Thread: Suipacha 834 2C

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Veronica

Where is She?

I would post her photo, but I deleted the photos, my mistake.

I know that a lot of you had a good time with her!

So help her out, I am sure she needs your Help!

Sorry.

I heard that this place has been closed by the Police.

There were three more apartments in the building, are they closed too?

Will someone please check, if you are not toooo afraid.

Thanks.

The Only One That Tries to Keep Up The List.

TL used to Care about her?

Maybe he knows where she Is for Us.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Suipacha 834 piso 2 Apt C, at Córdoba (Manequens VIP). 5+ Chicas. Prices: Conventional 200p 30 min. 250p hour, Completo 250p 30 min. 300p hour. Take out 300p + taxi. Tel: 4328-6935, 4322-1274. Hours: 24/7. Email: manequens_vip@hotmail.com www.manequens.com.ar

Yes, Veronica still works there.

I had a great time getting reacquainted.

A little DATY, BBBJ and and nice finishing lay.

Disapointed

Visited 834 a couple years ago when I was in town. Stopped in here this week and found 4 girls, all < 4/10. What happened to this place? Been finding this kind of thing a lot when following Jackson's cheat sheet.

Santa Fe 1707 was another one that was disappointing. It's not even there anymore, moved to another location, and it's the women (too old to say girls) were 3/10.

Cielo day shift wasn't what I remembered either.

I'm moving on to independents instead. Maybe there are some reliable casas out there still, but I don't know where they're hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain  [View Original Post]
    The mugged guy looked like a tourist or a local.

Was the guy mugged look short and puny or looked big in size.

Did the guy mugged look like a drug addict and badly / shabbily dressed or some rich slob.

We need more information to decipher your message.

Thanks
    I don't know much more, I saw it in a distance, the ladies behind the Cafe know more. My guess is he was a tourest.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTodd  [View Original Post]
    The mugging was around 10:00pm, the bad guy robbed the guy and ran away, I was at a distance. The street ladies watched.
    The mugged guy looked like a tourist or a local.

Was the guy mugged look short and puny or looked big in size.

Did the guy mugged look like a drug addict and badly / shabbily dressed or some rich slob.

We need more information to decipher your message.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantIsLove  [View Original Post]
    At what time did you see the mugging / beating?

Thanks, Bob.
    The mugging was around 10:00pm, the bad guy robbed the guy and ran away, I was at a distance. The street ladies watched.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnTodd For This Post:

At what time did you see the mugging / beating?

Thanks, Bob.

Visited Manequens late Thursday night only one lady working, my favorite from Gysells, Veronica. She is a well built sexy spinner. Spent a complete GFE hour with her, her services are great, her English is very good and she has a remarkable petite body. Everything is on the menu and she is vocal and appears to enjoy her job. She has a remarkable memory as she had accurate recollections of my past visits over the past few years.

I did go to the 4 different places on Maipu, from the appartment guide three had no answer, one had one undoable lady, it was the place closest to Cordova.

I also went to Orleans Cafe, twice, each time about 6 ladies, but not to my likeing

Went a bolck away to a bar called Cutty Sark, not a nice place, ladies did not look good, while walking back to Cafe Orleans, saw a guy get mugged and beaten on the side street by Cafe Orleans. I will never go back there it was brutal, unsafe.

Veronica at Manequens

Visited Manequens late Thursday night only one lady working, my favorite from Gysells, Veronica. She is a well built sexy spinner. Spent a complete GFE hour with her, her services are great, her English is very good and she has a remarkable petite body. Everything is on the menu and she is vocal and appears to enjoy her job. She has a remarkable memory as she had accurate recollections of my past visits over the past few years.

I did go to the 4 different places on Maipu, from the appartment guide three had no answer, one had one undoable lady, it was the place closest to Cordova.

I also went to Orleans Cafe, twice, each time about 6 ladies, but not to my likeing
    Went a bolck away to a bar called Cutty Sark, not a nice place, ladies did not look good, while walking back to Cafe Orleans, saw a guy get mugged and beaten on the side street by Cafe Orleans. I will never go back there it was brutal, unsafe.
    Last edited by JohnTodd; 09-24-11 at 21:05. Reason: spell

Corinthia at Manequens

Visited Manequens today was offered two ladies, Veronica who I knewfrom Gysells and Corenthia, a petite long haired blond, I choose Corenthia. 21 yrs old pretty. 32C 24 32, a good experience, it took perhaps 25 minutes, was not offered a second service. Their price is 300 pesos, quite high for a half hour service. I miss the old Gysells when an hour was an hour. Not complaining but an hour should be an hour.

Did stop into two places from the cards on the streets, one place was 150 pesos, but the ladies were not to my standards, the other place was 300 but the madam was a guy, that spooked me, I left.

Corinthia's photo is not on their web site:

http://www.manequens.com.ar/index2.php?o=DE&id=35
    Last edited by JohnTodd; 09-21-11 at 19:28. Reason: spelling

Well, I think she is not the same girl of Colombia. Just found a pic and she looks quite similar but is not the same one. After Toymann's advise I'm quite reluctant to visit the place, and, it's not easy to recognize a girl when half of her face has been photoshoped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails barranquilla.jpg‎  

Security

I use Trend Micro with Firefox and IE.

I did not get any warnings from this site. But I do get warnings from the Bairesaresgirl site.

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher2  [View Original Post]

I'm 99% sure that I've seen this girl before in Colombia. Nevertheless some photos look very over-touched.

I'll make a stop next Monday and report back in here if I have the chance to do something with this girl. She looks as something I have to try at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    DO NOT CLICK On BUTCHER2's LINK! My norton blocked an intrusion attempt. Butcher2 must have another agenda posting this link. His posts have been quite suspect todate and NOW a questionable link is posted. My norton catagorized this as a HIGh THreat. Beware members. Click at own risk. Happy Mogering All. Toymann.

Ps. I suggest El Jeffe look into this. Butcher2 has questionable credibility!
    Toymann: I just followed a link below posted in the same thread, by WorldTravel69, posted 04-26-11 but I didn't noticed any threat using Firefox. However, thanks for the alert and I do not have any agenda on this. In fact I wanted to check if the girl was available and report about it.

Thumbs down Intrusion Alert! DO NOT CLICK ON LINK

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher2  [View Original Post]

I'm 99% sure that I've seen this girl before in Colombia. Nevertheless some photos look very over-touched.

I'll make a stop next Monday and report back in here if I have the chance to do something with this girl. She looks as something I have to try at least.
    DO NOT CLICK On BUTCHER2's LINK! My norton blocked an intrusion attempt. Butcher2 must have another agenda posting this link. His posts have been quite suspect todate and NOW a questionable link is posted. My norton catagorized this as a HIGh THreat. Beware members. Click at own risk. Happy Mogering All. Toymann.

Ps. I suggest El Jeffe look into this. Butcher2 has questionable credibility!

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel1983  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the good ones that used to work at gysells? Any contact page?

Also which privado do you guys recommend these days?
    Hi dear,

I am in contact with Antonella, Caty and Julieta.

My new e-mail is gysell.info@gmail.com

Love.

Gy.

I agree with you, after the complete disappointment with the service (Uma) I will not return either. Too many other places with excellent service.
    What happened to the good ones that used to work at gysells? Any contact page?

Also which privado do you guys recommend these days?

Posting Limitations