Thread: What are they hiding?

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Stranger

Fawlty Poles

I have an idea for a sitcom modeled on the successful British series "Fawlty Towers".

It's called Fawlty Poles.

The main characters are the owner El Jefe, the maid, and a man who somehow is always getting into trouble and controversy, but when brought to his attention innocently proclaims, "What - Me ?".

Each episode revolves around the going-ons of that week's guests, the recruitment of chicas for the weekly "pole dance", and or course the weekly pole dance event itself. Interspersed are the various arguments amongst the male attendees, the decadent hijinx on-stage and off-stage, and the day-after reflections on what transpired. Occasionally, one of the neighbors makes a guest appearance after a noisy event, with the owner trying to cool things down and keep the peace.

Any idea what network I can pitch this to?

Yep, the new thread moderation feature has definately changed the dynamic. I'd say for the better. People can edit out the riff-raff, and the advantage to the chicas of keeping their threads clean is obvious. Maybe we'll see some new chicas using the board.

Unless one is a real gossip monger, I'm not sure there is a lot of use or interest in repeating (here) much of what gets deleted. Sometimes people want stuff deleted and it's probably for the best. Though I suppose there will be times when something important needs to be shared.

What are they hiding?

After El Jeffe gave anybody starting a tread the power to delete any comment from that tread a LOT of things has gone down the Memory hole!

So I start this tread that we can post what has been deleted from other treads.

Saves us time and avoids this board be filled with confusing 'I said-she-said' treads.

I won't delete ANYTHING on this tread!

Stranger

Posting Limitations