Thread: The Rules of Mongering in Buenos Aires

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter

This chica is in my shower now

I told her that because she makes 300 euros in spain does not mean she makes 1000 pesos here. It went back to the 500 pesos I have been paying for years.

My favorites;

If you didn't pay a chica to fuck the last 3 times, you got a girlfriend!

If a girl believes in woodoo and thinks she is your girlfriend, it does not matter if you believe in it, as long as she does!

Stranger

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

The Rules of Mongering in Buenos Aires

Long ago in on this forum there was a post laying out the rules of Mongering. Stranger and myself today while sitting in Orleans decided we should post some of these rules from our own experiences to help others out.

If you would like to add one of your own please do.

If your chica says she will be at your place at 1800, that really means when she will call you if your lucky to tell you she is late. Or it's the time she will leave her house for an hour train ride to you.

Never pay the chica first. If she asks to see the money this is acceptable but only if it is placed in a neutral location until you are done.

Never pay a chica in dollars, unless the chica will give you the parallel market rate.

Taking a semi loca chica to a telo on the first time is probably not a bad idea.

Chicas are the best avenue to find Lechuga.

If the chica is below a 4 on a good day stop, don't do it. It does get better.

If she is Dominican and has a hot body she will probably be a bad fuck.

If she is an average Paraguayan she will probably be a good fuck.

The amount you will pay is the amount of Spanish you speak times your good looks divided by how much the chica likes you.

If the chica is in a club and she does not look happy to be with you, she will not be more happy with your dick in her mouth.

Not all dancers in clubs go out.

Before you buy a chica a drink negotiate everything such as price, BBBJ, etc. If you do not it will not happen or you will pay more. No matter how much buena onda you think you have.

There are no refunds in Buenos Aires.

More to come.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Posting Limitations