Thread: Steak Places

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WhiteCat

Great review

Quote Originally Posted by Chezz  [View Original Post]
    I've got to agree with most of the posts here. Parrilla Pena is an amazing find. My meal on Tuesday night started off with one of the best empanadas I've ever had in this town. And BAD empanadas are everywhere. But Pena does them right. And they come with your dinner along with better-than-average rolls. The wine list is bigger and more affordable than I expected, with plenty of half-bottles for the solo diners. But it's the steak you come here for, and my bife chorizo was perfect. I would say for the price (currently 78 pesos) it's the best I've had. I ordered the rucola and parmesan salad and that was very fresh, and dressed with the lemon and olive oil tableside.

The service was excellent and the waiter brought everything out quickly and didn't forget anything! Plus, since I decided to order a full bottle of wine but didn't finish it, he re-corked it and wrapped it in paper, then bagged it. Very classy move. And the bonus is they have free, very fast wi-fi.

If you don't like Parrilla Pena, you don't like like Argentine food. This place kicks ass.
    I nominate Chezz as the official AP food critic.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Parrilla Pena

I've got to agree with most of the posts here. Parrilla Pena is an amazing find. My meal on Tuesday night started off with one of the best empanadas I've ever had in this town. And BAD empanadas are everywhere. But Pena does them right. And they come with your dinner along with better-than-average rolls. The wine list is bigger and more affordable than I expected, with plenty of half-bottles for the solo diners. But it's the steak you come here for, and my bife chorizo was perfect. I would say for the price (currently 78 pesos) it's the best I've had. I ordered the rucola and parmesan salad and that was very fresh, and dressed with the lemon and olive oil tableside.

The service was excellent and the waiter brought everything out quickly and didn't forget anything! Plus, since I decided to order a full bottle of wine but didn't finish it, he re-corked it and wrapped it in paper, then bagged it. Very classy move. And the bonus is they have free, very fast wi-fi.

If you don't like Parrilla Pena, you don't like like Argentine food. This place kicks ass.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chezz For This Post:

You Are Incorrect TMann!

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    Summed it up quite well I think! Monger on GH. Toymann
    They have more dates than you can shake your dick at!

I will pardon you for your sins!

Who the hell does not like to BB?

TL

PS - This is a steakhouse thread

Thanks for telling it like it is Gato!

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Lots of mongers will not touch any of his girls due to this fact also.
    Summed it up quite well I think! Monger on GH. Toymann

Nothing Like IT!

I am going to clarify why I said what I said, and also this is the last time you will hear me flame TL I'm not going to lower myself to his level anymore.

Its well known that TL fucks all the girls BB anal thats his favorite, I will never judge anyone for making there dick happy, but BB anal is a great way to get hep B. Fecal matter shoved down your piss hole. Aka santorum.

That same person I know is at high risk could pass it on via food preparation. His place was never well known for its cleanliness. He can cook a good steaki will give him that, this is also why I don't fuck IV drug users even with a condom. I 86'ed a chica that was shooting coke in my bathroom last time.

Buenos aires can cast a pretty good iilliuson on life and thats why we come here to live how we can't normaly life, but reality is still there biology is still at work.

My brain to mouth filter is not working well but I call bullshit when I see it.

You can get hep a & be shots at your doctor for cheap, well worth it, my liver has a hard enough time as it is.
    I just had an awesome 12 hour BB Anal session from about 4am till 4pm!

It was great! She was great!

If it's a girlfriend of mine or a Pro then they can douche several times and avoid the mess.

Oh yeah, I never cooked at the resto GH.

Now, about that girl shooting up in your bathroom!

Shit, I have never seen anything like that here in my life.

You should mention who she is so the Boys can avoid her.

I have never flamed you so I'm not sure where you are coming from but I understand your not quite 100% yet.

By the way , what can she catch from performing an A.T.M ? Pays a lot more than $4.37 pesos to 1 like a regular A.T.M !

If you only knew how busy the girls are !

Take Care for NOW !

TL

I am going to clarify why I said what I said, and also this is the last time you will hear me flame TL I'm not going to lower myself to his level anymore.

Its well known that TL fucks all the girls BB anal thats his favorite, I will never judge anyone for making there dick happy, but BB anal is a great way to get hep B. Fecal matter shoved down your piss hole. Aka santorum.

