Thread: Be a sugar daddy

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    I would listen carefully to the advise of the ba residents as to locale cultural norms. I might try some of the dating websites as it is easier to find locale open minded civilians. I have not really been interested in buying professional pussy for sale in bulk. You have to be able to get along with a girl to travel togehter or it can be hell. Issues like:

-how do you resolved conflict and your style vs her style. With rent-a. Pussy you ask them to leave or throw them out the door. When you are traveling it is more complicated.

For a few $, try a targeted add on "sugar daddy for me. Com" open minded woman for a few months of south american first class travel and adult play. I cover 100% of travel expenses and provide some walking around money. Want interesting travel playmate==spanish speaker and bi-sexual would be nice, but not required. Must be able to willing accept that I make the ground rules. We will need to talk a bit before I would ever chose you for a once-in-a-lifetime first class vacation experience.

Then vett them-50% will want $$ upfront=delete some crazy or drug addicts=delete from 200 responses you might get 3 to 5 worth indepth telephone interviews and 1 or 2 to met in person and sample spending a weekend with them first. I would never take anyone on a trip like that without a least sleeping together a few nights minimum first. You might also offer them the first leg of the trip-eg one week and if that goes well and you both want to continue there is an option to extend-under promise and then over deliver for the right lady who appreciates what you are offering. Do not take a third tier ba hooker with caveman english unless you speak near fluent spanish or know them very well. Try an experiment-a long weekend in Cancun or the Dominican republic-argentines don't need a visa.

There is at least one master monger on this board who has met ba favorites in other countries for a week vacation. He may post if he reads this. He know the girls he invites for years before taking a chance on a possible disaster.
    I've had some recent experience with being a "sugar daddy" in Buenos Aires. About six months ago I made a deal with a high level Argentine pro that I've been fucking off and on for a few years; she has been working at Madahos and / or Black's off and on for the entire time I knew her. She was basically the exact physical specimen that met my sexual preferences (big fake tits, rock hard abs, big ass, serious gym time) and I had been doing her bareback for awhile so I figured I'd try it out to see if it was fun. The details of the deal were as follows:

- 10, 000 AR pesos per month.

-she was required to take birth control pills so I could cum inside her every time

- 5 days per week she was required to sleep and be at my place, keep the place clean, etc, she was allowed to go out to go to the gym, shop, etc.

-I made her go to the salon before we started the deal to style / color her hair a certain way that I particularly liked, also I made her take a 1 gram dose of Zithromax before we started.

Basically I enjoyed the setup as the sex was great and this girl kept my apartment cleaner than any maid I ever had ever did, and she gave great massages and did whatever I asked without any issues. Keep in mind I speak fluent Spanish and we had known each other for many years. However, I simply found that I did not like having somebody at my apartment 5 days per week for an entire month, and began to resent her presence a bit. I don't like having a girl sleeping next to me in the bed unless it is an actual lover where real "love or love like" emotions are involved. After one month I decided to discontinue the arrangement and found that I much preferred fucking her once or twice per week at my convenience at $100 USD per pop.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SnakeOilSales For This Post:

What's The Point?

What's the point in being a Sugar Daddy?

No matter how much you pay the girl she will ALWAYS have a real boyfriend on the side.

Just stick to girls that are actually attracted to you and fuck their brains out.

I love "Kept" women!

Some of my best girlfriends have been kept by someone else.

My last one was great and now she has landed a good one.

It's a perfect storm.

Hell, when I was a "Kept" man I still had my real girlfriends.

I was 20 and the old sperm bank was 40, it was great; I did not have to do a thing for 5 years!

Then she found my diary and that was hell.

That's my opinion Boys, allow some idiot to pay the girls bills while you just sit back and fuck her for free.

TL.

Now quit fighting!

Agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a hottie but I too would be concerned about her now wanting to meet first or even talk on the phone. I take it she sent the pic?
    Somethings up when they don't want to make any kind of contact

I have no opinion om being a sd in ba as I do not live in ba

I would listen carefully to the advise of the ba residents as to locale cultural norms. I might try some of the dating websites as it is easier to find locale open minded civilians. I have not really been interested in buying professional pussy for sale in bulk. You have to be able to get along with a girl to travel togehter or it can be hell. Issues like:

-how do you resolved conflict and your style vs her style. With rent-a.pussy you ask them to leave or throw them out the door. When you are traveling it is more complicated.

