Thread: Roxanne

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Cambeiu
    Get the girl, when she asks for "servicio" say Gargantan Profunda. This will get you a BBBJ. 440 pesos.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I just got a report from my wingman that there are lots of ugly girls in Orleans right now!

Also Ceilo Private is open on Sunday, I would call first. Good looking ones there.
    I might give Cielo a shot. Any idea of their price range? Want to preempt any type of gringo pricing from them.

I just got a report from my wingman that there are lots of ugly girls in Orleans right now!

Also Ceilo Private is open on Sunday, I would call first. Good looking ones there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cambeiu,

In those photos she looks like a "6", which means that she's actually a "4".

Personally, I would not pay $400 pesos to fuck a "4" in Buenos Aires.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Thanks for the info Jackson. Anyone you would recommend at the $200 range that is working on a Sunday? It seems that girls do not work on Sundays here.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Hey Cambeiu,

In those photos she looks like a "6", which means that she's actually a "4".

Personally, I would not pay $400 pesos to fuck a "4" in Buenos Aires.

Thanks,

Jackson

Roxanne

I was bored and looking for a massage on a Sunday. Since the options are limited, I pinged Roxanne, who has an ad posted on Masajes. Com. Ar.

http://www.masajes.com.ar/vip361/index.html

She replied with a quote of $400 for one hour and a half. Price seems outrageous for a woman who is probably on her 40s and has little or no rep. Online on the forums that I checked. Is this the normal price here in BA or is she fucking (pun not intended) with me?

Posting Limitations