Thread: Jacksons Old Apartment

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by WhiteCat

Very same building.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to mention she even brought media lunas in the morning. One hull a of a bod. Last apt question. This apt is in the same building as Jackson's?

Thanks again,

WC
    Instead of the second floor loft it is a spacious 5th floor studio. Great shower, views, bed, sofa, in general very nice for mongering. Monger On dude. Toymann

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Here is the link dude. Glad you enjoyed the dentist, finest body in buenos aires. Monger On Blanco Kitty. Toymann.

http://www.reynoldspropiedades.com/p...?id_prop=11298
    Forgot to mention she even brought media lunas in the morning. One hull a of a bod. Last apt question. This apt is in the same building as Jackson's?

Thanks again,

WC

Reynolds Property

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Toyman, do you have a link to that property? I still owe you for setting me up with that dentist! That was some body.
    Here is the link dude. Glad you enjoyed the dentist, finest body in buenos aires. Monger On Blanco Kitty. Toymann

http://www.reynoldspropiedades.com/properties/?id_prop=11298

Jackson's Old Apartment

I stayed there about 3 years ago, and the street noise was terrible. It was a great location, but very noisy.

Tres

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Contact reynolds. 1655 Junin 5B.

Very nice loft apartment. 500 / week. I stay there all the time when in BA. Hope this helps. Monger On Blanco Kitty. Toymann
    Thanks Toyman, do you have a link to that property? I still owe you for setting me up with that dentist! That was some body.

Same Building

Contact reynolds. 1655 Junin 5B.

Very nice loft apartment. 500 / week. I stay there all the time when in BA. Hope this helps. Monger On Blanco Kitty. Toymann

Jacksons Old Apartment

I stayed here a few times and am sorry it is gone. Loved the loft. Does anyone remember the address? I'm looking at another apt very near and need it as a point of reference.

Thanks

Posting Limitations