For a few $, try a targeted add on "sugar daddy for me. Com" open minded woman for a few months of south american first class travel and adult play. I cover 100% of travel expenses and provide some walking around money. Want interesting travel playmate==spanish speaker and bi-sexual would be nice, but not required. Must be able to willing accept that I make the ground rules. We will need to talk a bit before I would ever chose you for a once-in-a-lifetime first class vacation experience.

Then vett them-50% will want $$ upfront=delete some crazy or drug addicts=delete from 200 responses you might get 3 to 5 worth indepth telephone interviews and 1 or 2 to met in person and sample spending a weekend with them first. I would never take anyone on a trip like that without a least sleeping together a few nights minimum first. You might also offer them the first leg of the trip-eg one week and if that goes well and you both want to continue there is an option to extend-under promise and then over deliver for the right lady who appreciates what you are offering. Do not take a third tier ba hooker with caveman english unless you speak near fluent spanish or know them very well. Try an experiment-a long weekend in Cancun or the Dominican republic-argentines don't need a visa.

There is at least one master monger on this board who has met ba favorites in other countries for a week vacation. He may post if he reads this. He know the girls he invites for years before taking a chance on a possible disaster.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    She was very excited to have sex 2 or 3 times per week and make the same income that she made from her p/t waitress job. She needs money and does not want to meet for coffee or drinks first-directly to holiday inn for a few hours. I will not meet here with out a telephone conversation which she is avoiding. Why she would avoid a telephone conversation doesn't make sense so she is off the list to meet until we talk or she or I give up. I am going to try to post her foto to give an idea of the high quality of some of these legit sb types she is the burnette on the right.
    Definitely a hottie but I too would be concerned about her now wanting to meet first or even talk on the phone. I take it she sent the pic?

@MiamiBob,

Always enjoy reading your comments as they add to the discussion.

I have been proposed "Sugar Daddy" situations many many times in US. But I have usually declined because I was always afraid that their may be a scam or police or some drugs involved. Like I had posted few months ago, about meeting a sexy girl in texas, who would never fuck me but jumped at the opportunity of traveling South Am. I also got some offers when I trolled on Craigslist. Just recently I fucked a girl in Houston for 30 us$ (unimaginable!). I asked her " How much she wants" ". She said "How much can you pay?" I said 30 us$". I said a low price because I was afraid to meet her as it may be a scam. But lo behold! She said "yes". Had some great sex with her too! Ad she even messaged me when you want to meet again! I met a few girls in Manhattan who wanted me to help them with school fees but I declined as I was always afraid, they might scam me.

Anyway Bob, would love to hear your views on the correct budget for Sugar daddy situation in BA or picking a girl form Asuncion. And would you go for a pro whom you know gives a excellent BJ or would you go for a non-pro. What kind of terms and conditions would you set up basis you years of experience in BA. Love to hear yr views even if you feel sugar daddy set up is not required in BA.

Thanks and Cheers, mate.

USA sugar daddy miami bob style

There is a zone between civilian girl friend and working girl that is interesting to explore with the right lady. It take a lot of screening and some wasted $$, to locate a sugar baby that at least meets my needs. I have done this type of arrangement more than a few times most don't last-partially because I am a sd on a buget us$-2, 000 to slightly more permonth-includeing allowance / stipend and expenses.

I generally start on a weekend plan-offer is r / t air different if locale and "walking around money" :-this means enough cash to get home if it doesn't work out. I am specifically looking for non-pro's,

It does not always work out with a non-pro. It is part of the program that you can minimize by screening well, but never eliminate.

I generally am paying 800 to 1500 for a long weekend. For a regular who lives locally 750 on the first and 15th of each month. I have a college student in the interview process that I dout will work out. She was very excited to have sex 2 or 3 times per week and make the same income that she made from her p/t waitress job. She needs money and does not want to meet for coffee or drinks first-directly to holiday inn for a few hours. I will not meet here with out a telephone conversation which she is avoiding. Why she would avoid a telephone conversation doesn't make sense so she is off the list to meet until we talk or she or I give up. I am going to try to post her foto to give an idea of the high quality of some of these legit sb types she is the burnette on the right.

