This blog is moderated by Member #4110
    What used to be called travel reports are now blog posts. Look there.

Difficulty in helping fellow mongers

Mutkar wants informatino about Asuncion PY, but neither in Firefox (now) nor in Explorer can I access the great information stored here in Argentinaprivate. Com.

When I click on Travel Reports. Asuncion or when I click on Travel Reports. Other Areas, I get a message that there are no posts since the beginning. But that is false.

When I go to the right of my screen and click on Asuncion Travel Guide (which is on the same line as the unhelpful Travel Reports. Asuncion) , I see Muktar asking for help and getting help from some veteran mongers. But I cannot access the 7 threads that are supposed to be within the section Travel Reports. Asuncion. Within those 7 threads are some great maps and locations of many departamentos, but I cannot access them. When I do a search on my own username, I can access to only a few of my own posts, none of which refer to my travels in Asuncion.

To top it off, this message gets edited automatically so that the dashes become periods, with other automotic distortions that I cannot recall.

It is difficult here to help a fellow monger. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Posting Limitations