Thread: Steak Places

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
This blog is moderated by WhiteCat

Steak Places

I tried a lot of different restaurants during my month in BA. My all time favorite is La Brigada, in San Telmo, on Estado Unidos near Defensa.

My second choice would be a toss up between DADA on San Martin, near Paraguay, and Rodi at Vicente Lopez 1900, near Callao.

Everyone who comes to BA needs to go to La Cabana de Las Lilas at least once, if for no other reason than to say that you have been there. It is excellent, but be prepared for sticker shock, as it is expensive, even by BA standards!

Tres3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

La Cabrera

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    A lot of neg postings lately so let's make it a little happier. Let's take a break from the regular BS and get a few comments on your favorite steak restaurant. BA is great for meat so let's hear your comments. Years ago I had a filet at TL's resto and it was good. I have a couple of others so let's hear about yours.
    La Cabrera

Located at Cabrera 5099 in Palermo and Cabrera Norte accross the street.

May take a few days to get a reservation but it's excellent!

No need to order any side orders as they will bring you about 10 little refillable side dishes with your order!

Highly recommended!

TL.

Hey WC! When are you coming down here?

My filets were great and you could fuck the door girl upstairs !

Or take her to go !

Steak Places

A lot of neg postings lately so let's make it a little happier. Let's take a break from the regular BS and get a few comments on your favorite steak restaurant. BA is great for meat so let's hear your comments. Years ago I had a filet at TL's resto and it was good. I have a couple of others so let's hear about yours.

Posting Limitations