This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The doctors and the police think that she may have slipped by the way she landed.

She is in the intensive care ward and will be there for awhile.

I almost fell over the rail myself one night so I believe it.

Still, it's my fault for leaving her alone for 5 fucking minutes!

TL in Hell
    I was going to ping you for us to get together, but it seems that much more important things to worry about right now. Let us know when the dust settles and she is out of danger.

I'm Not OK But Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quality Time  [View Original Post]
    I just read this. Sorry to hear that. I hope they catch them. Life is short and takes a lot of twists. I hope her child will be taken care of by her family. I hope you are okay
    The doctors and the police think that she may have slipped by the way she landed.

She is in the intensive care ward and will be there for awhile.

I almost fell over the rail myself one night so I believe it.

Still, it's my fault for leaving her alone for 5 fucking minutes!

TL in Hell

My ex-girlfriend, who is also my best friend jumped off of my balcony today at around 5:55 pm and I was taken to the Police Station for questioning and to make a statement.

I did not have a choice!

They even came into my apartment without a search warrant but there is nothing to hide in my place.

Let's go back in time a few days.

The girl was savagely attacked, robbed, kidnapped and thrown into a taxi by 2 women and a man while she was at an ATM late at night.

They beat the crap out of her causing what I think was a severe concussion and the worst shiner I have ever seen!

So she shows up at my house and I notice that she asked me 20 times who I am and where she is, spoke to people that were not in my house spoke to herself and created her own language!

I want to call an ambulance but she won't let me.

24 hours pass as I try to help her and find out what happened.

No sleep!

I leave for 5 fucking minutes to get a fucking phone card to call her parents and she jumps off the balcony!

Leave the Kiosco and notice an ambulance leaving my building, my balcony door ajar and about 10 cops hanging around!

I run upstairs and she is not in my place so my worst fears were confirmed.

It's really ironic because last night I watched Lethal Weapon which starts off with a girl jumping off a balcony!

After 2 hours at the Police Station I went to the emergency room and waited for the operation to finish.

Removed her spleen, sutured her liver and intestines and treated a perforated lung.

Oh yes, she's also 5 months pregnant!

I think the assault and beating combined with severe depression caused her to jump.

Her last words to me were "Don't leave! I Love You!"

I sure feel like shit!

Hey Aqualung, had I been in my apartment when she jumped would I still be in jail?

Thanks for Listening Guys!

TL
    I just read this. Sorry to hear that. I hope they catch them. Life is short and takes a lot of twists. I hope her child will be taken care of by her family. I hope you are okay

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quality Time For This Post:

5. 05-12-12 15:04

Hope she gets better soon, and tranquility for you TL.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleWrangler For This Post:

Not wishing her bad things at all TL. Just did not want you to say something you would regret.

Hope she gets better soon, she helped lts of mongers out indirectly.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

It's a Serious Problem For a Nice Person!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Where do you come up with this stuff dude, And on such short notice! LOL! Monger On Dude. Toymann
    It's not a joke!

Show some sympathy for the devil please!

She jumped on her own!

Wanted to abort I'm guessing!

It's not legal here!

You are laughing because a human being jumped off of a balcony?

A woman with a 4 year old child!

You think it's a joke?

Yes, it may be the most interesting post in 7 years but it's the truth and she deserves your respect!

Thank You,

TL

11. 05-12-12 04:06

Stop TL-do not post anything else-you will be investigated and should be-stop mit now

Shut your mouth

14. 05-12-12 03:48

15. 05-12-12 03:33

My ex-girlfriend, who is also my best friend jumped off of my balcony today at around 5:55 pm and I was taken to the Police Station for questioning and to make a statement. Thanks for Listening Guys! TL
    Damn dude! Hopefully it will all work out.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Goodness! I hope she recovers, physically and mentally. You did your best. While with hindsight you might think of some ideas that COULD have resulted in a different outcome, you had no way of knowing at the time. Given that you couldn't get her to go for treatment, trying to get some help from her parents would have been as good an idea as any.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny12 For This Post:

My Ex-Girlfriend Jumped Off of My Balcony Today!

My ex-girlfriend, who is also my best friend jumped off of my balcony today at around 5:55 pm and I was taken to the Police Station for questioning and to make a statement.

I did not have a choice!

They even came into my apartment without a search warrant but there is nothing to hide in my place.

Let's go back in time a few days.

The girl was savagely attacked, robbed, kidnapped and thrown into a taxi by 2 women and a man while she was at an ATM late at night.

They beat the crap out of her causing what I think was a severe concussion and the worst shiner I have ever seen!

So she shows up at my house and I notice that she asked me 20 times who I am and where she is, spoke to people that were not in my house spoke to herself and created her own language!

I want to call an ambulance but she won't let me.

24 hours pass as I try to help her and find out what happened.

No sleep!

I leave for 5 fucking minutes to get a fucking phone card to call her parents and she jumps off the balcony!

Leave the Kiosco and notice an ambulance leaving my building, my balcony door ajar and about 10 cops hanging around!

I run upstairs and she is not in my place so my worst fears were confirmed.

It's really ironic because last night I watched Lethal Weapon which starts off with a girl jumping off a balcony!

After 2 hours at the Police Station I went to the emergency room and waited for the operation to finish.

Removed her spleen, sutured her liver and intestines and treated a perforated lung.

Oh yes, she's also 5 months pregnant!

I think the assault and beating combined with severe depression caused her to jump.

Her last words to me were "Don't leave! I Love You!"

I sure feel like shit!

Hey Aqualung, had I been in my apartment when she jumped would I still be in jail?

Thanks for Listening Guys!

TL

Posting Limitations