Thread: Photography equipment

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by SunSeeker
    Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a place in BA that sells photography equipment? Looking online isn't coming up with much. I'm going to be looking for things like softboxes, umbrellas, reflectors etc. I'll be moving to BA in June staying in Palermo Botanico. Right now in Thailand and good luck finding anything other than tna here LOL!
    There is a shop on Santa Fe street next to the train station, they have reasonable prices, they have umbrellas, tripods and some basic equipment. The big sign of yellow Kodak mark will lead you there.

Prices high here too

Quote Originally Posted by Seismo  [View Original Post]
    Try.

www.alamaula.com

For photography items.

The largest camera shop I found is on Corrientes across from the Obelisque. It is in the same building as McDonalds, but around the corner.

There is also a big company owned Nikon store on Callao but prices are way high.

Your best bet is to buy whatever you need before you arrive.
    Thanks Seismo. I will have to check the place out when I arrive. I haven't been able to find the items here in Thailand and I will be in Rio before coming to BA. Prices on camera equipment in Rio are high as well and I will have to worry about damage bringing them with me so ti may be better to buy in BA.

Try.

www.alamaula.com

For photography items.

The largest camera shop I found is on Corrientes across from the Obelisque. It is in the same building as McDonalds, but around the corner.

There is also a big company owned Nikon store on Callao but prices are way high.

Your best bet is to buy whatever you need before you arrive.

Photography equipment

Anyone know of a place in BA that sells photography equipment? Looking online isn't coming up with much. I'm going to be looking for things like softboxes, umbrellas, reflectors etc. I'll be moving to BA in June staying in Palermo Botanico. Right now in Thailand and good luck finding anything other than tna here LOL!

Posting Limitations