Had a 40yo former stripper who is built like a brick shit house and has amazing pussy muscle control. She got are r / t air and 800 for 2 1/2 day weekend and 1000 for 4 or 5 day weekend. On the long weekend I blew a few hundred on shopping. She said she was alone and horny and sexed me up like a champ. I pulled the plug because of drama caused by her twin 20 yo daughters-she expected me to help them out too.
    r
    I have met a few other with various needs. There are maybe 6 sugar daddy website out there in the USA. At least 60% of the girls ate involved in some sort of scam and you must vett them carefully, the good ones are highly sexed and desperate for $$. A positive unanticipated consequence of the failed USA economy

The little girl on the right did send me all sorts of fotos and some xxx video, we spent hours texting and sharing fotos and video. i know she lived in the same neighborhood as we texted about locale stuff. she just would not talk on the phone nor messenger telephone nor skype........if it doen't seem right--pass, no thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sasha.grn.heels.jpg‎   mich.2. sb, um.jpg‎  

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Take a look in the mirror. You just did everything below you say you're not.

I made one in-my-opinion and xp post. You went hostile and defensive, with some pretty odd contradictions in your own logic.

I clearly don't know all and framed my reply as my thoughts only. Catching you in your contradictions isn't being hostile and don't particularly care whether you agree with me or not. A polite discussion is just that. If you take offense in being caught in your own illogic, that's on you.

Case in point. Just where did I ever use the word or call you "stupid" that you quote me below? Or in any way imply you did not have the right to your views, as we all do? Saying you jumped to extremes is in no way a statement about your right to have those views. I suppose you can deflect again with some new straw man argument but pretty easy to make accusations from invented dialog.

I did contradict some of your statements and call out the bizarreness of leaping to a "billion" dollars extreme. As well as defensiveness, which clearly you continue here. Seems you have some major insecurity issues and go hostile simply because I disagreed with you and called out in polite though firm fashion a number of glaring inconsistencies in your own logic and reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Oh man. Don't waste my time.

I am here to have pleasant discussions with like minded pleasant people.

Not interested in hostile conversations and with with " I know all" smart asses.

Please forgive me (sarcasm intentional) for not agreeing to your view point.

Please forgive me (sarcasm intentional) for daring to voice my "stupid" (sarcasm intentional) views here which were incoherent to your smart ass wisdom based on years of experience.

Beg your pardon for my follies. (sarcasm intentional!)

Daring to (sarcasm intentional) to put you in my ignore list. You do the same, if you like, SIR (sarcasm intentional).

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    If you don't want to debate then don't bring facetious context and wild extremes into an otherwise pretty valid thread.

-ok, you don't need to be coached on definition of sugar daddy, but you tout mind game tactic instead. Which I believe valid as way to get what you want. But nothing to do with playing the sugar daddy card. Pretty odd to be defensive about knowing the definition but then speaking as if you don't

-no one said every girl on sale, whole point of trying the sugar daddy role is for those that are receptive to it. For those that are, my point was there's always a number that turns that chick into whatever you want.

-"a billion a night". Really? That's the extreme you think of to refute anything goes sugar daddy deals? Straw man argument. Clearly in your "we are discussing practical / normal scenarios in normal every day life" you don't allow for the possibility there are plenty of guys where dropping $10k+ a night is no big deal. Or monthly retainers,"allowance", etc far exceeding that. Or in cases like Argentina, whatever is the local equivalent of $10k+

There's a lot of room to swing the sugar daddy bat between ordinary normal Joe budget and a billion "dude". I'm just throwing $10k as an example but depending on girl, location, her receptiveness and whatever else in terms of fame / power / connections you can offer, it can vary quite a bit. But doesn't need nine zeros behind it.
    Oh man. Don't waste my time.

I am here to have pleasant discussions with like minded pleasant people.

Not interested in hostile conversations and with with " I know all" smart asses.

Please forgive me ( sarcasm intentional) for not agreeing to your view point.

Please forgive me ( sarcasm intentional) for daring to voice my "stupid" ( sarcasm intentional) views here which were incoherent to your smart ass wisdom based on years of experience.

beg your pardon for my follies. ( sarcasm intentional!)

Daring to ( sarcasm intentional) to put you in my ignore list. You do the same, if you like, SIR ( sarcasm intentional).

If you don't want to debate then don't bring facetious context and wild extremes into an otherwise pretty valid thread.

-ok, you don't need to be coached on definition of sugar daddy, but you tout mind game tactic instead. Which I believe valid as way to get what you want. But nothing to do with playing the sugar daddy card. Pretty odd to be defensive about knowing the definition but then speaking as if you don't

-no one said every girl on sale, whole point of trying the sugar daddy role is for those that are receptive to it. For those that are, my point was there's always a number that turns that chick into whatever you want.