That same person I know is at high risk could pass it on via food preparation. His place was never well known for its cleanliness. He can cook a good steaki will give him that, this is also why I don't fuck IV drug users even with a condom. I 86'ed a chica that was shooting coke in my bathroom last time.

Buenos aires can cast a pretty good iilliuson on life and thats why we come here to live how we can't normaly life, but reality is still there biology is still at work.

My brain to mouth filter is not working well but I call bullshit when I see it.

You can get hep a & be shots at your doctor for cheap, well worth it, my liver has a hard enough time as it is.

You must be joking with this one!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    You have gone too far and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt because you are obviviosly demented and your mind is altered.

Never the less I will pardon you for being what you are and what you have become!

Why? Because I am able to pardon your sins!

Thanks,

TL
    Are you the new mesiah around here. I hope your fooling because if your not you have some serious issues.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Strange 1 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Quality Time  [View Original Post]
    TL knows how to cook a steak.
    Lots of venom there, Gato. Not good for your 6 week stay. Guys who post here regularly might understand this post but it's unfair for the new guy who is just beginning to visit. We've met before at Newport and I don't see that happy go lucky monger attitude of yours shining thru.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

TL knows how to cook a steak.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Quality Time For This Post:

You Have Gone Too Far!

Are you fucking kidding me there place was a hepatitis outbreak waiting to happen. I would not have fed my dog beef from that fucking dump or any othe place TL pimps o o out
    You have gone too far and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt because you are obviviosly demented and your mind is altered.

Never the less I will pardon you for being what you are and what you have become!

Why? Because I am able to pardon your sins!

Thanks,

TL

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    TL had a good filet at his Resto when it was open. Went there with Jackson and the crew. I loved the one or 2 small tables outside to have a beer. The meet and greet with the visiting women was fun.
    Are you fucking kidding me there place was a hepatitis outbreak waiting to happen. I would not have fed my dog beef from that fucking dump or any othe place TL pimps o o out

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Going to La Boca during the day is bad enough but at night you are a sitting duck on the street!

One restaurant has an attached parking garage so you can open the Taxi's door and walk right into the resto without ever being in the gun's sites!

Step just 1 block off the beaten path and you are a well done deal!

Not worth it!

Of course this can and will happen anywhere except Puerto Madero!

TL.

Safest part of BA.
    TL had a good filet at his Resto when it was open. Went there with Jackson and the crew. I loved the one or 2 small tables outside to have a beer. The meet and greet with the visiting women was fun.

That is Why You Are Still Alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Mbronzini  [View Original Post]
    The are two restaurants named Compo Bravo. Great people watching at the Compo Bravo on Baez and sometimes on the weekend at the other restaurant on Fitz Roy and Honduras. Prices are moderate and wine list pricing is fair. El Obrero in La Boca is an old fashion steakhouse. It is very simple but great steaks, much like La Brigada. It was good for lunch. I have not had dinner at the restaurant.
    Going to La Boca during the day is bad enough but at night you are a sitting duck on the street!

One restaurant has an attached parking garage so you can open the Taxi's door and walk right into the resto without ever being in the gun's sites!

Step just 1 block off the beaten path and you are a well done deal!

Not worth it!

Of course this can and will happen anywhere except Puerto Madero!

TL.

Safest part of BA.

Compo Bravo & El Obrero

The are two restaurants named Compo Bravo. Great people watching at the Compo Bravo on Baez and sometimes on the weekend at the other restaurant on Fitz Roy and Honduras. Prices are moderate and wine list pricing is fair. El Obrero in La Boca is an old fashion steakhouse. It is very simple but great steaks, much like La Brigada. It was good for lunch. I have not had dinner at the restaurant.

Las Lilas and Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with Las Lilas? I have been to BA 10x and never tried it. All tourist hype?
    Las Lilas is very nice, on the waterfront and you get about 15 little side orders with your meal.

Your bottle of wine is likely to cost you more than the meal though.

KANSAS :

Identical copy of Houston's in Houston, Texas and other cities in the USA.

Excellent American Grill, super efficient, super service and about a 45 minute wait at times.

Next to or part of the Horse Track in Palermo.

They give you beepers that buzz when your table is ready, excellent bar, maybe 3 waiters per table?

Open view kitchen that runs like a swiss watch.

BBQ Baby Back Ribs, spinach dip, etc.

TL

Posting Limitations