Thread: Jackson's Dinner Parties

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11  [View Original Post]
    First of all let me thank you for all of your input to ISG. Your info has been very helpful. ... Do you know of a place in Recoleta Argentina called Newport Bar and Grill. This place was recommended to me by a friend that had not been back to BA in several years. He tells me that it is a bar restaurant that has lotsa hookers walking through day and night. Any info would be appreciated.

Hotrod 11.
    http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...?1910-New-Port

Need info on newport bar

First of all let me thank you for all of your input to ISG. Your info has been very helpful. ... Do you know of a place in Recoleta Argentina called Newport Bar and Grill. This place was recommended to me by a friend that had not been back to BA in several years. He tells me that it is a bar restaurant that has lotsa hookers walking through day and night. Any info would be appreciated.

Hotrod 11.

Dinner

Where and when is Your Next Dinner?

They are great memories.

So When is the Next One?

Dinner dancers

How did Lutina and her college friends perform Sat night at the dinner??

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    In that case, the next party should be "on the house" to celebrate the happy occasion and the path changing event in the host's life.
    Ha, Ha, Ha!

Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    PS: The new El Alamo Palermo is looking great!
    In that case, the next party should be "on the house" to celebrate the happy occasion and the path changing event in the host's life.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    It has been some weeks now?
    Hi Guys,

As some of you already know, for the past several weeks I have been heavily involved in working with the owners of El Alamo to open their new location in Palermo.

This endeavor has precluded any opportunity for me to have the time to host the regular Friday night dinners.

I expect to resume the regular schedule with a dinner on Friday, Dec 21st.

Thanks,

Jackson.

PS: The new El Alamo Palermo is looking great!

We are waiting for you to offer to host!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

When do we have the next party?

I think el quest is out of town also I have been grilling lomos at night with the GFE

Dinner at the club house

So is anyone doing dinner at the house while the "boss" is away?

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I was holding court about 5 blocks away with 3 of my favoritas at La Mad so I could not get away!

Mara, Romina and Veronica!

3 on 1 but somebody has to do the job!
    Yeah I'm usually good til 1am or so but not that night. I've met Romina but haven't met Mara or Veronica. Lots of time though as I will be here for awhile. We'll meetup one of these days when it gets warmer!

I Told You So!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Went to the dinner Friday night at Jackson's place. First time there and was given the tour upon arrival. Very nice place. Saw the world famous stripper pole but unfortunately it was not in use at the time LOL. Met some good people and had some great food! Highly recommended social event.

Huge thanks to Jackson for hosting the event, to the girls for the excellent service (not that kind of service you reprobates) , and especially to the head salad chef and the bbq king!
    Hey SS!

I told you it's a grand time and anyone in BA should attend!

I was holding court about 5 blocks away with 3 of my favoritas at La Mad so I could not get away!

Mara, Romina and Veronica!

3 on 1 but somebody has to do the job!

Oh yeah, Jean was able to attend and it was a pleasure meeting you!

Thanks Dude!

TL.

PS- Jax Dinner Parties are the thing to do!

Good food good people

Went to the dinner Friday night at Jackson's place. First time there and was given the tour upon arrival. Very nice place. Saw the world famous stripper pole but unfortunately it was not in use at the time LOL. Met some good people and had some great food! Highly recommended social event.

Huge thanks to Jackson for hosting the event, to the girls for the excellent service (not that kind of service you reprobates) , and especially to the head salad chef and the bbq king!

You Boys MUST Make a Reservation Early!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed I will be there. First timer!
    I hope to see you Boys there but everyone MUST make a reservation just like a fine restaurant!

The details are in the banner above the threads!

Thanks,

TL

Posting Limitations