Thread: My retirement

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter
    Plus my chica would be ok with just a bikini contest not so much with streeepeers on the pole and having sex on the balcony

I am planing to make this as tanquillio as possible I told my nuerologist my plan and he is jealous. There is dead blood on my brwin that needs to be reabsorbed beforer my recovery can start in earnest. I neeed lots of rest. I will have no stress finding a chica I already have one prepaid for s month of sex and more. I also plan on leaving BA with the sme chica and traveling aound argenitna for a week or two. She will cook clean and suck my dick when ever I ask.

My party seervice may have to back burner for a little whil but I will hqve a few parties when I'm there no doubt I want to bring back the bikini beauty contetsts. Get som new poor coledgege girl blood in the ranks that needs money fore school.

Lots of chichas will put on a bikikni for a chance at a 100$USD grad prize. These weree fun back in the day myself snd stranger will do the recruiting so no ugly chicas will be allowed they have to be 6.

Sex is the best rehab for a person.

Just my dos centavos!

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    We may just have killer parties until I see how much energy I can devote.

I want to bring back the old bikini beauty contests we had long ago.
    Having had an issue so recently are you sure that your BA REHAB plan really makes sense dude. I understand that you are feeling your mortality but maybe a little rehab stateside might be the more prudent choice, that said "it's better to burn out than to fade away" (Highlander)! Good luck dude. Toymann

Looks like I will get a little over a month to rest up

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]

Gato,

Count me in as a future client, I 've seen how you and Stranger roll about town! Also, best of luck with your recovery.

TT

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gato, all the best.

I can't help but notice you partied like a rock star your last trip, and sometimes that's a good way to clear your desires and take a break. So the introduction service thing is a little puzzling. You really want to do that? Is that a way to stay in the mongering loop while not participating?

Sounds like you got a great chica there.

Take care.

Hey Gato, all the best.

I can't help but notice you partied like a rock star your last trip, and sometimes that's a good way to clear your desires and take a break. So the introduction service thing is a little puzzling. You really want to do that? Is that a way to stay in the mongering loop while not participating?

Sounds like you got a great chica there.

Take care.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Smuler  [View Original Post]
    You only have your health.

You're lucky it was small.

You have a second chance.

Good luck with the chica.

If you come back, I'll smoke out of the potato with you.

Best Regards.

She.

Smuler
    When will you be in BA I'll have chicas meet you at your apartment, welcome wagon style only with big tittys.

Quote Originally Posted by Quality Time  [View Original Post]
    All the best. I love reading your posts.
    They will continue! If I'm there for months I will be in the underbelly of debaucherywith no leche not a bad place to be. I can think of worse, like dead.

All the best. I love reading your posts.

SToners improvising is what that was we made a potato into a bowl to smoke weed out of when we had nothing. Aand I could have walkedto kioska and got papers but I was too lazy.

I'm giong tro BA just don't know how long I can get off work I'm goingto ask the doc for 6 months! Ill be ruined if I'm in ba that long LOL

I almost forgot about the POTatao looL!

You only have your health.

You're lucky it was small.

You have a second chance.

Good luck with the chica.

If you come back, I'll smoke out of the potato with you.

Best Regards.

Smuler

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Smuler For This Post:

My recovry plan is as follows.

Wak e up have sex, eat go back to sleep.

Wake up have sex eat sleep maybe swap eating before sex to spice up things or durring off of her lots of possibility's got to keep pressure form building up at all costs.

You get the idea, the chica told me any hard on will be taken car of very quickly she knows that sh hs to do tht to keep me from staying sh knows I'm a horn dog. She will be managing my sperm now I htink jjejejeje don't think I will be allowed to have anylol

Posting Limitations