Thread: www.tu17f.com

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WhiteCat
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Man I got a raw deal then. No BBBJ. Feeling even more angry now!

You are right, she behaved extremely pro-like and like a smart ass, who knows all.
    Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ here as well, she was a good fuck but acted too pro-like for me. forgot lysander did her as well.so she is 0 for 4 as far as anyone repeating with her.
    What do you guys mean when a girl acts "pro-like"? Very good at her job since she has a lot of experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Her slurping wasn't bad. I didn't say she was bad just not good. For 250P delivered if they aren't cows and even remotely resemble the ad it's worth the money. A pop is a pop. If you want stellar service you gots to get a little more free with the Rochas brother.
    I am not a first time monger in BA. Have got stellar service and stellar BBBJ for 200 pesos from decent looking girls, more than 100 times in CF.

I don't know what "rochas" mean? If it means, money?

I have spent 1200 pesos in Madhaos, Black 7-8 times in 4-5 years. Never ever got a BBBJ. Let alone stellar service.

Its not exactly "courses for horses" here for everything.

And I am never crazy for looks. The better looking the girl, the worse the service usually. But not always.

As a long term monger here, I feel the less I spent the better service I got. Go figure!

Generally, I get a feeling now that the girls here are more reluctant to give BBBJ than before.

I got one as well

@Lysander said that he got a BBBJ from her. A littles surprised. Because she was obsessed with condoms.
    Her slurping wasn't bad. I didn't say she was bad just not good. For 250P delivered if they aren't cows and even remotely resemble the ad it's worth the money. A pop is a pop. If you want stellar service you gots to get a little more free with the Rochas brother.

BBBJ here as well, she was a good fuck but acted too pro-like for me. forgot lysander did her as well.so she is 0 for 4 as far as anyone repeating with her.
    Man I got a raw deal then. No BBBJ. Feeling even more angry now!

You are right, she behaved extremely pro-like and like a smart ass, who knows all.

@Lysander said that he got a BBBJ from her. A littles surprised. Because she was obsessed with condoms.
    BBBJ here as well, she was a good fuck but acted too pro-like for me. forgot lysander did her as well...so she is 0 for 4 as far as anyone repeating with her.

She is now 0 for 3 on this board. DR, myself and now #3320. Sheeet if she gets 50% of the 200p she is doing 150 guys per month

http://www.tu17f.com/nosotras.php?chica=215

Do not recommend. No BBBJ. Wonder how she is in the "A" zone! Beats me! Really!

Though she has nice breasts and a horny / sexy look on her pimpled face.

And poor attitude. Behaves as if she is the smart one and we, the mongers are stupid guys "lost in the woods".

I hate smart ass chicas especially the ones who do not do BBBJs.

And this girl was obsessed with condoms. I NEVER ever do unprotected sex. I don't think I have had unprotected sex with a working girl / one night stand for like 20 years now. But see'mon, I hate it when the chica behaves as if I would remove the condom by surprise and try to con her into having unprotected sex. She kept checking condoms every 2 minutes.

And who the hell wants a blowjob with a condom on!

And of course, she does no DFK or any kind of beso either.

Do not recommend. Will not repeat.

For every good experience here, the next one is awful one.

By the way, when she arrived at my door. I called the manager at 17f andtold her to take note of time and dare not call me back before time.

On another note : As a matter of intrigue, I asked her how much she earns in a month. She said 15000 pesos.
    She is now 0 for 3 on this board. DR, myself and now #3320. Sheeet if she gets 50% of the 200p she is doing 150 guys per month

Random Thought

Do not recommend. No BBBJ. Wonder how she is in the "A" zone! Beats me! Really!

Though she has nice breasts and a horny / sexy look on her pimpled face.

And poor attitude. Behaves as if she is the smart one and we, the mongers are stupid guys "lost in the woods".

And this girl was obsessed with condoms. I NEVER ever do unprotected sex. I don't think I have had unprotected sex with a working girl / one night stand for like 20 years now. But see'mon, I hate it when the chica behaves as if I would remove the condom by surprise and try to con her into having unprotected sex. She kept checking condoms every 2 minutes.

By the way, when she arrived at my door. I called the manager at 17f andtold her to take note of time and dare not call me back before time.

On another note : As a matter of intrigue, I asked her how much she earns in a month. She said 15000 pesos.
    Just a random thought. Even though she is not good in reality, maybe the working girl gives more percentage (of her split, the amount she makes) to the PV she works for in order to have herself ranked higher (which will appeal to us clients) , thus allowing her to get more clients and make more.

Bad Session

Do not recommend. No BBBJ. wonder how she is in the "A" zone! Beats me! Really!