-"a billion a night". Really? That's the extreme you think of to refute anything goes sugar daddy deals? Straw man argument. Clearly in your "we are discussing practical / normal scenarios in normal every day life" you don't allow for the possibility there are plenty of guys where dropping $10k+ a night is no big deal. Or monthly retainers,"allowance", etc far exceeding that. Or in cases like Argentina, whatever is the local equivalent of $10k+

There's a lot of room to swing the sugar daddy bat between ordinary normal Joe budget and a billion "dude". I'm just throwing $10k as an example but depending on girl, location, her receptiveness and whatever else in terms of fame / power / connections you can offer, it can vary quite a bit. But doesn't need nine zeros behind it.

Yes, I agree with your post in many ways but not totally.

And I am not in a mood to have a debate.

To each his own.

I know EXACTLY, what "sugar daddy" means! I don't need a coaching class for the definition, dude. I am not exactly in high school!

My point basis my experiences was, not every girl is "on sale". Girls from rich backgrounds or decent families with good family values have standards / are not on sale. And we are not discussing 1 billion us$ for a night here! We are discussing practical / normal scenarios in normal day to day life.

And I reiterate at times, when you try to spend too much money on "some type" of girls, they actually laugh at you and consider you a big desperate asshole!

And henceforth, my initial argument that I like to pick a working girl / prostitute, maybe pay double or triple of what she normally earns. Keep her for a month or so and move on.

You do not necessarily have to be in agreement and ditto for me.

Yes and No

the minute you start taking about how you apply mental levers, that has nothing to do with the classic definition of a sugar daddy play.
    Yes, I agree with your post in many ways but not totally.

And I am not in a mood to have a debate.

To each his own.

I know EXACTLY, what "sugar daddy" means! I don't need a coaching class for the definition, dude. I am not exactly in high school!

My point basis my experiences was, not every girl is "on sale". Girls from rich backgrounds or decent families with good family values have standards/are not on sale. And we are not discussing 1 billion us$ for a night here! We are discussing practical / normal scenarios in normal day to day life.

And I reiterate at times, when you try to spend too much money on "some type" of girls, they actually laugh at you and consider you a big desperate asshole!

And henceforth, my initial argument that I like to pick a working girl/prostitute, maybe pay double or triple of what she normally earns. Keep her for a month or so and move on.

You do not necessarily have to be in agreement and ditto for me.

Tough to answer re: how many non pro chicas I've had sex with and / or whatever counts as "actively dated to understand your point" without either coming across as a braggart or not credible given fairly anon nature of this board. In Argentina I'd say I've had lot more semi pros and pros SD deals. Outside of Argentina including the states and Europe, I've had lot more amateur / non-pro SD experiences and that number is significantly higher than my Argentina ones. Although think there'd be some debate over whether strippers and want to-be models / actresses who never did pay for play before becoming a sugar babe for first time counts as amateur or not. I think they do but I'm sure others would say those are chicks that are pros that hadn't gone pro yet.

I'll just say you can't take one small snippet of my post and reply only on that snippet. Just quoting the assertion that chicks will do whatever you want primarily based on degree of motivation is too broad. What kind of motivation, etc? As you say, I suppose one way to provide that motivation is treat them like shit, mind games, etc. But germane to this thread that is NOT.

Mind gaming a chica into being your personal love doll is a tactic, sure. But that's not by any stretch the definition of being a sugar daddy to get amateur or pro pay-to-play action. We can argue or debate anything if you're obstinate enough but as I noted in my full post below."if you're really going to swing as a sugar daddy, you'll exceed so far any current income expectation she has that she'll happily do whatever kinky thing you're into" and that by definition you are applying the motivation I spoke of via cash and / or lifestyle / fame / power to a degree so far removed from her former lifestyle that she will happily do whatever you want. Some learning on the job perhaps needed but in my xp, goes pretty fast.

My opinion and experience has been that specifically related to this thread. Which is sugar daddy lever only. Is that any degreee of motivation you desire is simply a factor of money. Most women who would be receptive to a possible sugar daddy situation has a number that no matter how high it may be to some people's budget (or low depending on your specific income) , once you cross that magic line even the most stuck up pros or hesitant amateurs are so motivated to extreme degree that basically it's as close to having a modern day personal harem anything-goes situation possible.

