This blog is moderated by Member #4110

As You Like It. Act V, Scene 4, Lines 69-103

Well, I think we have passed through Touchstone's first stage, the Retort Courteous, and we might have skipped the second stage, the Quip Modest, and I have no need to go through the subsequent stages of Reply Churlish, Reproof Valiant, Countercheck Quarrelsome, etc.

I do agree that it is more difficult to get BBBJ in Asuncion than in BA. At least that is my experience after three trips to each city. However, one can get great BBBJ in Asuncion if due diligence is exercised. I do also agree that the Playboy Club is to be avoided; Asuncion does not have a club scene (and I could care less because the BA club scene is a rip-off as far as I am concerned). As for Mercado Quatro, this is a place of mercantile wonders during the day, but at night that neighborhood provides dangerous opportunities for unethical conduct that could lead to imprisonment.

I even agree that there is a cleanliness problem in many of the departamentos; however, I experienced the same thing in many of the apartamentos in BA. The following places are quite clean, with bathrooms in most of the rooms and with changes of sheets: Azara 905, Cerra Cora 462, La Mansion, and Clase A. These four places cost much less than parallel places in BA even though they are upscale for Asuncion, and the talent in these four places is usually superb, both in terms of beauty and service (there are always a few disappointments if one has an obsession for variety, as I do). Other places can sometimes provide great experiences also.

As you like it, I guess. What I liked most about Buenos Aires were the Paraguayanas I found in the apartamentos. So I have decided to go upriver to the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I went to about 25 of those privados with senior dickhead. They all had media hora or something else. Why in the fuck can't you get a BBBJ without an act of the pope? They are all shit holes, except the Thai place. It only had mold in the shower.

You should check out the Playboy club, hottest around and stuff. No I can't I'm messing with you. There are usually skanks in there. I have actually gotten a refund from the doorman because I told him the chicas were skanks, two nights in a row. My first night in Asuncion I fucked a Venezuelan chica and took her back to my place. She was very hot. Never to be seen again.

Spend an hour or so walking through Mercado Quatro. You will see all sorts of odd shit.

I went to about 25 of those privados with senior dickhead. They all had media hora or something else. Why in the fuck can't you get a BBBJ without an act of the pope? They are all shit holes, except the Thai place. It only had mold in the shower.

You should check out the Playboy club, hottest around and stuff. No I can't I'm messing with you. There are usually skanks in there. I have actually gotten a refund from the doorman because I told him the chicas were skanks, two nights in a row. My first night in Asuncion I fucked a Venezuelan chica and took her back to my place. She was very hot. Never to be seen again.

Spend an hour or so walking through Mercado Quatro. You will see all sorts of odd shit.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Surprise to me too

Just for the record, this was Cerra Cora (never mind the missing accent) 462. On previous trips here to Asuncion, this place did have half-hour rates. So either there is a general change of policy or a temporary attempt to rip off the old gringo. And, yes, every other place seems to have a 1/2 hour rate. Actually, I paid my $35 for an hour of pleasure with a tall, slim, poised, C-cupped, and well-educated young lady who is one year away from graduating as a clinical psychologist (this was no bullshit, because she was able to discuss the literature in the field with me). That's as close as I will ever get to having sex with one of my own students, and it was a great pleasure to see her classically Spanish face when she came hard. Today I went back and saw the cutest little film student I have ever seen.what a smile!. Amazing how fast her pelvis could move in cowgirl as she shut her eyes and went for it.

Asuncion does drive me crazy often. For example, I went into a local fast food place that had about 20 uniformed employees running around, but only one cash register was open, with a line of about 10 people. I guess fast food is not all that is cracked up to be. Then there was the chica at the supermercado who refused to sell the wine at 21, 000 g. Even though I showed her the sign clearly announcing the discount. My reservations for lodging have been messed up on every trip. Taxistas routinely short-change until they are called on it, and then some of them will actually try to short-change a second time on the same fare while giving a big thumbs-up. OK, and then there is the little matter of an epidemic of dengue fever. STILL, I LOVE THESE CHICAS, MOST OF THEM ANYWAY. THEY ARE ENTRANCED BY THEIR OWN SEXUALITY. THEY LOVE TO LOOK AT THEMSELVES IN THE MIRRORS AS THEY GO THROUGH THE PHASES OF AROUSAL AND RELEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Every privado I ever went to in Asunción had half hour rates. 45 minute rates, etc. The half hour rate would usually be about 65% of the hourly rate. But I only went to about fifty privados so maybe I missed something.

Every privado I ever went to in Asunción had half hour rates. 45 minute rates, etc. The half hour rate would usually be about 65% of the hourly rate. But I only went to about fifty privados so maybe I missed something.

A couple of years ago, when rates were lower, I saw an old favorite who, I confirmed when I set up the appointment, was 200 pesos per hour. When we were finished I noticed that she had been there for an hour and a half so I gave her 300 pesos. She looked at the amount and gave me a sharp "No! One hour is 200 pesos and a half hour is 150 pesos, so you owe me 350 pesos." I gave it to her but of course never saw her again. Bob

Thank you for sharing this most telling tale of the mindset in South America that I have also experienced. One many occasion I found someone who I particularly liked and asked what the hourly rate would be for the evening or for four hours in some cases for throughout the week. They on all occasions just took the rate and multiplied it by the time requested. When I turned it down, they just left happy with a lot of nothing instead of a little less of something.

I also experienced it when I was purchasing a case of Evian water from a large supermarket which of course was a single bottle just multiplied by the count.

The one who made out the best was my ex girlfriend there who never asked for a dime the whole week we fell in love many years ago. 15 trips, later she was never about the money. Never asked once.

Left to my own judgement I was always considered generous in my mind in the 7 year relationship.

Great story though. Thanks for the good laugh! J.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverm  [View Original Post]
    I went to an upscale departamento in El Centro de Asuncion and asked for media hora rate, after seeing 7 chicas ranging from gorgeous to doable, with the idea: how many could I do in one morning?

The very attractive portera (who assured me she was also available) apologized and said there was no half-hour rate. Una hora was the minimum: 150, 000 G. (about $35 USA). When I looked downcast and all triste, she touched my arm and said she would check with the propieterio. She came back all excited and happy for me, and she announced that I could do media hora after all. I asked her the rate for media hora, and she said 150, 000 G.

Chica logic in Asuncion but could be anywhere

I went to an upscale departamento in El Centro de Asuncion and asked for media hora rate, after seeing 7 chicas ranging from gorgeous to doable, with the idea: how many could I do in one morning?

The very attractive portera (who assured me she was also available) apologized and said there was no half-hour rate. Una hora was the minimum: 150,000 G. (about $35 USA). When I looked downcast and all triste, she touched my arm and said she would check with the propieterio. She came back all excited and happy for me, and she announced that I could do media hora after all. I asked her the rate for media hora, and she said 150,000 G.

Posting Limitations