Though she has nice breasts and a horny/sexy look on her pimpled face.

And this girl was obsessed with condoms. I NEVER ever do unprotected sex. I don't think I have had unprotected sex with a working girl/one night stand for like 20 years now. But c'mon, I hate it when the chica behaves as if I would remove the condom by surprise and try to con her into having unprotected sex. She kept checking condoms every 2 minutes.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

New price structure

Looks like it takes a day or 3 for their stats to change. I sessioned with Cami on Tuesday. She had been a C for a few days and was still C when I went. She is a popular chica and was booked immediately after my hour and throughout most of the rest of the day and today as well. She is now an A.

Young looking, pretty face, tiny titties, but overall her body looks like what you see in the pics. Total GFE, BBBJ was great, very good sexually, didn't ask about anal. Definitely recommended even at A level. $210p (200 + 10 for the condom) 1hour but was more like 40-45 minutes.

Make a note of the time. When the phone rang in the room I thought "already"? Cami didn't even slow down or stop, just kept up the action til I popped a few minutes later. I looked at my watch after getting dressed (it was in my bag) and saw that 1 hour had not passed yet. I talked to the receptionista and told her but of course she denied it, saying I had a shower. I showed her the time was now 1pm and told her that I never entered the building until 12:05. I will make a point to show her the time when I enter on my next visit. LOL. I did send a good xp to the site for the session with Cami but also mentioned getting less than the 1 hour. Will have to see if it gets posted LOL.
    I have not visited this place since the new price structure was introduced. Seems a good idea. Maybe an incentive for the girls to try harder. Cami was on my list. Will try her next time. So far I've on this trip I've tried two girls from here. Carol and Romina. Both very good attitute. Very friendly and enthusiatic BBBJ without asking. Sadly not great skill either. Good value for 200p and very nice large room, huge bed and large mirror. Would not repeat with ether girl but will return to try others. Overall a well run establishment with a booking system that works where it seems if you don't get what you paid for you can complain and get some redress. Pretty unusual for a privado

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lysander For This Post:

13. 12-06-12 00:23

Reason
    duplicate

Cami was a C now is A

Looks like it takes a day or 3 for their stats to change. I sessioned with Cami on Tuesday. She had been a C for a few days and was still C when I went. She is a popular chica and was booked immediately after my hour and throughout most of the rest of the day and today as well. She is now an A.

Young looking, pretty face, tiny titties, but overall her body looks like what you see in the pics. Total GFE, BBBJ was great, very good sexually, didn't ask about anal. Definitely recommended even at A level. $210p (200 + 10 for the condom) 1hour but was more like 40-45 minutes.

Make a note of the time. When the phone rang in the room I thought "already"? Cami didn't even slow down or stop, just kept up the action til I popped a few minutes later. I looked at my watch after getting dressed (it was in my bag) and saw that 1 hour had not passed yet. I talked to the receptionista and told her but of course she denied it, saying I had a shower. I showed her the time was now 1pm and told her that I never entered the building until 12:05. I will make a point to show her the time when I enter on my next visit. LOL. I did send a good xp to the site for the session with Cami but also mentioned getting less than the 1 hour. Will have to see if it gets posted LOL.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Too well educated

Get the feeling as if some very educated / well-traveled Argentine or possibly a expat is the owner of the PV.
    He is changing his price structure. Though as a capitalist you got to love it, or maybe hate it. There is a sliding scale, girls that get called more, cost more. In one way it's pure supply and demand, on the other hand it's spreading wealth around by giving under preformers a chance.

I wonder if it will result in the fat girls hitting the gym more often. Right there on the web will be their stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    This amazes me, they could teach customer service to any PV in town. Too bad they have a thing for fat girls and photoshop.
    Get the feeling as if some very educated / well-traveled Argentine or possibly a expat is the owner of the PV.

Amazed

Today, I got a email from them apologizing. And asking me to detail the incident. I did it. Later on they send me like a "coupon voucher" for a free 1 hour service with any chica! They told me when I call the chica, I should print out this voucher and give it to her. Its worth 200 pesos.

They also said, they will have a word with the chica in question.

Nice.
    This amazes me, they could teach customer service to any PV in town. Too bad they have a thing for fat girls and photoshop.

Few days ago, I had reported of bad service at this privado.

Since then, I did not take a chica from here. Almost a week ago.

I had made a bad comment on the chica on the website of this privado and left my email id.

Today, I got a email from them apologizing. And asking me to detail the incident. I did it. Later on they send me like a "coupon voucher" for a free 1 hour service with any chica! They told me when I call the chica, I should print out this voucher and give it to her. Its worth 200 pesos.

They also said, they will have a word with the chica in question.

Nice.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Posting Limitations