This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

I Stand Corrected!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Brut is definitely a sketchy place and I'm not surprised if they have been fucked with by Juan Law.

But, I never had any problems with the drinks. Two with the price of admission and always offered without issues. I was always able to talk with chicas without buying a drink for them. The problem is that 90% of them aren't worth talking to, and at least half of the remaining 10% are only interested in ripping you off. They may have the "biggest" collection of hideous Dominicanas in Capital Federal.

The main chica behind the bar (big forearms) is definitely not to be trusted. She tried to pocket a cellphone left by a buddy of mine one night.

TL-unless Tanya has moved to Brut recently she has been stationed for a long time now at neighboring Sodoma.

A friend tells me that recently the upstairs communal fuck room is better lit and not made much use of. That might be a concession to the Federales.

I used to go late night when the place was full, and a zoo. Sort of a way more crowded, more debauched version of Cocodrilo, with on site fucking.
    I think Tanya is at Sodoma and that is were they won't let you talk to the girls.

Policy may have changed since you were last there.

Maybe not?

Having Fun lately?

TL

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Brut is the bar that has been under investigation for forced prostitution, minors and drug dealing.

It could'nt happen to a nicer place!

Extremely agressive drink policy and the girls can't even talk to you for one moment unless you buy her a drink.

The girl behind the register glaring at you!

The investigation claims that the owner of the bar owns 7 more clubs but you could only buy blow at Brut.

They have hidden camara footage, etc.

The only problem is that Tanya from Paraguay works there and she is awesome!

Ex girl from Hook.

Remember Dogboy?

TL
    Brut is definitely a sketchy place and I'm not surprised if they have been fucked with by Juan Law.

But, I never had any problems with the drinks. Two with the price of admission and always offered without issues. I was always able to talk with chicas without buying a drink for them. The problem is that 90% of them aren't worth talking to, and at least half of the remaining 10% are only interested in ripping you off. They may have the "biggest" collection of hideous Dominicanas in Capital Federal.

The main chica behind the bar (big forearms) is definitely not to be trusted. She tried to pocket a cellphone left by a buddy of mine one night.

TL-unless Tanya has moved to Brut recently she has been stationed for a long time now at neighboring Sodoma.

A friend tells me that recently the upstairs communal fuck room is better lit and not made much use of. That might be a concession to the Federales.

I used to go late night when the place was full, and a zoo. Sort of a way more crowded, more debauched version of Cocodrilo, with on site fucking.

Brut is the Bar That Got Busted!

Brut is the bar that has been under investigation for forced prostitution, minors and drug dealing.

It could'nt happen to a nicer place!

Extremely agressive drink policy and the girls can't even talk to you for one moment unless you buy her a drink.

The girl behind the register glaring at you!

The investigation claims that the owner of the bar owns 7 more clubs but you could only buy blow at Brut.

They have hidden camara footage, etc.

The only problem is that Tanya from Paraguay works there and she is awesome!

Ex girl from Hook.

Remember Dogboy?

TL

Posting Limitations