail.com.

Thanks- many kisses.

. Romina.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Hello

Hello dear friends, me and my sister are already back. Les leave a kiss. !

17. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Hello :) my dear ..!!

A little early in the year but I want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year. We're leaving on the 27th of October and returning on the 29th of January. Leaving heaps of kisses for all our friends. See you soon.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

For my friens:

Enjoy these images BABYS MUACK.

KISSES. !

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Hello my friend

Your questions will be answered by private inbox.

Thanks Romina (Hellokitty) hahaha:-p.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Borton  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys I had the chance to met Two beatifull girls they are friends of mine if you have the chance to come to buenos aires don't hesitate to met them they are a wonderfull company To spent time and have some fun, Is not nessesary to look to anyone else they will be avaliable for you. Many kisses.

Borton.
    Who is this guy?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Romina and Caroline

Hello guys I had the chance to met Two beatifull girls they are friends of mine if you have the chance to come to buenos aires don't hesitate to met them they are a wonderfull company To spent time and have some fun, Is not nessesary to look to anyone else they will be avaliable for you. Many kisses.

Borton.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Borton For This Post:

Hi babys

Hello dear friends, I wanted to mention that I will be in Buenos Aires until the 25th of October as ire me on a trip to Spain for three months, if they want to play with me and have a good time before I leave my address and phone number for that contact Many kisses to all and thank you. / emaill- jany.opium@hotmail.com/ phone 0054 1162433339/1562433339 (whatsapp).

29. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Posting Limitations