Thread: Jackson's Dinner Parties

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Good Choice!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed I will be there. First timer!
    It's great that you will be there and that it's your first time although I usually get there late.

Boys, this may be the last one for a few months so you better make your reservations quickly!

Jackson, let's us know if this is the last one for a few months so the Boys that are in town now can stop by and have dinner with you and check out Jax's Butt Hutt !

Hope to meet all the crew there at some point or other.

TL

Confirmed I will be there. First timer!

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    I very often take TL's posts with a large grain of salt, but what he had to say about the food and staff at Jackson's was right on, especially for the price. This was the second dinner I've been to, and I am sorry that I am leaving because I will not get another until I come back. It is an added attraction of mongering that I have not found in other countries.

Tres3
    A grain of salt? Nasty Stuff Dude! Don't do salt myself! The food is already so fucking good that you don't need no stinking badges!

I have never met a drug I did not like, or a mirror ; but salt is disgusting!

Try this :

Give up soft drinks.

Give up salt.

Give up sugar.

Results :

You will be disgusted whenever any of those substances touch your fucking tongue!

I promise you!

Now Vicky!

A little bit of salt and pepper would be very nice!

A little blonde salad with my special dressing!

It's so nice to have an appreciative female in our company!

Thanks V and Thanks J!

Ramiro

Jackson's Dinner Parties

I very often take TL's posts with a large grain of salt, but what he had to say about the food and staff at Jackson's was right on, especially for the price. This was the second dinner I've been to, and I am sorry that I am leaving because I will not get another until I come back. It is an added attraction of mongering that I have not found in other countries.

Tres3

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

Jackson gave me the privilege of attending a few weeks ago to his Friday night dinner and spend a wonderful evening.

Delicious food and I meet wonderful people.

I could not attend the last one because of a cold but I will return (if Jackson let me of course)

Kisses.

AP House Dinner Partys

As Tony used to say "Jackson's dinner partys are GREAAAAAT!"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Jackson's Dinner Parties

Friends, Romans and Fellow Mongers!

Jaxson's Friday night dinners at the AP Mansion are very nice and I highly recommend that you attend one of them if you have the opportunity!

You don't need an engraved invitation, he openly advertizes these events when they occur.

I'm telling you, and I know, that the food is excellent and you can't duplicate the experiance in a public restaurant for anywhere near the same price.

I had a resto-bar. Steakhouse for 5 years down here and Jaxson's wait staff are a lot more attentive than mine ever were!

Anyway, if your in town and there is a dinner you owe it to yourself to come to dinner, meet Jax and check out the AP Mansion so you can book it the next time you are down here.

I try to go as often as possible so you can sit down and have dinner with all of us.

Meet the people behind the words and put a face on a name!

Don't be shy!

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that sometimes I bring the desert!

Chica Time!

Bend over I'll Drive!

Hope to meet some new members soon!

TL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations