Thread: Hellokity is Romina

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by HelloKitty

Pete's Fine Meats

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sideburn  [View Original Post]
    This discussion is a bit sophomoric, in my opinion (and yes I know opinions are like ass holes. Everyone's got one.). If you are male, you can have a lot of fun with this fire cracker. If you are looking for something, in particular, just ask her, and I am sure she will give an honest and definitive answer. If you don't like the answer, then move on (as Jackson indicated he did, which is totally understandable). I just don't think it shows much respect for or class to point out possible exceptions to the girl's general rule when it should be completely irrelevant to the next person calling her. Just because she may have made an exception in the past doesn't mean she should feel the need to in the future. I don't see how anyone could have a bad experience with this genuine and no-drama young lady if they clarify their needs up front. Has anyone seen any of the drama bullshit, that is so common, from this lady? I have not, nor have I heard of any such claims. Sweet and simple. Let's not screw this up and scare this gem away.

Pete
    There is a meat market in Houston Called "Pete's Fine Meats" and their unwritten slogan is " You can beat our prices but you can't beat our meats!"

Actually it may be written on their sign.

Anyway, Pete knows what he's talking about; Kitty is a GEM and she is more than accomodating and is very welcome on this board.

Thanks Kitty!

TQM!

TL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Romina's Choice, Right?

This discussion is a bit sophomoric, in my opinion (and yes I know opinions are like ass holes. Everyone's got one.). If you are male, you can have a lot of fun with this fire cracker. If you are looking for something, in particular, just ask her, and I am sure she will give an honest and definitive answer. If you don't like the answer, then move on (as Jackson indicated he did, which is totally understandable). I just don't think it shows much respect for or class to point out possible exceptions to the girl's general rule when it should be completely irrelevant to the next person calling her. Just because she may have made an exception in the past doesn't mean she should feel the need to in the future. I don't see how anyone could have a bad experience with this genuine and no-drama young lady if they clarify their needs up front. Has anyone seen any of the drama bullshit, that is so common, from this lady? I have not, nor have I heard of any such claims. Sweet and simple. Let's not screw this up and scare this gem away.

Pete

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

5. 12-26-12 19:55

Hello, MY FRIENDS :

Thanks guys for writing positive things in my thread.

I hope you enjoyed a nice Christmas.

I also want to address Mr ADMINISTRATOR JACKSON FOR YOUR SINCERE COMMENT.

I thank you for Allowing me to work on your page, and I have a great appreciation and Respect.

A Sure thing.

I was recently asked by a Spanish speadking individual what does a "sure thing" mean.

Maybe this will help.

Early in heavyweight boxer Mike Tyson's career, when I was living in Nevada's Lake Tahoe, my friends and I would head to the sports book before every Tyson fight. We would wager on the proposition that his opponent would not go the distance. The.

First fight went off as even money and Tyson dispatched his aversary before the first round. The books subeequently changed the round from 8 to 7, 6.5, and once to 4! Mike would keep knocking them the fuck out and we would go to the window, crazy as loons, to cash out. The only person who made more money off Mike Tyson than our crew, was Robin Givens.

Tyson would arrive wearing all black trunks, black shoes and no socks, body chieseled and glistening, looking menacing and bent on obliveration.

His opponents meanwhile would be scouting for the cleanest place to fall on the mat during the National Anthem, as a knockout was in their cloudy future, another "sure thing."

For two years Tyson was our "meal ticket." Betting him was "easy money," but a prison term, a nasty divorce and a surreal Barbara Walter's interview while on medication sealed his doom.

There you go, the mongering definition of a "sure thing." Put it in Jackson's unabridged dicitionay.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LAURA FEET.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	28620

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PlayaGato For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by All Sex Today  [View Original Post]
    Spent a very enjoyable afternoon with Romina. Smoking hot body. Even with my very limited Spanish communication was easy. Total firecracker in the hay. Wouldn't even think about coming to BA without seeing her.
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayaGato  [View Original Post]
    I have no fiduciary interest in Romania, just my two pesos worth, but if anyone wants a 'sure thing, ' I would put Romania on speed dial and set up an appointment.

A session, or several days with Romania, is an unrestrained license for orgiastic revelry.
    I saw Romina once. She was very nice. She also told me that she categorically does not do CIM, ever, period.

That kind of 'sure thing' is a deal killer for me, and I never had any interest in seeing her again.

Nice girl, but she just didn't meet my minimum requirements.

Thanks,

Jackson

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

And a Merry Christmas. To you

Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    1-I take this moment to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, . .

2-I HAVE MY TICKETS PURCHASED FOR A short break in URUGUAY FROM 25 JANUARY 2013 TO FEBRUARY 2.

THANKS MY FRIENDS :

Romina is Hellokitty
    To a real fun time w hen you want to be. Have a good holiday

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

Excellent Review

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Very nice post Playa, since you're new to the forum might I make a technical suggestion. If you're not trying to evoke the late E. E. Cummings please resist hitting the return button except between paragraphs. This in no way is intended as criticism I enjoyed the read very much and thank you.
    Excellent review about one of our "Favoritas" but it would be easier to read if it was paragraphed correctly.

