Thread: Steak Places

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WhiteCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Pito  [View Original Post]
    That is the one, sorry for the delayed response.
    Even though it's touristy I have had a couple of good steaks at Clark's.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hi Brad, is it on Costa Rica and Fitzroy? I am living in Palermo Botanico and may need to give it a try.

http://www.parrillamiranda.com
    That is the one, sorry for the delayed response.

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Hi Brad, is it on Costa Rica and Fitzroy? I am living in Palermo Botanico and may need to give it a try.

What's the deal with Las Lilas? I have been to BA 10x and never tried it. All tourist hype?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Pito  [View Original Post]
    La Cabrera and La Brigada are still my top 2, but I just tried Miranda in Palermo and enjoyed a great "Tira de asado especial" and amazing provoleta.

Last edited by SunSeeker; 06-23-12 at 20:41. Reason: add the url

La Cabrera and La Brigada are still my top 2, but I just tried Miranda in Palermo and enjoyed a great "Tira de asado especial" and amazing provoleta.

Most importantly

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    I live in steak country in the US. All my steaks at home are wet aged 6 weeks prime grade! I have been to Parilla Pena and many Parillas all over Argentina. SnakeOil is welcome to his opinion EVEn IF IT IS WRONG. LOL. Stupid is what stupid does. PP is typical of a great steak house in Argentina when it come to decor and the service is exellent! If you are looking for an american style steak house. STAY IN AMERICA!

His comments that PP is a dump lead me to believe he has never been there. To each his own. Monger On WW. Toymann
    They all offer lots of protein for personal replenishment.

La Cabrera

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Unknown Daily Special at La Cabrera :

If you arrive by 7pm they will serve you and you will receive a 40% discount

The only catch is that you must give-up your table by 8pm.

For the Yanks that can't get accustomed to eating dinner at midnight or the ones that enjoy 40% off a fine meal it's a great deal!

There are very few places even open at 7pm!

TL.

Now, if you could only grab one of their girls and fuck them upstairs like at L'alliance it would be ideal!

A fucking Indian or White Meat? All the same steak!
    Ate there last night and it was excellent, fast, efficient.

7pm to 8pm no reservation needed and 40% off!

Best to arrive at 6:45!

TL

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

I know a good steak!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've been to La Brigada (I've been to plenty of places that I don't recall.) , so I can't opine on it. It's definitely on my list.

I've had several great steaks at Parilla Pena that I would rank equal to or better than steaks I have had at Clo Clo, Cabana Las Lilas, La Cabrera and a bunch of other places. It definitely isn't fancy, but I don't need fancy just a bottle of Bosca Malbec DOC, provoleta and a rare ojo de bife.
    I live in steak country in the US. All my steaks at home are wet aged 6 weeks prime grade! I have been to Parilla Pena and many Parillas all over Argentina. SnakeOil is welcome to his opinion EVEn IF IT IS WRONG. LOL. Stupid is what stupid does. PP is typical of a great steak house in argentina when it come to decor and the service is exellent! If you are looking for an american style steak house. STAY IN AMERICA!

His comments that PP is a dump lead me to believe he has never been there. To each his own. Monger On WW. Toymann

Unknown Secret at La Cabrera

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    La Cabrera

Located at Cabrera 5099 in Palermo and Cabrera Norte accross the street.

May take a few days to get a reservation but it's excellent!

No need to order any side orders as they will bring you about 10 little refillable side dishes with your order!

Highly recommended!

TL.

Hey WC! When are you coming down here?

My filets were great and you could fuck the door girl upstairs!

Or take her to go!
    Unknown Daily Special at La Cabrera :

If you arrive by 7pm they will serve you and you will receive a 40% discount

The only catch is that you must give-up your table by 8pm.

For the Yanks that can't get accustomed to eating dinner at midnight or the ones that enjoy 40% off a fine meal it's a great deal!

There are very few places even open at 7pm!

TL.

Now, if you could only grab one of their girls and fuck them upstairs like at L'alliance it would be ideal!

Pocahotas or White Meat? All the same steak!

Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeOilSales  [View Original Post]
    La Brigada is indeed a top notch place whereas Parrilla Pena is a nasty dump with very mediocre quality food.
    I don't think I've been to La Brigada (I've been to plenty of places that I don't recall.) , so I can't opine on it. It's definitely on my list.

I've had several great steaks at Parilla Pena that I would rank equal to or better than steaks I have had at Clo Clo, Cabana Las Lilas, La Cabrera and a bunch of other places. It definitely isn't fancy, but I don't need fancy just a bottle of Bosca Malbec DOC, provoleta and a rare ojo de bife.

La Brigada is indeed a top notch place whereas Parrilla Pena is a nasty dump with very mediocre quality food.

I still

I still like la Brigada cut the steak with a spoon.

Parilla Pena

Parrilla Pena.

(0) 11 4371 5643.

I think it was Toyman or one of the other esteemed regulars who turned me onto this place. It quickly became my favorite.

It's on Pena between Biamonte (Viamonte, just throwing in the phonetics) and Tucuman.

Should be down in Aug or Sept. I'll give you a PM

You should try "Julio", the fantastic parrilla place on Guatemala st. In Palermo. Best for me, by a landslide and more authentic / down to earth than Cabaņa Las Lilas (as much as I love the experience there too).

Posting Limitations