Thread: The Rules of Mongering in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter

That's the Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    The better a chica dances the better they fuck, proven time and time again, just never fails.
    That's the truth!

Waking up in bed and not knowing who the hell is in your bed, where she came from and what her name is; PRICELESS!

Like a Visa commercial!

I woke up the other day and there was a beautiful ass pointed at me!

So I grabbed it!

I said don't point that thing at me unless you are going to use it!

Happens all the time if you drink and FUCK!

The better they dance the better they fuck!

TL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

The better a chica dances the better they fuck, proven time and time again, just never fails.

I have started pinning my keys inside my jacket pocket with a saety pin so when I wake up in the morning after a rough night I know right where they are.

There have been a few days I was locked in my room with no idea where anything is LOL

Monger theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJN2Y...e_gdata_player

Chicas love this and some might jerk off to it in sex prison.

Entre a mi casa Armand van helden

I'd you get insto BA ahead of your wingman or friend you should and can add credit to there cellnumber if they are smart enough to hav one when they land so they can start texting chicas as soon as its weight on wheels!

Have baileyes on had at all times, all chicaas live it, and it not too expensive consider it lubrication, and just showing the chicas a nice time.

A few cokes and beers in the fridge never hurt either, all chicas want something to drink the minute they walk into your house. Why not give them something good and be a nice guy?

Ipod rouch

I have to say an ipod touch cn be a very handy tool for a monger, there is wifi all over the place here. Its a camera or video camera, you can save lists as pdfs and iew them on the go, its only 200$. Not a terrible loss if something happens.

I like to facce book while mongering.

The best is google translate, it has voice regonnition that actually works pretty good with chicas. You can pass it back and forth.

Dicksqqqqqs are like snakes

Its well known that it is better to be bitten by an adult snake than an immature snake, reason is the adult snake knows its not going to eat you and is just defends itself if it has venom control it needs to eat real food later so it won't blow the whole wad. The small snake bites you and dumps all the venom.

Having lots of BB sex I find myself shooting huge loads and depleting the leche fast if I were to put a condom on I would shoot a dust ball.

My girlfriend was complaining that there was leche everywhere yesterday after fucking I laughed my ass off and I felt spent after my dick knows its sending the troops in for real and this is not a drill and gives it everything. One BB fuck is equal to two with a condom. IMHO I am not reckless with my health so I don't BB every chica only my GF it will be hard to even put a condom on at this point.

Own the moment

If these girls sense weakness they will turn alpha dog you. Need to be the alpha male at all times and contoll te situation.

These chicas can sense weakness And that's when the shit gets real.

I am a type a personality I think that has helped me longer like I do.

Like cesare Milan be the pack leader.

The Good The Bad and The Ugly!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    There is very much a thing called "bad sex" and a "bad BJ". I will not elaborate newbie BUT suggest you raise your standards. What a silly comment! Maybe Tres3 is 13 years old? Too funny. Monger on Tres3. Toymann
    We can agree 100%! Finally!

Dear 33, All of us at one time or another have had HORRIBLE SEX!

Atrocious!

Fuck this and get the fuck out of here girl!

I asked one girl how she could be a prostitute and yet give the worst BJ in the fucking world!

Or after 5 minutes the girl starts saying "Dame tu leche!" Fuck You Chica!

Or after 5 minutes she claims to be tired!

On the other hand I can remember the 2 most earth shattering orgasms I have ever had in my life!

One in Houston and one in BA!

Oh yes, there is a huge diff between the Good the Bad and the Ugly!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Please newbie! You are killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    There is no such thing as bad sex or a bad BJ. Some sex or a BJ is just better than other sex or a BJ.

Tres3
    There is very much a thing called "bad sex" and a "bad BJ". I will not elaborate newbie BUT suggest you raise your standards. What a silly comment! Maybe Tres3 is 13 years old? Too funny. Monger on Tres3. Toymann

Good Sex vs Bad Sex

There is no such thing as bad sex or a bad BJ. Some sex or a BJ is just better than other sex or a BJ.

Tres3

When a chica says you had sex with her years ago act like it was good" if you don't remember. You may get a second try at the repeat customer discount I really remember the bad ones so if she was not bad I prolly would ep if she is in to you you might have girlfriend material there

Deja Vu!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya. I mentioned it because the guy that gave Mical a shitty writeup on the BG foro started telling her that so and so said she did this, and so and so said she did that for x amount. The guys on the BG board weren't happy with him at all. And I know that people have done the same thing in most other countries as well. I remember being in the internet cafes in Rio and fuckers showing the chicas the boards! WTF? DO they think the puta is going to fall in love with them? Shit this is just pissing me off and I need to think about getting some sleep! LOL.
    Total Deja Vu!

Tonight, just a few hours ago this Chica spread her legs and demanded that I go down on her!

Shit, I'm a nice guy so I looked down at that prized oyster and suddenly, out of nowhere, it hit me like a ton of bricks!

I knew that I had done this before!

And with her, I guess?

It was surreal!

I'm looking at her twat and thinking to myself :

I've done this before, maybe in a dream or in the past!

I hesitated for a nano second and reluctantly went to work!

Yet in my little dirty mind something told me that I had done this before!

I've never met a pussy or a mirror I did not like!

WTF?

Poor girl had to keep switching arms because she kept getting tired!

She will continue sucking for about 2 minutes after you fill her mouth!

Deja Vu!

Crazy!

I really saw her money maker and I thought to myself that I have seen this thing before!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    This is perfect I have been screwed by this twice from other guys If a chica asks me I say google? Or I let on I know about the local foro never AP
    I hear ya. I mentioned it because the guy that gave Mical a shitty writeup on the BG foro started telling her that so and so said she did this, and so and so said she did that for x amount. The guys on the BG board weren't happy with him at all. And I know that people have done the same thing in most other countries as well. I remember being in the internet cafes in Rio and fuckers showing the chicas the boards! WTF? DO they think the puta is going to fall in love with them? Shit this is just pissing me off and I need to think about getting some sleep! LOL.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations