Thread: The Rules of Mongering in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter

Internet chicas

If the number does not have a 15 in front of it the girl is in a privado, may not exist at all, or quit working months ago.

Going to an Internet chicas place for the first time is a good strategy. If you open the door and the chica looks like George Washington you can just turn around and leave.

The photo you see online is the best that chica has looked or ever will look.

Take note of the clothes the chica is wearing in the photos. You can see in some of them that from the styles of clothes she is wearing that the photo was taken in 1988.

There are chicas that are still using the same photo since I started coming down here in 2004.

Look at the hands, elbows and knees in the photos for an indication that the chica is older than advertised.

For the non spanish speakers text messaging is your friend. Some chicas won't answer your texts if they don't know you. So do your best and talk for a minute and tell her your going to text her cause your Castellano sucks on the phone.

Landline phones are tied to an address forever in BA. By giving the chica your landline number this will give her a sense of security, some won't come the first time unless you give it to them.

Threesome rules

You can never pick two random chicas and expect a threesome to go off well. Get a known performer and have her bring a friend. You can tell her to get another if that friend is ugly, just don't be a pelotudo while doing it.

While shagging the threesome with your known performer and friend pay more attention to the known girl instead of the friend, these chicas will get jealous fast if they see you like porking her Amiga more than her. I once had a chica throw a glass of cold water on me when I was really getting into her friend.

If you do more than three girls lock everything up like fort knox. You will end up smothered in chicas and one will be casing the joint.

If you do more than three girls one of them needs to be La Hefe and keep the chicas in line so you can enjoy yourself.

Buy lots of rubbers, I once went through 23 condoms with two chicas in 2 hours.

Eyes

Everybody looks at a dancers ass and tits; if you stare at her eyes you might just steal her soul.

Stranger

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Sucking tits!

If you take a dancer after midnight, make sure she washes her tits before you suck them!

Some of us get there early, cream them down, rub it in and get a kick out of sending them back to the club without a shower, or so I have been told, hehehe.

Stranger

Mongering 24/7 is hard work.

You can sleep on the plane on the way home!

1. It's best to have a black book of chiccas. A black book of 5-7 odd chiccas who are good looking, good fuck, reasonably priced can only be created after you have invested your time and money over 30 odd chiccas.

Repeat fucks with same chiccas get better and hence the importance of creating your own black book.

2. Chiccas keep on leaving BA or stop working totally. So make hay till sun shines. Sometimes you would meet a astounding girl on the last day of your trip hoping to see her again. Hey presto, when you return after 4 months, she is gone! For good! Moral of story:- if you like someone, extend your trip or exchange email IDs, phone no to be sure if she will be there in your next trip.

3. Trimmed pubic area, clean white teeth, good breath, good body smell can be the deal breaker between a average fuck and a unforgettable fuck. Make the effort to be clean before you meet her!

More to follow.

It's better to have a bad reputation than no reputation at all.

Even if you tip the fuck out of the bartender it's not a sure thing.

The best fucks come when your not looking for it.

NEVER tell a chica it's your last night in BA. This can not possibly do any good.

Rules are rules

Don't bring your trash into my tread eh.

Keep it on topic or I will moderate.

Please keep this relevant to the rules of Mongering. Don't turn this into a pissing contest.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

12. 05-16-12 03:17

13. 05-16-12 02:50

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    When you ask " How much " and she says "600" you better ask "What? Pesos or Dollars? ...
    My response would be "No. 400 pesos." Make it clear that you understood 600 pesos (because 600 dollars would have been fucking ridiculous) and that even 600 pesos is too much.

Bob

15. 05-16-12 01:32

16. 05-16-12 01:29

What's Mine is Mine!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    LOL freakin classic!
    My best girl would not allow me to fuck anybody else!

I said but you fuck everybody and she said what's mine is mine and what's your's is mine!

I sure liked her a lot!

Got to quit falling in love just cause they don't charge you!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    If you didn't pay a chica to fuck the last 3 times, you got a girlfriend!

If a girl believes in woodoo and thinks she is your girlfriend, it does not matter if you believe in it, as long as she does!

Stranger
    LOL freakin classic!

Another good line in response to such nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I told her that because she makes 300 euros in spain does not mean she makes 1000 pesos here. It went back to the 500 pesos I have been paying for years.
    I was in spain last year. No puta makes that kind of money anymore. The world has changed. The same puta that made 300 euros years ago will go happily for 100 today.

Regarding your list.

If a chica that has proved herself as a killer girl, and suggests she bring her friend. The answer is ALWAYS YES! Birds of a feather fly together (most always, YMMV). This is how you build a killer stable over time.

Happy Mongering All. Toymann

How Much? How Long?

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Long ago in on this forum there was a post laying out the rules of Mongering. Stranger and myself today while sitting in Orleans decided we should post some of these rules from our own experiences to help others out.

If you would like to add one of your own please do.

If your chica says she will be at your place at 1800, that really means when she will call you if your lucky to tell you she is late. Or it's the time she will leave her house for an hour train ride to you.

Never pay the chica first. If she asks to see the money this is acceptable but only if it is placed in a neutral location until you are done.

Never pay a chica in dollars, unless the chica will give you the parallel market rate.

Taking a semi loca chica to a telo on the first time is probably not a bad idea.

Chicas are the best avenue to find Lechuga.

If the chica is below a 4 on a good day stop, don't do it. It does get better.

If she is Dominican and has a hot body she will probably be a bad fuck.

If she is an average Paraguayan she will probably be a good fuck.

The amount you will pay is the amount of Spanish you speak times your good looks divided by how much the chica likes you.

If the chica is in a club and she does not look happy to be with you, she will not be more happy with your dick in her mouth.

Not all dancers in clubs go out.

Before you buy a chica a drink negotiate everything such as price, BBBJ, etc. If you do not it will not happen or you will pay more. No matter how much buena onda you think you have.

There are no refunds in Buenos Aires.

More to come.
    When you ask " How much " and she says "600" you better ask "What? Pesos or Dollars?

If you don't ask first and you fuck her that's when she starts screaming that it was dollars or euros and not pesos!

How long? And they say "Un buen tiempo."

That means 10 minutes to undress. 40 minutes in the bed and 10 minutes to dress! FUCK YOU!

TLN to me is untill noon but to most of them it's till the first train leaves town! About 5:45am!

More to follow!

TL.

PS- Made a few believers today at Orleans! A couple of nice guys that Stranger, Gato Hunter, Labrador and myself met.

Hooked up one of them up with Jimena and Labrador grabbed Romina. The other new guy went to Cielo and had a decent time.

It was funny because one of the guys was going to make a serious mistake until I sent Jimena to his hotel!

We are hoping that the 2 new guys will join the board.

Chicas with kids will usually have to go home to take care of kids therefore making a TLN a slim to none chance.

Chicas with kids will usually have a blown stomach. Especially if she says she has two kids under age 5.

Under 10% of girls will do anything after they have kids. If you find a chica that goes to the gym you got a winner.

Chicas without kids are more likely to stay the night. If they live in the provincia and need to take a train home in the morning even better.

Chicas do not want your gifts, they want money. The exception is an Iphone.

This also carry's over to if you give a chica a gift and she fucks your brains out do not expect this to carry over to the next session. She will have no recollection of this gift, like it never even happened.

Sometimes if you have fucked your chica and three of four of her friends but not the ugly one you have to do the ugly one to make things feel ok in the group of chicas.

If your a douche and the chica goes back to the club the tales of douchbaggery will spread at the speed of light. This is known as the Latin Chica Network. They have been effective and black listing even the best mongers.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Posting Limitations