Thread: www.tu17f.com

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WhiteCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverm  [View Original Post]
    WT69, you have provided me with terrific information over the years, and of course you are totally trustworthy. But when I click on the website above, I get a web-page I have never seen before. The message states that the site has been "reported" as an "attack site." So I declined to enter. I hope this information is useful.
    You won't get the message and shouldn't get any malware using the link Kamikaze supplied.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Weird

When I posted it, it worked fine. It took me to the other site. Now I get the same message "Malware" on this link, but the other is Okay.

WT69, you have provided me with terrific information over the years, and of course you are totally trustworthy. But when I click on the website above, I get a web-page I have never seen before. The message states that the site has been "reported" as an "attack site." So I declined to enter. I hope this information is useful.

I think this is what you want.

http://www.tu17f.com/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

I can't get there from here

Maybe Just Me?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    My A / V has no issue with the site. What are you using?

Jesus I hope this post doesn't start a firestorm about A / V software.
    We all know that I don't know shit about the internet or computers but when I clicked on their ENTER button my AVG system blocked it and said that it was or could be harmful to my computer.

Normally I just keep on clicking but I have no intention of using any of those girls so I quit clicking.

Maybe my settings are too strict?

Thanks,

TL.

As The World Turns. I am having a great Birthday BANG!

Thanks to ALL the Boys that sent me PM's and called me!

I'm not seeing it Hoss

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The first number went to Voice Mail but the second number was answered by a woman that told me that there were 4 girls at the moment.

No idea which 4 .

Outcall or meet somewhere ONLY.

Might be better to look elsewhere.

Those are cellphone numbers in case you did not know.

Thanks,

TL.
    My A / V has no issue with the site. What are you using?

Jesus I hope this post doesn't start a firestorm about A / V software.

4 Girls at the Moment

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger  [View Original Post]
    The site says 15-5029-6375 and 15-5131-1424. Thanks.
    The first number went to Voice Mail but the second number was answered by a woman that told me that there were 4 girls at the moment.

No idea which 4 .

Outcall or meet somewhere ONLY.

Might be better to look elsewhere.

Those are cellphone numbers in case you did not know.

Thanks,

TL.

The site says 15-5029-6375 and 15-5131-1424. Thanks.

Careful With The site

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger  [View Original Post]
    Looks like their site is back up, but like I say, my Spanish is terrible. Can someone call them and find out what the deal is? Incall or outcall only? Address? Thanks.
    When I clicked on their website my computer blocked it because a virus or threat was detected but if you can post the phone number I will call them for you.

I'm sure it's still incall and outcall.

TL.

Their website is back up and they are obviously in business, but 387 is still locked up with a permit violation sticker on it. Does anyone know what their location is now?

Looks like their site is back up, but like I say, my Spanish is terrible. Can someone call them and find out what the deal is? Incall or outcall only? Address? Thanks.

I walked by there today. There is an official notice on the door saying it is closed for permit violations. My Spanish is not great, so I could not get the details. This is their third location in less than a year and I wonder if this is tied to the busts that were just reported in another thread. Hope it reopens as they have a large selection at reasonable prices.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stinger For This Post:

Anyone know what's going on at www.tu17f.com?

A lot of the website has been taken down and there is a rather cryptic message explaining that they want to work but have something to explain. Previously the site was working just fine but they said that the casa was not open because of some problems. Does anyone have any insight into this?

I'm curious whether they will release more information today or whether the site will simply disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    Well technically you are correct. 387 is near both Belgrano and Moreno!
    Hi Guys.

Here you are this location on gmaps.

http://goo.gl/maps/7Iiex

Does anybody know if any girl provides BBFS or full GFE?

Thank you!

Posting Limitations