Thread: www.tu17f.com

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WhiteCat
    Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Correct, should have said "between", not "near". my bad,,,
    Well technically you are correct. 387 is near both Belgrano and Moreno!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Belgrano and Moreno are parallel and I don't think they ever meet,"A" Subway should be ready in 90 days and the new cars will have aircon!

TL
    Correct, should have said "between", not "near". my bad,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Belgrano and Moreno are parallel and I don't think they ever meet,"A" Subway should be ready in 90 days and the new cars will have aircon!

TL
    24 de Noviembre 387 is between Moreno and Belgrano. The subway cars apparently were too big to fit correctly in the station platforms so some extra work has to be done.

They Don't Meet!

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Looks like 17f is moving Thursday. Info I have for new location is 24 de Noviembre 387, near Belgrano and Moreno (anyone have different?). Not far from their current location. Too bad subte A is not running, and who knows for how long.
    Belgrano and Moreno are parallel and I don't think they ever meet, "A" Subway should be ready in 90 days and the new cars will have aircon!

TL

Change of location

Looks like 17f is moving Thursday. Info I have for new location is 24 de Noviembre 387, near Belgrano and Moreno (anyone have different?). Not far from their current location. Too bad subte A is not running, and who knows for how long.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Mercy fuck

It was one of the days, when I just fucked for the sake of feeling, how it feels to have sex with a bad looking girl. It was more like a lab experiment than anything else!

http://www.tu17f.com/nosotras.php?chica=117

She was really fat! Not the kind you want to invite to your building and let our gateman see, you are doing a girl like this!

To her credit, she gave it all for the BBBJ. She huffed and puffed. And tried extremely hard!

I did not have sex. Just BBBJ for 20 mins and I was done.

Rest of the 40 minutes I just spoke to her. She was a excellent talker.

It seems the "A, B, C, D, E" category has nothing to do with looks or performance or demand of the chicas. The categories A-E are just rotated from girl to girl and idea is that everyone ends up earning equally and getting equal no. Of clients. So a girl may be A one week and E next week. This girl, Belem, told me the best ranks are B or C.

She says she earns about 8000 pesos a month. Few days ago, Romina told me she earned 15k!

And she told me that many of the guys who come to the privado pay for 1 hr but split in 5-10 mins! She said, those are the best clients of hers! She giggled. She said, nothing is better than a client who comes in 2 minutes and bolts!

She told me the privado is owned by a rich woman (Not any man or some gangster etc).

She gets 50% cut for every client.

She said saturdays are just too many clients to handle!

She says she feels nervous visiting strange guys first time at their home or hotel.

I forgot what else we talked about.

====

It is for the first time, I visited the privado. before were all home deliveries. I found that the house as such is not that bad. It looks neat and clean. When I reached there, it seemed to have many customers. Guys were sitting and having beer. Noone seemed in a hurry. The girls all seemed too busy. When I took, this girl, I had to pay extra 5 pesos for a condom. this was new for me ( paying for a condom!). The bathroom was average. You had to do special things, to make the flush work. I got full 60 minutes because I showed my watch when I gave the money. Its located at Catamarca 159, 1b. The nearest subte is linea A, Plaza Mistre. You can catch line A from cathedral ( last stop of line D). The street where this privado is located looked pretty shady late evening. I will not recommend going there late night unless its by taxi. When returning have a taxi waiting for you down below. The street seemed to have lot of street-walkers and/or trannies at aound 9.30 pm...as I came out of the building and walked in search of a cab.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Half hour and hour

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger  [View Original Post]
    My spanish is kind of poor and I put the verbage with the charts on a translator and still don't understand. Is the price of the chica the greater number from the two charts? For example, the girl is a C, so that would be 200/130, but there are only 3 chicas, so that bumps it up to 230/150?
    The lower number is for a half hour and the higher for an hour. The price structure is based on demand, the more calls a chica gets the lower her letter, so A's cost more than B's, cost more than C's ect. I can just see the pv owner now,"If you want to earn more get your fat ass to the gym!"

Forget about the chicas numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger  [View Original Post]
    My spanish is kind of poor and I put the verbage with the charts on a translator and still don't understand. Is the price of the chica the greater number from the two charts? For example, the girl is a C , so that would be 200/130, but there are only 3 chicas, so that bumps it up to 230/150?
    Forget about the chicas numbers

If the girl is a "C" she is 200 the hour / 120 for 30 minutes.

