Thread: Chica Drinks

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Its not a outdated idea. Paying $500p for a drink is insane. Only horny gringos would pay that much. Hell, I rarely pay that much for a all nighter. Yes prices have gone up, but not that much! I remember $20p chica drinks and I had no problem "feeding" 5 chicas drinks and then picking out one or two for the night. Now? I go out and buy one drink (here around 75p) and make a date for the next day or for the morning. Some girls I know even share m why drink and I slip them a tip instead. Better then giving the money to the bottom feeding owners!
    The owners do need to make a buck or 2 but are they just too greedy? The prices I have read about here for places like Madahos are over the top! Just my opinion mind you.

I know prices have been going up in Rio at the T's and, apparently, part of the reason is some "officials" keep getting deeper pockets.

Drinks

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Chica Drinks :

Something I learned or developed when I first arrived.

Maybe the girls drinks were $60. 00 pesos in 2005, can't remember.

Anyway, back then I was known to slam 10 whiskys and make the girls keep up with me.

Today that is not a good idea, it's fucking stupid!

At $500. 00 per Chica Drink and maybe an insane amount for me if it's a Call Drink it just will not compute in TL's little or big head!

Order a Johnny Walker Blue and it's fucking stupid Gringo pricing!

Multiply by ten and you could fuck 10 chicas!

So what do I do?

I always stuff money in the girls bra and tell her to drink slowly!

If the drinks are $120. 00 at Catto's or Hook I just give them a $50 every 30 minutes and they understand.

The same old line that I'd rather give my money to you instead of the bar and it fucking pays excellent dividends Boys!

It works in all the bars and with any girl.

TL.

It may be an out dated strategy today.

Just give her the minimum drinks and leave but they still appreciate it a lot!
    Its not a outdated idea. Paying $500p for a drink is insane. Only horny gringos would pay that much. Hell, I rarely pay that much for a all nighter. Yes prices have gone up, but not that much! I remember $20p chica drinks and I had no problem "feeding" 5 chicas drinks and then picking out one or two for the night. Now? I go out and buy one drink (here around 75p) and make a date for the next day or for the morning. Some girls I know even share m why drink and I slip them a tip instead. Better then giving the money to the bottom feeding owners!

Chica Drinks

Chica Drinks :

Something I learned or developed when I first arrived.

Maybe the girls drinks were $60. 00 pesos in 2005, can't remember.

Anyway, back then I was known to slam 10 whiskys and make the girls keep up with me.

Today that is not a good idea, it's fucking stupid!

At $500. 00 per Chica Drink and maybe an insane amount for me if it's a Call Drink it just will not compute in TL's little or big head!

Order a Johnny Walker Blue and it's fucking stupid Gringo pricing!

Multiply by ten and you could fuck 10 chicas!

So what do I do?

I always stuff money in the girls bra and tell her to drink slowly!

If the drinks are $120. 00 at Catto's or Hook I just give them a $50 every 30 minutes and they understand.

The same old line that I'd rather give my money to you instead of the bar and it fucking pays excellent dividends Boys!

It works in all the bars and with any girl.

TL

It may be an out dated strategy today .

Just give her the minimum drinks and leave but they still appreciate it a lot !

Posting Limitations