The reply may be 'but yea, you're talking about stupid levels of money'.

And so? If you want to swing as a sugar daddy then there's really no such thing as stupid levels of money. Don't be the price police when the very definition of this particular tactic is to blow the chick away with money as your primary motivating lever.

Completely agree there's other ways to do land chicas, here or Europe or rest of world, but the minute you start taking about how you apply mental levers, that has nothing to do with the classic definition of a sugar daddy play.

I don't know, how many non pro chicas you have had sex with. I have across many in my world wide travels. And what I noticed is that some smashing looking non. Pros normally assume that just by giving you company, they are doing more than enough in return of the money splurge. Sex always was mediocre. Also with non. Pros, when you spend too much money, they usually think you are a sucker / loser / desperate and play you more / tease you more.

If you want good sex with a non-pro, you have to treat them like SHIT! Do not spend any money or them or just very basic money / Flirt with other girls / make them insecure / dress up-talk well-look good.

Spending money will only make them laugh at you behind yr back and treat you like shit!

Sugar daddy works well with pros or a girl who is a semi prostitute. Someone who has decided to use her body for money.

Normal day to day girls from decent families like mind games / more than money. Or even if they like money, you can not make it obvious that you want to spend it on them.

I am not sure if you get my point. People who have actively dated, would understand my point.

But in my opinion, the degree that any chica will do whatever you want and how you like it is primarily a degree of motivation.
    I don't know, how many non pro chicas you have had sex with. I have across many in my world wide travels. And what I noticed is that some smashing looking non. Pros normally assume that just by giving you company, they are doing more than enough in return of the money splurge. Sex always was mediocre. Also with non.pros, when you spend too much money, they usually think you are a sucker / loser / desperate and play you more / tease you more.

If you want good sex with a non-pro, you have to treat them like SHIT! Do not spend any money or them or just very basic money / Flirt with other girls / make them insecure / dress up-talk well-look good.

Spending money will only make them laugh at you behind yr back and treat you like shit!

Sugar daddy works well with pros or a girl who is a semi prostitute. Someone who has decided to use her body for money.

Normal day to day girls from decent families like mind games / more than money. Or even if they like money, you can not make it obvious that you want to spend it on them.

I am not sure if you get my point. People who have actively dated, would understand my point.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

I agree with you, amigo. But I also disagree with you (Pardon me for that).
    Every one has different likes and dislikes! No need to say pardon me! This board is to voice your opinion! My X used to say that I was VERY OPINIONATED! Plus we all have different schedules and needs. Some people don't want to be a sugar daddy. Being a sugar daddy has its responsibility's and draw backs."Abusing" one, two or more new and different girls every day also has its benefits. It all depends what you are looking for! I like having a "sure" thing available and on call!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

In general sure, initially girls with more xp is going to rock your boat better than those with less xp, and agree in general pros have lot more xp than a true amateur.

But in my opinion, the degree that any chica will do whatever you want and how you like it is primarily a degree of motivation. Pro or amateur, long as you're not shy about directing and saying what you want / like, you can turn any of them into a raving "porn star" companion with enough motivation = money (or equivalent of money that she really wants). Amazing how fast chicas can learn when enough incentive is on the line

Nothing wrong with being a sugar daddy on a budget, but if you're really going to swing as a sugar daddy, you'll exceed so far any current income expectation she has that she'll happily do whatever kinky thing you're into. Even of a pro. That to me is the definition of a sugar baby & sugar daddy relationship. Unless you picked a whack job she'll be extremely grateful and pretty motivated in and out of bed. Identify the whackos fast and move on. Budget SD's just basically mean you have to depend on that chica coming as-is with a certain level of aptitude.

The real problem I find of making sugar daddy deals is how jealous or possessive your sugar baby chica turns. As Charlie sheen once said he pays them to leave when he wants. Having them stalk you on the couple nights a week you may want off to cycle in different girls is always a pain

P.s. the only thing an SD - SB deal can't change short of medical intervention is physical characteristics that get you off. Example - if her vaginal muscles or tightness just doesn't do it for you, however sweet and motivated she is there's not much that can help in reasonable timeframe, even with reconstructive surgery.

So I tend to look for the specific physical characteristics I like, then move to seeing if her attitude can work out into a decent SD deal.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

Posting Limitations