What they are saying is the top 3 most popular girls are A (chicas 1 2 3) have one rate 230/150. The next 2 popular girls B (4 and 5) cost 210/140 etc and that for each girl depending on the amount of bus she has her rate can either go up or down. Busier girls cost more to book etc etc so just look at the letter and that is her price if you book now

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevins For This Post:

New Price chart at 17f

My spanish is kind of poor and I put the verbage with the charts on a translator and still don't understand. Is the price of the chica the greater number from the two charts? For example, the girl is a C, so that would be 200/130, but there are only 3 chicas, so that bumps it up to 230/150?

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    I still don't know what "roca" means.

But I did try offering her propina for a BBBJ, she was not interested.

The idea is that when you know that you are going to get a shit session, you offer something extra to save it. But sometime even that does not work. The girl is hardened and she just does not give a damn. And if she is indeed earning 15000 a month without a propina, she does not give a damn to the propina either.

One other way of looking at the 200 peso girls is that they become so mechanical in doing it that they stop caring,"which cock","whose cock". That is why I feel I got some of the best BBBJs in such privados. The 1200 boliche girls who do very few cocks are always analyising each and every client and come with a mood of their own.

Anyway, no harm done. Life goes on. Too many options in the city!
    A "Roca" is a 100 Peso AR note, the President on the note is General Roca, but soon to be Evita!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silver Star For This Post:

I still don't know what "roca" means.

But I did try offering her propina for a BBBJ, she was not interested.

The idea is that when you know that you are going to get a shit session, you offer something extra to save it. But sometime even that does not work. The girl is hardened and she just does not give a damn. And if she is indeed earning 15000 a month without a propina, she does not give a damn to the propina either.

One other way of looking at the 200 peso girls is that they become so mechanical in doing it that they stop caring,"which cock","whose cock". That is why I feel I got some of the best BBBJs in such privados. The 1200 boliche girls who do very few cocks are always analyising each and every client and come with a mood of their own.

Anyway, no harm done. Life goes on. Too many options in the city!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

One time many years ago I offered a chica 'un Roca' and she thought I was offering her 'una roca' so be careful with that one. Even a lot of Argies don't know what it means. A lot do but a lot don't.

Roca

I don't know what "rochas" mean? If it means, money?
    The guy on the 100P note is named Julio Argentino Roca, I mispelled it in my earlier post.

Nothing for nothing 3320, those girls at 17f are fucking 10 cocks a day and expecting them to get "up" for one more is asking a lot. I agree with you that for the most part the clubs have devolved, especially for extranjeros, into "what is the least I can by for today." I think the steller xps at this time are coming from the top performing internet chicas and that's going to be between 350-600 P.

Again though, a nut is a nut and for 250P those factory workers generally deliver on the 80P they earn from the XP. From their point of view that is the value of their time. I doubt a one of them thinks about the 60% the PV gets as something they are obligated to provide service for. One can argue until they are blue in the face as to what they "should" do because of the total amount you pay, but the reality is this is Argentina and chica logic. I think in their mind if they give what they consider good service for the 80P (U$S 13. 00) that goes into their pocket they think they have done their fair share.

Opposite of GFE. You know what is GFE?

Pro-like means, when the girl acts like a hard core working girl who takes in at a daily basis a average of. 10-15 cocks a day and couldn't care less which cock she is taking in at the moment as she fucks one of us. She is devoid of all emotions and has become a rock because of her profession.

She does not care to please her clients. All she wants is money and only money. Rest of the things may go to hell.

Yes, LOT of experience. You are right. But not necessarily, good at her job because of the experience.

Understand?

Their is one more term for that word (pro-like) which probably no one has ever heard of before on this forum.

Its called " Raaand!"

Is it clear to you now, Mister?
    Yeah, much clearer now. I sort have guessed it, but wanted to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LateNightExcur  [View Original Post]
    What do you guys mean when a girl acts "pro-like"? Very good at her job since she has a lot of experience?
    Opposite of GFE. You know what is GFE?

Pro-like means, when the girl acts like a hard core working girl who takes in at a daily basis a average of,10-15 cocks a day and couldn't care less which cock she is taking in at the moment as she fucks one of us. She is devoid of all emotions and has become a rock because of her profession.

She does not care to please her clients. All she wants is money and only money. Rest of the things may go to hell.

Yes, LOT of experience. You are right. But not necessarily, good at her job because of the experience.

Understand?

Their is one more term for that word ( pro-like) which probably no one has ever heard of before on this forum.

Its called " Raaand!"

Is it clear to you now, Mister?

Posting Limitations