Thread: Hellokity is Romina

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by HelloKitty
    When you combine a beautiful woman such as Romina and a great sense of humor, how can you go wrong? Romina is a pleasure.

To be around and I had the best time in her company.

I am glad I was persistent in finding the time to meet her, because it was a great evening. I will let you fill in the blanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerente For This Post:

3. 06-20-13 21:40

4. 06-16-13 03:35

Hi

Sorry del 24 de junio.

Hi.

I am available my dear friends until the day June 23 volvere the dia28 June onwards..kisses

Hi Babys

To have fun my friends. !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

A slice of heaven!

I was visiting BA for a few days and was anxious to visit Romina after seeing her photos here. I sent her a PM on my very first day and got an immediate response. The flight from the US drained a lot of my energy but I really did not want to wait to see Romina. She visited my hotel and when I opened the door, I had a huge grin on my face seeing her cute face and slender sexy body standing there. Romina is pure seduction, from the moment we hugged Hello,, I was hard and ready to go.

Round one down, we chatted for a while. I do not speak much Spanish but communication was not a problem. She has a great personality! Being close to her and her rocking body, it did not take long before we started round two.

If anyone is visiting BA and looking for a pure delight with an attractive young lady who very enthusiastic with what she does, give her a call and prepare for the ride of your life!

My only regret is that I was only able to see her once during my trip!

Hope to see you again soon, sweet Romina!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mann12 For This Post:

Today

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    Hi...come take a shower with me guys ha ha ha ... .
    Hello Kitty.

Very nice.PM sent

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mann12 For This Post:

Hi... Babys

Hi...come take a shower with me guys ha ha ha ... .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Ro this guy Hoble is a new member who is lost. He needs you to PM him

Hoble is too lazy to read AP or he would find you on his own in 15 minutes. He speak fluent spanish and wants an attractive woman for dinner and a long private date. He wants someone who he can talk to about traveling and her view on Argentina compared to europe.

If he is attracted to pretty blondes will near perfect body, personality and who know something about the world, he will likely fall in love with you after a few hours in the bedroom. But HOBLE is lucky. You are generally very ethical and will not take too much advantage of him after he has some of the best sex he has had in his life.

HOBLE if you do not contact Hello, kitty you are stupid, stupid, stupid.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Hi my friends m any kisses...

Hola

Newbe here... I will be down to vist you soon.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Boston For This Post:

Hi.

Thanks my friends. Romina is Hellokitty.

The only thing better than her body and yummy pussy is her personality

Romina is a great way to pass a few hours that will linger in your memory for months if not years, she doesn't participate in every kink in the karma sutra, the vast majority are with skill and gusto. I actually just enjoy her company. She is a sweet heart.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

A night to remember..

Had the pleasure to have Romina come by my hotel last night. I must say, she is a ball of energy.. She is sexually exciting, has a body that keeps on going and is a pleasure to talk with.. She is like the damn energizer bunny..

I must say. Each time I have seen Romina over the years.. No 2 experiences are the same. For those of you who have not seen Romina, she is a tiny girl and rates about a 9.0 on the body scale.. Great breasts, a tiny ass, and she gives you a great ride..she likes to ride on top and its a pleasure to watch especially when she gets wound up.. Which is most of the time.

Here are a few photo's. ENJOY!!

In any case.. Thanks Romina for a great time.. Hope to see you again soon..

Labrador.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Image.jpg‎   New3 Image.jpg‎   New2 Image.jpg‎  

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Labrador For This Post:

Hi.

You enjoy these days of holidays in Buenos Aires Kisses Romina is Hellokitty... .

26. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Jackson tanks

Gracias mi querido amigo Jackson Por La invitacion ala Cena voy a ESTAR el viernes, besos why abrazos. Thank you my dear friend Jackson by wing dinner invitation I will be on Friday, kisses and hugs... . Hellokitty is Romina.

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations