Thread: The Rules of Mongering in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter

Barebacking

It is surprisingly easy to get BB once you spend some time in this town and girls know and like you.

Newsflash! If a working girl is barebacking you chances are pretty big she is barebacking others too!

Exception to this rule is if a girl for some reason decides that she will use condom on all other but bareback you. Then you get 10 mongering points.

WARNING! A lot of the working girls here are not on the pill, and abortions are illegal in this country.

Stranger

It's Like This!

No matter how often you fuck them you will get tired of fucking them!

And no matter how gorgeous you think she is somone thinks she is a worthless piece of garbagge!

One man's treasure is another man's garbbage!

We all fuck the same girls so beware of what you reap Boys!

I am bored here! Death by Pussy! I was in Hippo and I was asking myself:

What the fuck am I doing here?

Too much of a good thing is SHIT!

RG.

TL

Investment in chicas is an expiring option

As a tourist you are long money and short time. All investments have an expiration date. Either you or the chica will leave the scene. Only some investments will have a positive payoff. The more time you have the more an investment (Buying a chica a drink. Buying her friend a drink.) is worth. Just like Black-Scholes I think. The more time you have the more you should invest. If you have four days left and you have a one you like sitting and drinking with you, it is time to take her out even if it is not prime conditions for you. You will not even remember you spent the money two weeks from now and you hardly ever remember the bad fucks.

Reality check

Remember; it is all an illusion, you are paying them!

Stranger

Ugly girls

This town got them also!

Just when you think you seen it all some girl that set the ugly scale on a whole new level sneaks up on you. Normally when you have a quiet beer at Orleans.

Stranger

Prettiest girl in the club

You should fuck her like there is no tomorrow!

Make sure she has a good time (ladies first) and think you are the best client ever.

When you come back to the club next time and the rest of the guy's chase and watch the prettiest girl in the club, she chase and watch you!

THIS is something all the other girls notice, and they talk about their clients, and you are suddenly a fucking rock star.

Even better; fuck ALL the hottest girls at the club, now you got a bloody fan club.

Stranger

Can't sleep?

Call a chica!

Stranger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Itīs a funny thing, se my last post.

Stranger

Movie

Sucker Punch.

Watch it, understand what it says about mongering, and don't be the bad guy!

Stranger

Eating 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeOilSales  [View Original Post]
    La Madeleine is located on Santa Fe between Rodriguez Pena and Callao and is indeed open 24 hours AND delivers 24 hours (except Monday's when it closed at 01:00). The phone number is 4813 8400. In addition, there is another place called Santa Fe 1234, located at you guessed it, Sante Fe 1234 (between Libertad and Talcahuano) which is in fact open 24 hours / 7 days per week and has the same exact menu and same owners as La Madeleine. The phone number is 4811 2356. There is a McDonald's on Santa Fe between Riobamba and Ayacucho that is open 24 hours on the weekends, as is the McDonald's located at the Recoleta Mall.
    If that's your thing, there are a couple of places in that general area where you can eat all night. Wait, are you talking about food? Sorry, I was thinking of something else.

Team sport

Mongering is a team sport event.

Stranger

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    No matter how much you have fucked, drank and partied after three days drying out you will be ready to come back for more.
    Amen to that

No Matter

No matter how much you have fucked, drank and partied after three days drying out you will be ready to come back for more.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Credit card

NEVER GO TO A CLUB WITH ONE!

Trust me on this one.

Stranger

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

More food 24/7 in Recoleta

La Madeleine is located on Santa Fe between Rodriguez Pena and Callao and is indeed open 24 hours AND delivers 24 hours (except Monday's when it closed at 01:00). The phone number is 4813 8400. In addition, there is another place called Santa Fe 1234, located at you guessed it, Sante Fe 1234 (between Libertad and Talcahuano) which is in fact open 24 hours / 7 days per week and has the same exact menu and same owners as La Madeleine. The phone number is 4811 2356. There is a McDonald's on Santa Fe between Riobamba and Ayacucho that is open 24 hours on the weekends, as is the McDonald's located at the Recoleta Mall.

Posting Limitations