Thread: These trips go too fast

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Big Boss Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Sucksbri I was just going to send you a pm and ask if you wanted to be my wingman Thursday night, even for me a wingman helps if the chicas see your alone a different set of rules apply.
    Yes, it blows and not in as good way.

I really wish I could stay, but they sent my flights for tonight. Also, those parties seem to be best when you go as a group, kind of a stag party environment.

So, maybe you guys can meet up out and go as a group, I'm sure the chicas would love some American milk.

If you go, make sure you keep us informed!

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Chaser  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I got a phone call this morning from my corporate overlords summoning me back to the US for an emergency (AKA. Seems someone is getting fired).

Still don't know how long I will back in the States (maybe 3 to 5 weeks) , but I will keep an eye on the forum and post before coming back if you need anything from home.

Until then, monger freely and prosper!
    Sucksbri I was just going to send you a pm and ask if you wanted to be my wingman Thursday night, even for me a wingman helps if the chicas see your alone a different set of rules apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Chaser  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I got a phone call this morning from my corporate overlords summoning me back to the US for an emergency (AKA. Seems someone is getting fired).

Still don't know how long I will back in the States (maybe 3 to 5 weeks) , but I will keep an eye on the forum and post before coming back if you need anything from home.

Have a safe flight GC!

Corporate BS!

Hi guys,

Feriados

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    The employers who now have to pay their employees for all those new holidays, that's who.
    Very true, a added expense to make Argentine products more competitive!

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Who can keep track of them all?
    The employers who now have to pay their employees for all those new holidays, that's who.

Back home again.

Walking through LAX I decided LA does have some fine-looking Latinas itself.

Got home and all my problems were still here. Phone message from my brother who has gone off the rails in Thailand.

I practiced guitar for over an hour for the first time in 2 weeks.

I went for a walk on the beach. The Door's LA Woman came up on the Ipod shuffle. I decided for sure we have some good looking women in town. There is definitely a cultural difference in that occasionally in BA there is some eye contact when you are walking around. Also in BA, being so concentrated in a small area, you see many more lookers in an hour's walk.

The streets are much cleaner and feel safer. I can wear my Tag Heurer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Our wonderful presidenta has added around 16 holidays over the past two years. It now works out that there is a holiday almost every two weeks. Who can keep track of them all?
    May 25 should have been obvious given the number streets and plazas named 25 de Mayo. As a tourist you are not really focused on calendar dates.

Argie Holidays

Our wonderful presidenta has added around 16 holidays over the past two years. It now works out that there is a holiday almost every two weeks. Who can keep track of them all?

Leave on a high note

Yeah, those holidays can catch you off guard. It's happened to a few of us. Checking the local holidays should be on the monger checklist every trip, so you can prepare a backup plan if desired.

I found over many trips, that the last session had a noticeable impact on how I felt about the overall trip afterwards. So I now purposely plan to make sure the last session is a good one. I remember one trip I was leaving on a Sunday evening. I set up a late afternoon repeat session with Daniella (well known, outstanding masajista who isn't advertising presently). And an earlier session with someone I hadn't seen before. The first one worked out fantastic and I was totally spent. When I got to Daniella an hour later, I skipped the happy ending and just got a regular massage. I remember she was a bit surprised I turned down her HE, LOL. But the massage was great. So my last day I had 2 sessions, 2 hours of massage, and I got on the plane later thoroughly relaxed and content.

Yes the trips do go by fast! I followed your massage chicas, great taste I would have picked many of them myself.

My final dumb move

After being being labeled stupid and confused the last two weeks on AP, I live up to my reputation. I woke up this morning and Buenos Aires is on holiday. I had a few 100s left to offset my hotel bill. I need to change plans on what Privados to visit. I thought I had a decent last day plan. Gheesh!

These trips go too fast

Cheap cellphone that I bought in MBK plaza in Bangkok crashed today. I needed to upgrade anyway. I spent 3 hours chasing down a gift for my girlfriend. I love shopping. LOL. Kicking myself in the ass that I did not bring more cash. Today went to the final masajista on my list and could set an appointment with so I will have to repeat tonight and tomorrow. The Palermo Soho and TribunalesVIP places just hang up on me. I got back a little into the club scene that I have first enjoyed when I arrived six or seven years ago. I didn't really find a groove. I just wish it was an earlier scene since I find screwing in the daytime infinitely more pleasurable. It seems that the winning strategy is to outlast everybody until supply outstrips demand (logical) except I am the guy being outlasted. I need to find a quieter apartment to sleep during the day. I really don't like to get tired and run down. In the early years of mongering I always came home sick. Thanks to Jackson for AP.

Posting Limitations