Quite a joke since I rarely bother to do so but it's just hard on the eyes.

Style gets 10 points.

Content gets 10 points.

She does have some very nice "Parts" and she is the "best Dressed" Chica on the board, I'm glad that I introduced her to AP.

Many more to come!

"Viva Kitty!"

Feliz Fiestas!

TL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

LMAO.... Best review of 2012

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Playa

Very nice post Playa, since you're new to the forum might I make a technical suggestion. If you're not trying to evoke the late E. E. Cummings please resist hitting the return button except between paragraphs. This in no way is intended as criticism I enjoyed the read very much and thank you.

Hello, MY FRIENDS

1-I take this moment to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, . .

2-I HAVE MY TICKETS PURCHASED FOR A short break in URUGUAY FROM 25 JANUARY 2013 TO FEBRUARY 2.

THANKS MY FRIENDS :

Romina is Hellokitty

19. The Following User Says Thank You to HelloKitty For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by All Sex Today  [View Original Post]
    Spent a very enjoyable afternoon with Romina. Smoking hot body. Even with my very limited Spanish communication was easy. Total firecracker in the hay. Wouldn't even think about coming to BA without seeing her.
    Romania is Hello, Kitty

Yep, and a lot more.

I initially called Romania up and arranged to meet her at my apartment in Recoleta after a dinner engagement. I would have been on time for our assassination, except for that endearing Argentina custom of saying goodbye.

First, I dutifully thanked the host and hostess, gave them hearty hugs and a surreptitious air kiss on both cheeks; following up with the other guests mimicking the same treatment, dallying a bit longer with the ladies and shortening my embrace for the gentlemen.

I then recognized our chef with his toque, a bit crumpled, but still looking cool. He was next, and behind him our two waiters and several busboys. Hmmm, might be a awhile, should I call?

The dishwasher had joined the queue, along with several of his cousins, as well as their friends. Departing diners from other tables began to meander over and slipped into position behind the dishwashing party, as the line began to serpentine from the dining room into the foyer, creating a human gridlock and a cock block simultaneously.

I hugged and kissed the last person in line, and it may have been a policeman, sent to control the now unruly throng, but I was now late for my date, romance was calling, and I was on hold.

She called, slightly irritated, but showed up shortly after, looking like she had stepped out of an x-rated fairy tale. She had platinum blonde hair stacked high in a classic retro peek-a-boo style; wearing a short, sheer black dress, made out of less material than a cocktail napkin, accentuating her dangerous curves and exposing her gorgeous, flawless, looks-like-they-were-sculpted by Michelangelo legs.

I am not a seasoned monger; I used to think FUTB was a hip hop clothing designer, until I discovered Jackson's abbreviations and still use it as a cheat sheet.

As a hobby, mongering beats the hell out of stamp collecting, but I still have many chicas to go before reaching the exalted status of my fellow brethren.

For a universal reference point, if I was a soccer player I'the be playing for Real Salt Lake City, not Boca Juniors, so, still an acolyte.

I have spent time with dozens of chicas in BA and Romania aka Hello, Kitty is absolutely, positively, unequivocally the crème de la crème. If there was a Chica Olympics, she would bring home the gold for best all around.

She is a diminutive five- foot sexual turbine, and that's with high heels.

Her body pops, hardened by countless hours at the gym, one could play handball against her and never get a bad bounce.

She has an adorable bubble butt, a bowling ball made of foam, as smooth as a subway pickpocket.

Her enhanced breasts resemble wine goblets, the nice ones you keep high up in your wine cabinet, and warrant further exploration, caressing and kissing.

A vagina so talented it should have its own reality show.

And the laugh. A cross between Woody the Woodpecker and Marilyn Monroe, sultry and animated, creating its own erotic soundtrack to accompany your lasciviousness.

But the crux of this lady is her effervescent personality and her passion for passion. (not a typo.)

And a smile that will stop your heart.

I could devote another paragraph to her attributes, but I will soon shaddup as I can already hear the mumblings of Golden Pussy Syndrome. Guilty.

Her English is as good as a native Alabaman and her pronunciation of the English vowels, is as cute as it gets.

No dummy, she travels the world, dabbles in real estate and can discourse intelligently on most subjects.

There is a caveat, isn't there always.

She is fiercely independent and is not afraid to express herself. Her left arm, from the shoulder to the wrist, is one spectacular tattoo, sporting several shades of red and green, a bouquet of flowers. And don't forget the Anaconda tattoo slithering between her legs.

She dresses spectacularly, as evidenced by her photo collection, and would look good on.

Anybody's arm parading around town.

Romania came into the bedroom robed and wearing lingerie.

I was splayed out lengthwise on the bed wearing only a pair of Wrangler jeans having just undone the top button, as she discarded the robe and with cat like balance positioned her legs on top of mine. She is five- foot, standing on top of a school dictionary, so her head was at sternum level, arms in a push-up position on either side.

Slowly with her left big toe and its neighbor, she raised the zipper vertically, all the while her right leg acted as a counter balance, as the zipper inexorably made its descent.

