Thread: American Airlines eVIP

+ Submit Report
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter
    Even better the EXP agent that did my booking waitlisted me for A mile coppay upg and it cleared last night I'm all set in buisneess class for the flight down great way to start 6 weeks in BSAS!

Problem solveed I forgot my daughter had 80k miles she's going to get me a ticket

To upgrade to business class on an AA flight without using an eVIP, you can alternatively use use miles and co-pay, which from any place in the USA to EZE is $350 USD and 25, 000 AAdvantage miles, and is good for up to three segments, example SEA-DFW-PHL-EZE with any ticket stopovers is all upgraded with one application of miles / co-pay.

Topping up miles

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    What really sucks is il, have enough miles when I land in EZE for a RT ticket in first
    How many more AA miles do you need?

What really sucks is il, have enough miles when I land in EZE for a RT ticket in first

Anyone want to sell me an evip? I'm EXP ON AA but out of upgradesmy daughter used them in europe. Don't want to be in Y on the way down post stroke
    I may know someone who has system wide upgrades on UA but not AA.

Miles

Anyone want to sell me an evip? I'm EXP ON AA but out of upgradesmy daughter used them in europe. Don't want to be in Y on the way down post stroke
    Sorry GH. Just burned my existing stock of miles for my upcoming Aug trip. I agree, coach sucks. Int'l Business Class only for me now. I've had giod luck buying miles and e-vouchers on Craigslist though when I've needed to "top up" for a trip. Deals to be had!

American Airlines eVIP

Posting Limitations