Thread: Euge from Orleans Cafe

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Orleans Cafe

Eugenia

I was in Bs As all of last March and I hit the Orleans Cafe several times a week mostly for old times sake. I find the quality has gone down from it's heyday of 20 years ago. What I can't figure out is how I missed Eugenia, wrong days I guess. Better luck next time and at least I have her phone number now. Glad to see that Excedra is back in business. BTW, how does one start a new thread?

Mystery Shopper

I had to wait until I left town to post this just encase there is drama. I was interested in Euge from her photos. I sent her a text message conversation that did not go well at first. She quoted me a gringo price, then told me to "get lost idiot".

Within two hours of her telling me to get lost idiot I was in Tres Sargentos with my cock in her mouth. Here is how it went down.

I got the text while I was at breakfast with my wingman. We had already planned to get drunk in Orleans. Right after we sat down Euge walked in. I let her sit down playing it super casual never blowing my cover. She sat down and I made eye contact with her for about 20 minutes then I made my move. I sat down at her table and used all of my "Rico Suave" moves on her. There was a good onda going and then we got to price. She asked for 700, I said that was too much. She went to 600 and I took it just because I wanted to. We went to the telo and had a very great session. BBBJ was good with gargantan profunda.

I then went into my spiral of boliches, drinking, orleans etc and did not call her back.

Yesterday I was in Orleans and she came in again. We were smiling back and forth and I told my wingman that I was going to get her again. Then some boludo tried to swoop in on her. Things did not go well for him most likely because he had no money and was just window shopping. Right after he left I called her over told her she was going to the casa. Buena onda was there so we left. At 4pm I had her on the streeper pole. Followed up by a very sweatty sexo. As my wingman says "I gave her the boyfriend experience".

Euge is good to go, speaks English, gives great BBBJ and has a really cute smile.

Yes Euge it was me the guy you told to get lost that you had a great time with on the streeper pole yesterday!

Say Hi to my Rubio amigo in Orleans!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo(2).PNG‎   photo.PNG‎  

3. 05-13-12 20:37

4. 05-13-12 19:44

5. 05-12-12 11:58

I don't pay girls to fuck me, I pay them to leave chica.

Suerte

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher2  [View Original Post]
    I must tell you that three quarters of working girls actually smoke or drink mate.
    JAJA that is the PARAGUAYAS you go out with! Argentinians don't drink mate AND in my case! I don't smoke

8. 05-12-12 11:49

9. 05-08-12 15:10

Call Jimena!

Quote Originally Posted by Cambeiu  [View Original Post]
    She did seem too good to be true. And to think that TL called it pretty early on this thread.
    Call Jimena!

She is the ONLY non-smoker I know and will see you day or night wherever you'd like!

It's not rocket science to get your ya yas in BA!

TL.

P. S. I did call it very early!

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Graham007  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Eugine,

I am coming to BA at the end of October

Which is a better bar: Orleans, Exedra, or Blacks?

I am a non smoker Only want non smoker female friend.

Regards,

Graham
    BG,

You're asking for a comparison between apples and oranges.

Orleans is a daytime coffee .

Exedra has been closed for three years.

Black (not Blacks) is a night club.

Please do some research before posting questions.

Thanks,

Jackson

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Big Graham007  [View Original Post]
    I am a non smoker Only want non smoker female friend
    I must tell you that three quarters of working girls actually smoke or drink mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    This girl is asking for 750 for an hour 1000 for two plus the motherfucking telo at tres sargentos. Did you guys that reviewed her actually pay this? Or is this just another AP shill.

I spend a lot of money but this girl from the photos does not rise to that level. Thats MJ money and she stays for hours and cleans my apartment for less.
    She did seem too good to be true. And to think that TL called it pretty early on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    This girl is asking for 750 for an hour 1000 for two plus the motherfucking telo at tres sargentos. Did you guys that reviewed her actually pay this? Or is this just another AP shill.

I spend a lot of money but this girl from the photos does not rise to that level. Thats MJ money and she stays for hours and cleans my apartment for less.
    Thanks for saving my time!

As many other girls she probably charges half of that to the local mongers while she is bored and waiting for clients there in orleans.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleWrangler For This Post:

La chica esta muy loca

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Hello, Eugine Nice photos I am looking for Non Smoker

Quote Originally Posted by Orleans Cafe  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Eugenia, I normaly work in orleans cafe at day time. I'm an English speaker and enjoy engaging in any conversation. I have a very friendly personality and can adapt to any situation! If you want to know me better come over to visit me, o make an appointment by phone!

Local Number: 1568244027.

Internatinal number: +54911-68244027.

Ps: I upload some pics for you.

Warm kisses & I see you
    Hello Eugine,

I am coming to BA at the end of October

Which is a better bar: Orleans, Exedra, or Blacks?

I am a non smoker Only want non smoker female friend.

Regards,

Graham

Eugenia

I've been with Eugenia today and she's wonderful. She has a beautiful face and sexy green eyes as well as large, shapely breasts. She's also intelligent and has a warm personality. She's a very good lover. I can recommend her highly. Please treat her with kindness.

Canyon

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canyon For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Canyon  [View Original Post]
    She is very attractive and looks just like her pictures. She is alsp very intelligent and has a warm personality.

Canyon
    There you have it my friends. Sometimes less is more.

Eugenia

She is very attractive and looks just like her pictures. She is alsp very intelligent and has a warm personality.

Canyon

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I get to be the first to welcome you to AP. So welcome and thanks for the pics. Unfortunately I won't be back in BA until the start of June so I'll have to wait to see you.
    I 'll see you when you are back