The angle of attack was precise and the timing exquisite as I witnessed the Geisha like talents of this loving vixen.

Dexterously she employed the prehensile capabilities of her right foot toes grabbing the jean material and sssslllllooooowwwwllllyyyyy.

Widening the gap. The process quickened as my jeans were now down to my ankles, her feet now working in tandem-when, presto, my briefs literally flew off and landed in a heap on the floor.

'Mister Winky! ' she triumphantly proclaimed. I prefer Jade Stalk, but when in BA.

And that was Act One.

Editor's note: the Wrangler zipper was ¼ of an inch wide, and ¾ of an inch in length.

Jim Morrison of the Doors once growled that he was a 'back door man, ' and several fellow mongers talk about anal or Greek, like it is a sacred, treasured rite.

Traditionalists favor the vagina and for ornamental pleasure, the breasts, always get their devotees.

Not me, I'm a foot guy.

Probably some of God's finest work is in the foot. The suspension system alone.

Lends credence that He was a hell of an engineer. You can have your Golden Gate Bridge, the Brooklyn Bridge and Japan's Akashi-Kaileyo. Give me the foot, I'll take the foot, anytime, but I digress.

And Romania had the feet of an angel. Nary a hammertoe amongst them. Gorgeous, shapely and in perfect balance, all freshly painted, elegant and sexy.

This was the Holy Grail, the Ark of the Covenant and the Fountain of Youth all in one.

I slowly began to manipulate her feet behind the ankle with one hand, while slowly.

Rotating the foot with the other. The effects were felt all the way up the leg to the pelvis and the groin muscles and the sensation is curiously sexual. I heard a slight moan.

My fingers and thumbs firmly and gently began to work away from the center of the foot toward the sides, starting at the heel and moving toward the toes. I began to push my thumb hard over the padded part of the skin behind the toes. Another long moan and a sigh.

The toes were next as I softly pushed a slippery forefinger in and out between each of her toes, turning from side to side. Now a yip, followed by several sighs and louder groans.

I stood up on the bed and angled her foot toward the ceiling and started on the baby toe first, greedily working my way up the register. I sucked like I was trying to draw the marrow out, like a kid with a wad full of bubble gum, working it, Jack. The tongue got jealous and jumped into the fray. Each toe brought another symphony of unintelligible sounds, as she was now talking in tongues and fast approaching ecstasy.

The neighbors in San Telmo began to complain. And my apartment is in Recoleta.

Finally the cymbals crashed, the horns hit their highest notes. And the conductor put down his baton-we were both spent.

My only complaint was the time we spent together was short lived.

The price, you know in all that excitement, I can't recall, I think it was a Benjamin and twenty for a cab, even though she lived a few blocks away. I would have bought her a Volvo if she would have asked.

I remember flying home and as I stuffed my carry on into the overhead, silently computing the dimensions and whether she would fit and still have enough oxygen for the flight. I am a sick man.

I have no fiduciary interest in Romania, just my two pesos worth, but if anyone wants a 'sure thing, ' I would put Romania on speed dial and set up an appointment.

A session, or several days with Romania, is an unrestrained license for orgiastic revelry.

Right now, you've got a 'sure thing, '

Call Romania.

Pax,

Playa Gato

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlayaGato For This Post:

Romina

23. The Following User Says Thank You to All Sex Today For This Post:

24. 12-17-12 16:39

Thanks my friends

I would like to remind you dear friends, if possible send me the message with time. . thanks

Ronina is Hellokitty

Romina

Arrived BA Friday midday from US. Had been in touch with TL. TL arranged for Romina to come to my Recoleta hotel early eve for a 2 hr meeting. I speak no Spanish. Romina did an outstanding job of communicating with her basic english. Had a great time with her and would highly recommend her without any reservations! She is very genuine and down to earth. Provides a very sensual and outstanding service.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to N96GS For This Post:

I would like to add

I have no fiduciary interest either, though I have had a felaciary interest in the past, with Romina. I would add that she's one of the girls that walks the tightrope of professional for play relationship, and amistad very well. Even though she's not really my type, I just ADORE this little bom bom. She has some limits, but I've never known anybody to have a bad time. She's not everybodies cup of tea, but if you like what you see in the photos then you will have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sideburn  [View Original Post]
    Dear Friends,

Those who have not met this gem should pick up the phone and dial now. Before the rumors, start let me squash them. I have no financial relationship or fiduciary interest in Romina at all and write not so much on her behalf but on that of those who are endlessly searching for companionship on this and other sites. Look no further and contact Romina. She will show up on time and will greet you with a hug and a genuine interest in assuring you have a great time. She is not a clock watcher and makes even the most nervous of new friends comfortable immediately. There is no drama with this lady and no games. She is kind and if you're into merely looks she has the tightest body I have ever seen in Argentina. So even if simply for drinks or dinner you should really consider contacting one of the unique genuinely independent ladies who frequent this board. Really, she and one other are the lone ones who post regularly and post pictures. I don't believe I have ever seen a negative post and am certain that if you treat her nicely you will agree that she is a diamond in the rough.

Pete

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations