Thread: Top gun training

Closed Thread
This blog is moderated by Gato Hunter
  1. 06-24-12 18:34

Ok fuck face

I can't type for shit but I can still out monger your ass any day.

I get into ba next week if you want to try me

The first time I note-

-that after a little heartstroke,

Obviously,

You loose the ability to treat your written language correct.

Could you use a second finger to make it a little better, GH?

But at least, it increased.

5 star chica tour. Harrharrharrrrrrrrrr

Top gun training

Stranger and I can offer top gun training to newbie mongers train with the best of the best one night out with us will ruin you. We have both friend ed charlie sheen on Facebook and invited him to hang with us we will teach everything needed in a boliche you need to be up to the challenge it will leave you laid, tith stories to tell or year that your friends won't belie anyways. And with a vast knowledge of what we know you will kno and see us in action. Point to any China in a club and it will happen she will go down. Third week in July we are both on thre economy plan this time so we won go out with a months salary arg iun our pocket every night maybe only every other 3000 pesos is our nighttime walking around money reason being if there is something at 3am that you want you should be able to have it. I personally hate that feeling and with me and stranger there both ex military nobody is going to kick our asses unless it Stephen Senegal and he has more than two swords

Third week in July.

Were going to have STREEEEEPER party's also.

Fly with the best of the best.

I arrive Monday foir six weeks YAYAYAAYAYAYA! I'm so happy I'm gettin paid time off to mongeer

Posting Limitations